New Microsoft Pro Intellimouse

Announcing the Microsoft Pro Intellimouse
>The new, Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse builds on our history of innovation in mouse design and offers increased performance, modern gaming features and more customization for work and play.
Mouse report rate 1000 reports per second, user configurable with MKC installed
Tracking technology PixArt PAW3389PRO-MS
Tracking speed: up to 400'' (10,160 mm) per second
microsoft.com/en-us/p/Microsoft-Pro-Intellimouse/8RS0HWW7DHNK

>More precise buttons
>Upto 16k DPI
>Almost same original design

Oh NO NO NO! But my Razer mouse.

Attached: 945c209b072c9a1873b74cafe312b527.jpg (1200x675, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-HDQ-00002-Classic-Intellimouse/dp/B078H3DHLP/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=intellimouse&qid=1559158327&s=computers&sr=1-1-spell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

neat, but im not replacing mine.

>Upto 16k DPI
what for

More DPI = better in marketing.

I thought microsoft didn't do that

>hardware telemetry
no thanks

Excuse me?

Attached: Capture.png (541x528, 17K)

absolutely based. I hope they release one for the intellimouse 1.1a with this sensors too, it would be an instant buy.

I guess a poo wrote the description
call me back when it has as many buttons as mine.

Attached: g502.png (1021x764, 436K)

Attached: rich.png (1600x799, 174K)

i'm using one right now (they came out in china last year), it's fucking great
now they just need to make an updated wmo

Attached: wmo.jpg (969x1497, 131K)

Wireless version?

It's 2019 so anything else would be embarrassing.

So you can be that guy who holds up the meeting because their mouse batteries have died. No. Fuck you.

>no proof
No thanks

Just make it light, with the option of AAs.
Mine comes out to 103g with 1xAA, lasts 4-6mo, depending on whether I use the 1ms response mode a lot.

All this mouse shilling is superfluous.
50% of mouse feel is the shape fitting your hand, which means you have to go to a store and try them out.
The other 50% is the resistance of the mouse pad you run it on which means you gotta try a few.
Sensors and buttons and DPI and whatnot are completely irrelevant.

>Sensors and buttons and DPI and whatnot are completely irrelevant.

Attached: 3Q7iXtQ.png (645x729, 51K)

Microsoft coming back into the gaming market but actually intending to this time, neat. I'm hoping for the other classics to be redone as well, then they'd actually have a really solid gaming mouse lineup.

Better deliver this time. The previous intellimouse revamp was a fucking disaster

>mouse doesn't warn you about battery hours before it goes out
How would this even happen?

By owning a logitech mouse

My G305 warns me well ahead of time, so no.

Is it the same as the one that's been on sale in China for like a year now?

you're using the non-pro version just like me,look on the bottom, it has the elliptic blue hole, not the square white one as OP

>more than 120g
OH NONONO

Looks like that shitty Saitek RAT 9 I bought a decade ago because I thought it looked cool, had to replaced twice and then I gave up the third time it broke.

Attached: intellimouse.png (519x503, 57K)

Its been more than a decade. What magical material makes this mouse more expensive than its predecessor.

>anyone on Jow Forums in a business meeting

lol

what I don't understand is that why did they release it to the chinks a year earlier than the rest of the world like they did with the mx518

So the only difference between this one and the last revamp is a custom led color? I'll stick with white thanks.

What a piece of shit.

Give me intellimouse anyday.

I'd rather MS quit the software game and went back to straight hardware.

Build more surface books, some towers, keyboards, mice, mics, headphones, speakers, tablets, webcams, printers, scanners, voip phones, drive bays, ect

Just make them not locked down to run Linux,ReactOS,Hackintosh,*BSD

I'm not saying they have to put in effort to make them run just don't inherently prevent them.

They used to make some quality perihperals that rivaled logitech at their peak.

The world would be a better place.

>Slight ergo shape
Eh, It's a sacrifice I can ma-
>No right side mouse button, two smaller left side buttons instead
It's shit.

Yeah the silicone falls off this thing after a month. Poor choice of materials by MS.

They did make some decent stuff. Surface books are fucking trash though, on the same level as macbooks.

Consider gayming is the biggest thing on Windows for normalfags now Surface Gaming is inevitable tbqh.
>Surface Gaymer tower
>Surface Monitor
>Surface Gayming Explorer
>Surface Mechkey
>Surface Elite controller
Guarantee sells since these things come with Microsoft logo and doesn't look like dog shits decorate with LGBT LED

Nope

Attached: IMG_20190529_1906516.jpg (3996x2664, 1.47M)

>Sensors and buttons and DPI and whatnot are completely irrelevant.
Wrong. I use every button on my Steelseries 500 when I'm doing 2d or 3d image creation. The extra buttons are a godsend.

Attached: SteelSeries-Rival-500-1.jpg (2560x1707, 108K)

Don't forget
>scrollwheel will break in a month
Every fucking Intellimouse ever.

Mine hasn't broken in nearly two decades.

Maybe you need to invest in a fidget spinner?

Why does MS make such good mice?

I've been using the sculpt mouse for a while and it's easily the best small wireless mouse I've ever used.

I've owned three MS mice and the piles of shit had broken scrollwheels in a month or two. Meanwhile every other mouse I've owned including incredibly cheap piles of shit have ones that last for a year or more.
Microsoft hardware is garbage.

I bought 5 WMO's on eBay years ago and I'm still on the 1st one.

I've been using the same WMO for 10 years now. Still the same condition minus some wear.

Gaymers are such an easy audience to market to.

nice hands. would you mind sending dick?

