How does Applel get hacked every other week by little kids?

How does Applel get hacked every other week by little kids?

Attached: 1536931730187.png (770x950, 702K)

based teen

TIM APPLE BTFO

Attached: 1541249908104.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

>Australia-based

Attached: 1519592850226.png (899x528, 274K)

>scan services for exploit on apple servers
>find that one server that does nothing even apple didn't know it exists
>exploit
Give me a job

based

Jow Forums refrence??

based

Based and redpilled script kiddies.

I'm always skeptical about child hackers.

>heard he used his "high level of expertise" in information technology to create false digital credentials which tricked Apple's server into thinking he was a company employee.
abc.com

They have a public facing employee portal.

bass

>applel

Attached: 1532067575462.jpg (800x800, 190K)

basted

B&R

based

I've had enough of you!

Attached: 1502764175640.gif (540x304, 1.74M)

It instead makes me wonder if its the parent using their kid as a scapegoat, or if its apple knowing theres a breach by someone who WILL use the data for financial gain, but uses a child as the attacker in order to save face and be like "oh it was just a young boy who took your info, not to worry"

Eh, it's not all that shocking really. I went to high school with a kid who got v& for running an credit card/identity theft ring. His first visit from the FBI was when he was 14, and his last was when they arrested him at 19 and carted him off to federal prison.

DELET

Attached: 1548461470817.png (720x806, 362K)

I mean, he did for free what Apple's "brilliant" engineers couldn't. I'd at least fucking replace someone with the guy.

based

Is that where they offer him the job?
Also isnt it weird how big of a deal credit card related crimes are? You'd think it would be the dumb banks faults for misusing or not protecting their customer information properly, but its the government itself that polices it for them. Just seems very strange.

The whole "Hacker gets a job from the government after getting caught" thing is a meme. It may have happened a couple times back in the day, but that shit doesn't happen anymore. There are more than enough skilled CompSec experts with clean records so there's no need to hire thrill seekers, miscreants, and third worlders.

Funfact: The CIA hires a ton of Mormons because they don't do drugs and usually have squeaky clean backgrounds.

I know, it was a joke.

How embarrassing.

Attached: suicide stick.jpg (400x524, 23K)

based

OH NO N ON ONO

>Press F12
>Change a few elements
>Media: BASED TEEN JUST HACKED THE ENTIRE INTERNET

base