Do women in tech intimidate you, user?

Do women in tech intimidate you, user?

Attached: coding girl.jpg (1080x1350, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/05/28/bombshell-suit-claims-carranzas-toxic-whiteness-purge-cost-doe-execs-their-jobs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Somewhat.

no, but gender warriors with HR backing do

prefer pc with linux on it

Only the Nepali women. They’re fucking hot.

Only if they're bigger than me

How do I get one of these?

Yes. What's wrong with that?

No, Why would I give a shit if women decide to get into Tech?

Attached: IMG_0796.png (307x315, 195K)

not because of their technical abilities, no

I had to go to accounting class. We didn’t hang out for a full year. Last day of school and I ravaged that pussy.

They are shy, but they’re still freaks.

u murican? someone who wants citizenship.

All women intimidate me

no, but women who have to announce "i code" with a tshirt annoy me since there's probably 20% capability and 80% larping for attention to fit the recent trend

lol, no, not the slightest. But someone in a t-shirt that says women who code while drinking tea is cringe.

Attached: walll.jpg (2560x2004, 1M)

your mom intimidates me

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_9c91ede2-54f5-11e7-869c-518339a19c7c.jpg (2955x1662, 742K)

every woman intimidates me

> (OP)
>no, but women who have to announce "i code" with a tshirt annoy me since there's probably 20% capability and 80% larping for attention to fit the recent trend
Agreed. So she can code. So fucking what. Just do at least a decent job and shut the fuck up.

only if her penis is bigger than mine

This plus gender quotas and "positive" discrimination

>"positive" discrimination
nypost.com/2019/05/28/bombshell-suit-claims-carranzas-toxic-whiteness-purge-cost-doe-execs-their-jobs/

That case is a slam dunk but the real losers are the tax payers who have to pay the 90 million in damages