Y-you'll teach me coding, w-won't you, user?

>"What's the matter, user? You told me you'd teach me how to code. Come on, I'm eager to get started!"

Attached: muslimah_qt.png (364x260, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quran.com/24/31
arabnews.com/node/1492966/world
webopedia.com/TERM/S/sequence.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garbage_in,_garbage_out
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1557426376597.gif (192x256, 47K)

I need to see what you look like.. up there!

welcome sir to my programming course first step is show bob and vagene

better stop eye raping me before I curb stomp you, filthy mudslime.

Sorry bitch, if you are so smart you’ll teach yourself programming like I did.

um, why the fuck is there a towel on your head?

Because the Quran says that she should not reveal her charms(boobs mainly, but hair too, I guess. idk.) to anyone but her husband, her children, her parents(and parent in-laws), her grandparents, her brothers, her nephews, her female slaves, or her castrated male slaves, other muslim women in private(or of reputable conduct), and other's children of a very young age.(Also that she shouldn't wear jewelry on her ankles and stamp her feet when she walks at the same time)

The Quran was written before there were programmers, though, so I'm sure there would have been an exception made.

Attached: 1351627473.jpg (260x344, 24K)

This post was meant for >71172497, infidel.

>Mudslime

Attached: EDED3D72-5850-487F-9BFC-CD90C135F288.png (1080x1076, 560K)

Alright here are the docs, now fucking read.

> oh, you need me to help you?
> say help me
> help me
> *bang*

Attached: 1552287065494.png (663x656, 157K)

I thought being a tranny was haram

Does anyone else think those rules are kind of, dare I say, based and redpilled?

every single mudslime I've been partnered with in uni are fucking slackers and completely incompetent

Attached: 1451313300736.png (420x420, 422K)

I have taught people programming before. It was a very rewarding experience.

Unfortunately, my dream of becoming a programming lecturer has not materialised.

Attached: Untitled.png (558x659, 26K)

Also: Salam brothers, and may Allah bless you with His favour in this blessed month of Ramadan. If anyone has any questions about Islamic fasting, go ahead and ask! But do it soon cause it is midnight over here and I am not going to stay up too long.

Attached: Basement.jpg (1716x1062, 202K)

You said it yourself : you don't know.
She's wearing a towel on her head because she's a fucking sheep thanks to cultural and political opression that existed for the last DECADES in the middle east, issued from the salafist movement in the UAE and propagated like cancer to other neighboring countries. Islam didn't invent hijab, hell it never existed. The Quran never states anything about hijab, like any other religious book it only says that people shouldn't whore theirselves out.
But since there is no cure for ignorance the mass will gobble anything if you tell then that doing this specific shit will grant you a place in heaven. But hey only a minority is corced by their parents since childhood, the rest are just fucking stupid thinking that putting a turban on your head like that will make you somewhat pious or pure when in reality they look like a fucking alien.

Attached: 1547680177227.jpg (1200x1200, 381K)

>The Quran never states anything about hijab
quran.com/24/31
>And tell the believing women to... wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests

impressive edge

Attached: 1363287895703.jpg (800x615, 240K)

Living in Reykjavik, how am I supposed to fast for 22 hours straight?

I would ask the local imam about that. Some people are making it work:
arabnews.com/node/1492966/world

i wonder if that guy on the left looking at his arm thinks mohammad is b&r in that moment

>no a single word about hijab or hijab thing
>I work in capital markets and my daily work requires me to make sound decisions and calls based on rigorous financial analysis of a shitload of statements and volatile information.
How am I supposed to cope with my daily bullshit on top of a self-inflicted hypoglycemia?
I also have a cousin who is a commercial pilot, I highly doubt that fasting applies for his kind. So does that mean he won't get his 72 virgins?
Fasting works if you are a neet or do some lightwork.

I agree. Too many women are sluts nowadays. Similar rules existed in Catholic and Orthodox Christian places.

>headcovers

No, I will not help you with your remote detonating raspberry pi bomb.

wtf is 'sequencing' and GIGO?

webopedia.com/TERM/S/sequence.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garbage_in,_garbage_out

In this particular surat, it only shows to believers (women) ways to preserve their chastity. It clearly says that the chest should be veiled/wrapped. Nothing about the head or the hair.
If their head or hair had to be wrapped in something it should have been said clearly. All of the wrong and infamous precepts are only drawn from the doubts and incomprehension of the mass and misinterpretation of what is between the lines from the corrupted religious leaders (cf. jews).