>oh no they know my fucking mouse movements
I don't like the botnet either but what the fuck are microjew going to do with data like that

>wireless anything

>what the fuck are microjew going to do with data like that
i'm not willing to find out

Zowie already has great Intellimouse alternatives

pretty sure it's all matte plastic

How much did you pay?

the silicone is different from the classic
£35 because i was lucky and someone who imported one was selling it "used"

amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-HDQ-00002-Classic-Intellimouse/dp/B078H3DHLP/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=intellimouse&qid=1559158327&s=computers&sr=1-1-spell

check the reviews and pictures.

Wired mouse are deprecated now that wireless mice have surpassed them on every level.

>surpassed them on every level.
can i just leave it on my desk and use it when i want to without having to recharge it or replace batteries?
>it's not the much effort
probably not, but it's effort i don't currently need to do
it's a small step, but it's a backward step, why do it?

>can i just leave it on my desk and use it when i want to without having to recharge it or replace batteries?
Wireless charging mousepads are a thing

ok, so then i'll just have a slightly less efficient mouse, and less choices for mousepads
does the cable get in the way of something or what? what advantage does getting rid of it provide?

thank god, i didn't want to import this shit from china.

#MeSame

16k dpi usable I used that for a month
Good in certain games but a bit too fast for a daily use 8 - 10k dpi is so fucking rewarding if you can get used to it (be precise)

2 buttons for ctrl w and ctrl shift t
2 buttons for left / right tab in chrome pref scroll click
2 buttons for left / right desktop in w10

Forgot to reference

Cable gets in the way of everything and can be fragile. Also, you could probably put your favorite mouse pad on top of the charging mouse pad, although I think a charging mouse pad is retarded anyway compared to just switching a battery every few weeks and recharging the depleted one.

Regardless, wired mice are deprecated, grandpa. Deal with it.

>Cable gets in the way of everything and can be fragile.
the only time my cable gets in the way of anything is when i just set it up on my laptop and it happened to sit in a bad position initially
>fragile
not one have i ever broken or even worn down a mouse cable

Read this faggots.

I have a Pro intellimouse.
Its not a rubber coating, its a fat layer adhered to the shell itself, its about 1½-2mm thick, its not gonna break
side buttons have the same deal.
Buttons are harder to click than old IME 3.0
the cable is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE, like ANY braided cable.
Paracord sucks.

Other than that, its good.

The instant you move a wired mouse, whether it's on a bungee meme thing or not, the wire immediately gets in the way. The freedom you get from a wireless mouse is unparalleled here.

>using wired mice in 2k19

Attached: 1558657611159.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

>still needs to use a wire to charge a wireless mouse
what did he mean by this?

I don't
t. G305 masterrace owner

Mah nigga

The market is smaller than ever now, you have to compete for the gaymer audience.

>not G603
Are you a handlet?

DRILL MORE HOLES LMAO
SELL MAUS AT 150 FREEDUMB DOLLARS
HAVE STRIMMERS SHILL
SMOKE METH

based

real schizo hours. you know that you can disassemble the drivers and mitm the usb connection to verify that there is no "hardware telemetry"(whatever the fuck that even means) if you are really this paranoid, right? You are not a brainlet, are you user?

Attached: 1556238441918.jpg (355x200, 10K)

>wired mouse
>2019

Attached: 200.gif (354x200, 2.21M)

Is it
>both wireless and wired
>good weight
>good battery life
>maximum of up through M5 buttons
if so, then yes, rip gayming mice

>compatibility: windows 10

Fuck I really wanted it.

A fellow rival 500 bro. I'd cut you up and sacrifice you to the gods to get a wireless version.

it doesnt need drivers

Wired only.
Good balanced weight for its size (105g or so, but its not small asian child tier size)
infinite battery life.
the fuck are you even saying?, its the same as the old IME 3.0 when it comes to amount of buttons, i guess?

Jesus fuck how many buttons altogether? I used to have some nice fuckin mouse with like 9 buttons back in the day, it was great for shooters, barely ever had to move off WASD

Not enough buttons to play World of Warcraft

what the fuck, it's the complete opposite, the shape and mouse pad literally doesn't matter

very gay.
looks like you could cut yourself just by putting your hand on it.

>Cable gets to n the way of everything
Maybe on a laptop, but on a desktop the cable literally just comes out of the mouse, goes to the cable manager at the back of your desk, and is gone

>is fragile
I have not in over 20 years had a single mouse cable fail on me

Also wireless charging mousepads aren't big enough for anything but office use. Wireless mice are for laptops, son. Stop being a sissy. The wire won't bite you.

retard

>current year
>using a wireless stationary device
You fell for the normie meme user.

>something bad
>something bad
>something bad

Other than that, its good.

What mouse do you have? The chinkshit wireless mouse eats through batteries at a comical rate

let me guess, you never tried it.
I will never go to a shitty mouse again

>I will never go to a shitty mouse again
but you're already using a g502

Attached: boge.jpg (469x469, 18K)

>positioning of the fifth and sixth mouse buttons
why the fuck do people put them there instead of up higher so I don't bump them ?

how the fuck are you gonna bump them if your thumb sits under them

I have. Shape's nice enough but the weight kills it.

they're right at the top edge of my thumb. it must be absolute hell for people who use the claw grip

Just got one of the new mx518 Logitech released. Finally happy with a mouse again. It’s not a perfect shape, but it’s pretty close. Why the fuck are there no other mouses that are both narrow, and have the left side concave? Your thumb naturally bends inward, why the fuck is so much of this shit convex?

Just use the USB HID generic driver and don't install the Microsoft shitware. Problem solved.

coolermaster is now making mice with holes in them. whats wrong with you niggers

Attached: D7yf_wHV4AECZb5.jpg:large.jpg (2048x1536, 390K)

>non-ambidextrous design

cringe

Attached: #1MouseInThaWorld.jpg (200x192, 8K)