This is you hate facebook, rigth?

Attached: D1D703DA-C339-4969-8161-0C278F7F38A1.jpg (1536x1794, 883K)

>Motherboard has found

Attached: IMG_3967.png (673x767, 542K)

>OPENLY sharing RIGHT WING VIEWPOINTS
welp there goes subtlety

>his smile and optimism: gone

People like the man on the left should he hunted down and killed for insulting women by comparing them to his degenerative spawn.
The tranny should be burned alive.
The woman on the right should be summmary executed.

>he doesn't know who colin mochrie is
also,
>Jow Forums - Technology

>doesn't recognize Collin Mochrie
>even with his name in the screencap
Underage b&

have sex freak

Trannies are a technology.

I can't, because I cut my dick to become tranny female.

kek
Minds is a center-right circle jerk. Most of it is nothing like Jow Forums.

>Minds is home to neonazis
lmao, Minds is full of retarded boomers and schizos if anything. it's less neonazi than Jow Forums, even Gab is more extreme. There are maybe one or two accounts who are constantly on about the Jews, otherwise it's mostly conservative + shitty boomer memes.
Minds is also extremely buggy and the UI is shit. Gab is better, mostly because it has more active user groups and more polish.

what the fuck happened to moot?

I wouldn't trust anyone who uses alternatives to facebook and twitter.

>Minds is also extremely buggy and the UI is shit.
This. It requires JS enabled to even fucking access.

>tranny enabler calls other people freaks
the irony

Attached: chadandbetalaughing.jpg (600x532, 40K)

kek

>he doesn't recognize Luke Mochrie from his time on channel awesome

I almost distrust them must as much as people who use Facebook and Twitter in the first place.

I mean it would be nice to interact with my normies friends and relatives without either dealing with my info being sold or surrounded by Jow Forumsacks 24/7

is there a site where people aren't actively engaged in this silly astroturf computer race war bullshit 24/7?

Your friends and family are retarded and so are you for wanting to talk to them.

no, well, not for long. if it ever builds up a user base or reputation it is a great target for all sides

The problem is outcasts from mainstream social media has only the alternatives to go to, and at the same time news sites go after these few individuals to whatever new websites they settle at to keep the heat up on them, in effect keeping the status quo.

Politics aren't what make these platforms bad. A lack of anonymity does that. Image boards have become popular due to the anonymity associated with them. It allows people to shitpost and have fun, as well as respond to serious posts based on the content within them, while no attention is paid to likes, followers, profile pics, etc. That's what separates the chan sites from shit like reddit or facebook. Even now I make this post knowing that any responses I get will be based on what I wrote, not who I am.

The problem will sort itself in time. I give it 5 years or less until the real violence starts.

>muuh ecelebs
go back

>Colin
>eceleb
kek, how old are you?

You could say his life has become...

a mockery.

Did you never watch Whose Line Is It Anyway?
My, aren't you a faggot.

Yeah but they consider not sucking the feminine penis or praising Allah far right these days so...

Attached: Bait.jpg (1092x1161, 187K)

It doesn't matter what kind of content actually is there. What matters is that they don't virtue signal enough by saying they are political correct and ban random guy as an example.

Find smarter friends.