>Nothing about the head or the hair.
>""""headcovers""""

>webopedia.com/TERM/S/sequence.html

so it's pressing enter

cool. you learn something everyd day

Attached: TfwNoCeWifez.jpg (1024x683, 297K)

It is an important concept to learn, if you are completely new to programming!

sure. it's like you have to teach children the concept of doing one thing after another. otehrwise they would just stop entirely after doing that one thing.

>lost in translation
"Bikhoumrihina" in the French translation reads "veil".
The only headcover I know is used in golf.
Forget about that shitty translation, and let's recap : it says "cover their chest with a veil" which could be just cover your tits with some clothes.
IT NEVER FUCKING SAYS COVER YOUR FUCKING HEAD FOR FUCKS SAKE. HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO GET THEIR FUCKING VITAMIN D.

Attached: 2018-Lace-Infinity-scarf-women-Ivory-Wedding-bride-bridesmaid-Soft-Chapel-Veil-Mantilla-Traditional- (640x640, 95K)

you should get vitamin D from your diet and supplements. to get optimal level of vit-D from UV radiation you might as well be inside chernobyl.

They would look more human if they shaved their heads.

Attached: 06032018_01-701x414.jpg (701x414, 37K)

"Hello world."

There you go.

Attached: code.jpg (1440x900, 746K)

> it says "cover their chest with a veil"
No, it says "headcovers". Here, I made a handy reference for you.

Attached: Untitled.png (1990x1033, 210K)

1. What's a fucking headcover
2. Where does it say cover your fucking head first. Where is that commendment? STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH AND SHOW IT TO ME

Attached: 20190529_170518.jpg (1440x1955, 482K)

>Where does it say cover your head first.
quran.com/24/31
>And tell the believing women to... wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests

>mfw i have basically a fetish for teaching

Attached: 1540350476733.jpg (496x515, 79K)

>That shitty translation again
Now that I'm sure you are a bot, can you tell how do you bypass the captcha? Jow Forums pass?

>That shitty translation again
What is the word used in the original Arabic?

They say some funny shit every once and a while but it's not worth them raping white woman

Attached: 1559045735539.jpg (1080x807, 59K)

The French translation re-translated translated to English gives : "...that they extend their veil over their breasts.."
Spanish re-translated to English gives the same shit.
"Bikhoumrihina بخمرهن" which means "with their veil"
So the commendment here to use/extend their veil to hide their breasts.
It implies that women are wearing a veil. Which was the case during that time (5th century), proper clothing with bras and shirts wasn't invented yet. Women wore veils and robes for women and tunics and robes for men.

Attached: 1cb61ed6bf038b3f21ad7a48899e8683.jpg (277x400, 19K)

>"Bikhoumrihina بخمرهن"
That is the plural of the word. Can I have the singular?

Also you can read in the wikipedia article about hijab that during Muhammad's life, no other Muslim woman wore the hijab.
Hijab is a product of forced cultural segregation, brainwashing and endoctrination which spread rapidly and mysteriously during the last decades under religious pretense. Thank the saudis for that.
Pic related is what Muslim women looked like during the 1950s.

Attached: main_900.jpg (900x619, 80K)

Why are there exceptions made for family if it's primarily about boobies? Are we just prudes for thinking that our moms and sisters should wear clothes around the house?('Cause it sounds a lot like Allah doesn't mind if my mom greets me at the door wearing nothing but ankle jewelry)

Attached: 62476357.png (1130x855, 1.38M)

>بخمرهن
That word is plural. Singular of this?

>you should get vitamin D from your diet and supplements
>supplements
Absolutely cucked by the big pharma.

The word you are asking for is خمار which means veil and not hijab mind you. And the خمار was used for centuries before Islam as a fashion cloth for women.

>خمار
>khimar
We are in agreement that this is the original word used in the Quran?

Attached: Untitled.png (2344x1206, 334K)

Jow Forums thread, sage and hide

are you feeling targetted kike

Jow Forums filters for slightly higher IQs, which makes this discussion slightly more interesting on this board, thank you very much. Also, we're talking about Muslim women in tech, which is quintessential Jow Forums material.

