>HURR DURR JUST WAIT

You don't have to wait anymore. The most BASED and REDPILLED CPU is already here:
>4 (FOUR) cores, 4 (FOUR) threads
>mature, BASED and REDPILLED 12nm
>boosts up to 4 (FOUR) GHz
>$89
>0 (ZERO) security issues and vulnerabilities

Attached: Ryzen-3-2300X.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

regard.ru/catalog/tovar304275.htm
amazon.com/dp/B07M9SMWMS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That cpu even exist, where can I buy it?

regard.ru/catalog/tovar304275.htm
You do live in Russia, right? RIGHT?

No I don't :'(.

Watching that white bald guy roast the jews live was kinda funny

Excuse me, dear friend?

russia is a third world country

video??

The PS5 is alleged to have an 8 core 16 thread CPU, so anything less is already outmoded for gaming.

>The PS5 is alleged to have an 8 core 16 thread CPU
mfw PS5 is gonna have the 3700x
r5700 gpu

Attached: DjpctPVVsAU3X7x.jpg (924x594, 42K)

Second world because it is a BRICS country.

LMAO at BEST we'll see them use the successor to puma cores. maybe bump the clocks up to 4 GHz best case scenario. Console gaymen is dead.

>LMAO at BEST we'll see them use the successor to puma cores. maybe bump the clocks up to 4 GHz best case scenario. Console gaymen is dead.
>what is the XboneX

PS5 has to be twice as powerful at least

>Console gaymen is dead.

Consoles are bigger than ever, and they still set the standards as far as hardware goes.

Attached: not what i heard.png (389x344, 143K)

lul no it doesn't. The piss 5 will retail for $400 like the piss 4 did so it has like $200 to work with for the GPU AND CPU AND RAM/vRAM.

So the only way it can increase performance in any measurable way is to use some mobile vega 56 AMD has lying in a warehouse in an abandoned chinese harbor and a really low power dirt cheap CPU to make room for the 100+ watts the GPU will use.

Tell THAT to gabe newell and his $4 billion net worth.

Attached: mpvshot0048.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

>lul no it doesn't. The piss 5 will retail for $400 like the piss 4 did so it has like $200 to work with for the GPU AND CPU AND RAM/vRAM.

They'll probably be selling it at a loss, but I still don't know if ~RTX2070 performance and PCIe4 trimmings will be enough to get people to upgrade.

>4 cores 4 threads
ew

(FOUR) cores, 4 (FOUR) threads
>>mature, BASED and REDPILLED 12nm
I'm literally gagging right now

Even so they have to minimise that loss as much as possible. Old mobile vega 56 GPUs is the best case scenario that I can think of + soldered on 8c puma++/whatever succeeds that CPU with the 8GB of HBM being used for system RAM and vRAM.

And now that $500 gaymen laptops will soon become a reality there will be less and less demand for consoles as boomers buy their shitty zoomers a laptop to play nintendo and do their school work.

amazon.com/dp/B07M9SMWMS

That gaming laptop has higher gaymen perf than a piss 4 btw

Attached: 1511396778699.jpg (900x900, 160K)

shut the fuck up yotsuba

>boomers buy their shitty zoomers a laptop to play nintendo and do their school work.

no neckbeard
normies like to sit on their couch or bed and play and huge tvs

Nobody cares about laptops or tiny 24" favela setups y'all use

>b-but you can connect ur pc to a tv!!!
yea no normies don't do that it's unthinkable

Yes.
Switzerland is third world, ya know?. So I prefer calling shit holes a third world country, and Russia is definitely a shit hole

cute picture

>RX 560X
>$700

So weaker than an Xbox OneX and a PS4, but for twice the price?

The benefits of consoles (prebuilts with entire libraries of games custom specced for one set of hardware, the ability to sell at a loss and offset the costs instantly with software, designed from the ground up for ease of use, mindshare, 1st party development, etc) are still pretty unshakable.

Attached: ozcmobile-suit-zeta-gundam-e32-unidentified-mobile-suits-mkv_snapshot_05-03_2015-05-01_17-20-58.jpg (1492x1080, 100K)

The desktop pc market is dying and nobody wants to look at each other anymore. You know what has like 60% of the entire gaymen marketshare now? PHONES.

The other half is a mix of boomers and zoomers with shitty i3/celeron laptop best goy got them to caugh up like $1,000 for. And now they they're affordable AND have better performance than a piss 4 they'll become even more desirable.

Attached: 1455923770382.jpg (744x720, 111K)

Nope, that thing has a CPU like 10X faster so the 2.4 TFLOP 560X isn't bottlenecked like that on the piss 4. It's true consoles get more optimizations but they still can only efficiently use 2-4 CPU cores at best.

Anyway my point is specs like this or better will soon be coming to $500 laptops so people will have less and less reason to get a console anymore especially with navi and zen 2 coming out.

>specs like this or better will soon be coming to $500 laptops

By then we'll all be on $400/$500 consoles with Navi GPUs, PCIe4, the works. If anything, it's devices with shittier hardware and a better price/performance ratio like the Switch that'll kill consoles.

see
Or do you honestly believe Sony will take a $200-$300 hard hit PER CONSOLE (ie literally BILLLIONS of dollars down the drain) just to attrack more ultra low IQ zoomers?

A while back I got a Ryzen 5 1600 for $74 at Microcenter. Fuck yeah

>zero security issues and vulnerabilities
[citation need]
>4 cores
Being a corelet...

>PS5 is going to be the size of a micro ATX tower

They definitely won't be going for $200 worth of parts and a $200 markup, user. The last time anyone did that in the console space (the WiiU/3DS) they got their shit pushed in.

4c4t really isn't enough, my i3 8100 is 4c4t and starting to struggle.

6c6t or 6c12t seems to be the sweet spot.