Why don't they avoid all the notch/popup shit, and just do a phone without a front facing camera, its useless anyway

Why don't they avoid all the notch/popup shit, and just do a phone without a front facing camera, its useless anyway.
WTF??

Attached: 2122sddesign.jpg (770x695, 57K)

because roasties

selfies

have sex

because stacy needs to take pictures of her tits

Women won't buy a camera that won't let them take selfies, and women make up the majority of the smartphone purchasing public.

Because nsa sees in both ways

Because most phone buyers aren't friendless fucks and need to make a selfie here and there.

What do selfies have to do with friends?

Only a friendless NEET who doesn't show his face to anyone anyway would ask such a question.

lol

Limiting your market when your profit margins are so insanely thin would be management suicide and get everyone making decisions fired within a quarter.
Every phone has to sell to women and other selfie idiots and parents making video calls and professionals making video calls.
Stop being a virginal faglord and get one with popup then just never use it, you illogical manchild.

desu, non-retards and adults have their friends take pictures of them in groups. Group selfies are for miserable social media cunts who only have 2 "friends" to fit in shot

>itt: people without family and friends (or 3rd worlders living in some shithole with 5 generations and everyone else who speaks their language in a 5 kilometer radius (i doubt that though))

Attached: 1537161127041.jpg (721x960, 61K)

Women like to do their makeup using their phones. No one carries pocket mirrors anymore. Oh and duckface selfies.

Attached: 1492877869391.webm (640x360, 2.41M)

Yes please!
But no, people are narcissists now, so phones will have front cams.

this looks like a soap

>I'm narcissistic and so are my friends therefore it's normal
Fucking weirdos.

>the one on the bottom right falling into the trap
that hurts to see

even if they are, men should still be at least 35% of the buying force, which is more than enough economic reason to have at least A FEW phones without a selfie camera.

Seriously retarded how these don't exist as at least an option you can choose at checkout, along with quality of the back camera

I still can't believe this ever took off. If you want a front facing camera, that's fine. The problem is that every phone has 2 cameras of different quality instead of 1 that can change direction. How is that the exception, not the standard. Cheap phones from the 00's had that shit all the time. Now we have 4 figure prices and lower standards. Fuck me.

OPPO tried and no one gave a shit about their one camera phone