Again, the English translation is quite confusing and painful to read.
The exceptions are not even for boobs but for their private parts or being butt naked in general. The sight should only be allowed to the people mentioned for obvious reason. It's common sense.
If under any circumstances your mother had to greet you naked well it's your mother after all, you came straight from ther vagina.
But you raised a good point about the ankle jewelry to which I don't have the slightest idea to what it could mean.
Absolutely, and my point stands still.
I don't know if you are suffering from any brain damage but according to your screenshort which only reinforces my claims :
1. There's a disagreement on how all this should be interpretated. so as long as there's no consensus, saying that hijab is "mandatory" for Muslim women is utter bullshit.
2. Khimar isn't a quranic word but an Arabic one instead, to simplify khimar only means veil, which was a normative piece of cloth wore by women of that time (and even way before) around their head or shoulders. Wew lad.

Attached: 5886b7a24f34fdcaa04caf18f4762a30_full.jpg (1150x875, 62K)

>Absolutely
Ok. Come, let us take a look at what this "khimar" looks like.

Attached: Untitled.png (2306x1171, 1.34M)

Hajj is a pagan ritual, saracen.

Shhh Jow Forums is Jow Forums now ;-)

echo "exterminate muslims"

Naked hajj (literally 100% nude) was the pagan ritual. Islamic hajj is with clothes.

Doesn't make a difference if your just slapping your modesty rules on your ancestor religion's ritual.
Same goes for the other 5 or 6 kaaban (is that right?) whose existence is so easily overlooked by Islamic scripture.

>head, neck and chest.
t. My official high school copy, interpretations and definitions by Al-Azhar.
Can this bait thread die now?

Attached: IMG_20190529_201743.jpg (934x1009, 183K)

Thought that was /v/

>Be at work
>Some tard goes on this try out on how to work in IT
>Doesn't know shit

>Learn him the basic on how to add, deduct and multiply POST and GET data through a restfull service

>A-user why are teaching me this

>My brain scrambles
>WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO ADD AND DEDUCT IN A COMPUTAH

>FUCK THIS NIGGER

Attached: terry01.png (990x682, 580K)

This the modern depiction
You are searching for the word "khimar" which is a neologism. It reinforces my claims because the "khimar" is indeed a (recent) product.
The word خمار as used in the Quran is nothing but the Arabic word for veil.
Nice try Al Saud.

Attached: Screenshot_20190529-181712_Translate.jpg (1440x2960, 416K)

>modesty does not make a difference
Of course, I agree with you completely: For some people, modesty is completely unimportant.

>Extremist interpretation made by some dude vs The word of God.
Yes you can die now.

>You are searching for the word "khimar" which is a neologism.
>neologism
>word used by the Quran, 1400 years ago
>neologism

Holy fucking shit, you are doing it on purpose right?
>The word "khimar" you searched for is a neologism and describes that shady disgusting hijab, it's not an Arabic word, holy shit you can tell by the roman letters.
>The word "خمار" ,as used by the Quran, or any Arabic scripture is not, it simply means a "veil".
Jesus Christ, I'm arguing with a literal retard. I hope you are aware that fasting isn't required for the mentally challenged.

>The word "خمار" ,as used by the Quran, or any Arabic scripture is not, it simply means a "veil".
Take a moment to consider the following:

1- Quran direct-to-English translation says headcovering. Pic related.
2- Arabic commentary on Quran says headcovering. See: 3- Actual Muslims use the word to mean headcovering. See:
4- Non-Muslim Wikipedia says the word means headcovering. See: On the other hand:

1- If we translate to French and Spanish, and then translate to English, we get veil. See: >Jesus Christ, I'm arguing with a literal retard.
How very apt.

Attached: Untitled.png (1990x1033, 215K)

Which part of the UK did you go to school in?

Whatever retard.
I am an actual Muslim, so is my wife and my mom. And they never wore ugly looking, segregationist and impratical garments made by salafists.
Religion is personal and true faith isn't swayed by trivial shit like this.

>Whatever
Peace be upon you, brother.

Ugggh okay here type this
> print (" I should get back into the kitchen ")

>tfw you will never be her castrated male slave

Egypt.
Fuck the UK.

kek
underrated post

I would teach her in a bang. I bet it would be an explosive experience.

Wow rude. We even removed those Germans for you in WWII or something so don't be so ungrateful.

muslims are so dumb. they dont even want their women to run around like whores. what a savage culture