Can hackers use wifi to redirect me to a phishing site?

My netflix kept getting redirected to some 5-netflix url and kept asking me for my credit card information, so naturally I gave it my debit card and address.

I reset my wifi and now it's gone but could I still be infected somehow? Google hasn't shown me any kind of wifi hack but it was on all my devices when on wifi and now it's gone.

Also I cancelled my debit card but the bank wants me to come in and close my account for some reason. All I gave them was my debit info, name, address, and phone number.

Attached: 55117345.png (737x936, 1.32M)

Yes

What should I do about it?

Attached: 605915931101.jpg (720x720, 60K)

Install gentoo.

I'd say run Malwarebytes and see if it finds anything but it's entirely possible you've got a rootkit that it won't be able to detect. Most certain way to make sure you're in the clear is to wipe and reinstall your OS.

>so naturally I gave it my debit card and address.
Are you retarded?

Yup.
It autofilled and I was stoned

But if you knew it was a phishing site why continue?

I didn't really question it because I clicked my usual netflix bookmark. I only figured it out when it immediately asked me for my social insurance number.
Then I went back to the site and typed in gibberish in the log-in area, and then it brought me to the credit card screen again.

Yeah tbf lad you're pretty fucked just close your bank account when asked why just say you're a faggot

But why my whole bank account if I closed the card?
They have my address and number who cares?

Just to make sure mate you can never be too careful also don't allow auto fill in general that's a pretty brainless move

>I was stoned
You're the guy that says they're drunk or high when they're losing in a video game, nobody believes you.

I work night shifts, user.
I have nothing else to do in the middle of the night on my off days. Everyone is asleep.

>Can hackers use wifi to redirect me to a phishing site?
Yes, look up DNS cache poisoning. You should secure your wifi.

>naturally I gave it my debit card
Lmao. At least get a credit card so you're less fucked next time

Attached: smirkinggirl.jpg (341x330, 30K)

you seem intelligent

>DNS cache poisoning
How did they catch me with it?

>so naturally I gave it my debit card and address

google VPNFilter
even as of today there's no explanation of how it spread, or how to mitigate it
if your router has a firmware update, apply it

ffs kys

Just change your banking info asap and reset your address and you'll be fine.

God damn it, white women in general are so fucking perfect bros. Why was I born black? I don't like black women but at the same time I don't believe in race mixing. Wtf do I do?

>I don't believe in race mixing
look it up on google it happens all the time

At least the money is in better, safer hands now.

Unless they were smart, and used hardware info gained to write a persistent backdoor via a malicious bios flash.

I doubt any script kiddie who uses youtube to write exploits would know anything about this though

Forgot to tag OP

>My netflix kept getting redirected to some 5-netflix url
>so naturally I gave it my debit card and address.
you are a complete idiot. Cancel that debit card and get a new one.
With a rootkit you wouldn't need to bother redirecting to a fake site, you could just keylog him using legitimate sites. Sounds more likely to be something like what this guy mentioned.

So now that I cancelled the debit, reset my router, my wifi password, and my router settings login password I should be okay, right?

Attached: 4012715640.jpg (1024x1024, 203K)

your dns settings were messed up causing the link to redirect you to the phishing site. if you reset the router and renew the card you should be good

If you factory reset the router, probably. Unless your router has persistent malware or the malware is on your computer and not the router.

Repeat after me:
Autofill is not worth it
Plaintext password saving is not worth it

It went away after I reset the router & Malwarebytes, SAS, and Hitman pro say I'm clean
Autofill is not worth it
Plaintext password saving is not worth it
Lesson learned.

Attached: Dessert.webm (640x900, 1.79M)

>My netflix kept getting redirected to some 5-netflix url and kept asking me for my credit card information, so naturally I gave it my debit card and address.
>so naturally I gave it my debit card and address
Fucking retard.

that's a guy user, u gay

If you're on Windows:
Go start button
type in "cmd" and open Command Prompt
A black window will open and you can type commands into it.
type in "ipconfig /flushdns"
It'll flush your DNS cache on your PC
(Obviously without quotations)