What's the point of 12 core CPUs if Windows and Linhx can only schedule your applications to 1 thread

What's the point of 12 core CPUs if Windows and Linhx can only schedule your applications to 1 thread

Attached: unknown.png (861x960, 893K)

then u can have 12 apps running :)

are you stupid or just plain retarded?

Install Gentoo, recompile the entire base install to make use of -march=native and whatnot, compile all your favorite Qt packages, etc.

Both linux and windows can handle 24 threads...

I sometimes can't believe how stupid Jow Forums has become.

App uses some API to manage threads.

Attached: 15588498360836.jpg (1280x720, 271K)

this
Jow Forums was the only reason I use Jow Forums, now it is so lame and so full of edgy teen I just dont know wher3 to go.

Feel free to go back. Nobody likes you.
t. the so-called edgy teen

new tactic of intel

Cringe @71181836
+Yikes

This is why rypoo will never beat intel in real world applications.

Windows can schedule well up to ~54 threads, which is a (((coincidence))) since threadripper has more, and is been proven by weddell that it's not memory bottleneck.

It's because Windows 64+ thread support was hacked in. Instead being a mindless consumer of mindless media, go research "Windows processor groups."

8ch
.net/tech/
We need more comfy anons desu

>implying I haven't already
don't spoonfeed retards like OP

yeah like the conversations is going to be any better over at the nazi incel board

Lol. You tel aviv shekelbergs searching for "8ch" keywrds to discourage moving out of this shithole. For the anons out there. Infinitychan is THE best.

>Infinitychan is THE best.
So why are you here?

that ship sailed years ago
it's even worse than here now

Nah, you can at least talk to whites

kike

Don't worry about it, little guy. Have a juice.

>new tactic of intel
I think so. Doubt op is smart enough to get paid though, just a useful idiot.

>gentoo

kek