Can technology really overcome your physical and psychological limitations and trick women into having sex with you?

Can technology really overcome your physical and psychological limitations and trick women into having sex with you?

Attached: file.png (570x712, 650K)

yes, get plastic surgery and lift

Attached: Screenshot_20190508-165652.jpg (1070x1305, 445K)

No but money can.

i shouldn't need to be a wagie or to go to the gym like a normie. i want technology to let me have sex like people who had it easy.

hookers are technology

hookers are disgusting (and not technology)

Get a pull--up bar and eat less, you'll be ripped in three months.

So you're just too picky for the sex you can reasonably assume to get.

You don't need technology. All you need is money.

>T. Absolute mongoloid

Technology will make sex bots that look and act identical to humans within a couple decades, so yes.

I'm underweight and below average looking, so that isn't going to help me one bit.

Then you will be limited to below average looking women, its over for you.

No, because I can afford top tier hookers.

>Paying for sex
There are no words to describe how pathetic you are.

Attached: a52143f.jpg (1057x1068, 93K)

It's better than being an incel.

>people who had it easy
This attitude is one of your least attractive traits most likely. Pretend like you had it easy in front of women. Even if you didn't.

Having to pay for sex makes you an incel.

>having sex makes you celibate

Attached: 1515612961039.jpg (1311x1394, 177K)

>being an incel
There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with that.
t. so-called roastie

why do *i* have to change my way of living?

Technology allows you to jack off to beautiful women, all over the world, at a moments notice. All without risking rejection and without exposing your disgusting human urges and bizarre sexual quirks to anyone, least of all the underpaid indian gent at your local all-night convenience shop. Your sexual needs are met, even up to excess, likely as are your needs for shelter and food. Ask yourself: What is it you really want?

Fulfilment?
Status?
Human closeness?
Adventure?

Some of these things do not have shortcuts. For once technology makes something ubiquitous it loses all of its societal, human value. That is why you still feel awful despite living in luxury your ancesters could never have dreamed of. But take hope: your suffering means you have not comletely succumbed to hedonistic lethargy. That suffering is your motivation to seek out what is missing.

Attached: Art_Clusterbombcocks1_ULTRAPLASMA.jpg (1742x900, 834K)