Untitled

Attached: 20190529202218 064722 Sailor Jupiter - Wikipedia.PNG user edit commentary wikipedia mods deleted fre (1024x1536, 80K)

Deleted last thread.

Look, I don't want to make a thing out of this.

Well, I wasn't going to make a thing out of this.

But so many of you people asked for it.

Also.

>HURR SAILOR JUPITER IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A TOP 10 LIST DURR

It's not a top 10 list. It's a list of relevant things. You're like a retard bitching and crying about "MY SPAM ISN'T SPAM IT'S RELEVANT AND IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN PERIODIC TABLE OF THE ELEMENTS TOP 10 SPAM LIST HURR DURR". You know nothing. Basically. The fuck? Fuck off, retard.

And now the continuation of the thread. Hopefully I can get through it as fast as possible this time.

>You could have much better examples. Top could actually interesting scientific articles that have been redacted to shit, bottom could be one of the fifty billion ecelebs.

No I couldn't. This hasn't been reduced to shit. It does not exist. This is worse than that. I was planning on posting camwhores -- attentionwhores -- cancer -- not ecelebs or "celebrities -- don't deify them as gods -- especially not amongst us -- as I can't post many at a time but I'm being attacked by like fifty billion users and I have to respond to them and I have to delete this thread before the time limit because mods and I want self-moderation and stuff. Since you asked. But thank you.

>One time i made a wikipedia article on FiM++, I didn't know shit about programming at the time so I was just copying stuff verbatim from Jow Forums and esolang.org.

... Oh. Sure. It's just us posted in a different way. Who else is gonna do it? Individuals who choose to post in wikipedia? Right? All right. Cool. Brony.

Attached: yanolook.jpg 1552532469086.jpg (525x516, 71K)

Poorfags gonna poor

Poorfags gonna poor

Found the poorfag.

I'm rich because I'm not spending it on trash.

You're spending money on something you can get for free.

BUYING something you can get for free?

Retard.

If I wanna stay rich instead of wasting money on something I can get for free I can.

Poorfags gonna poor

what the fuck is going on here

oh, who knows!

I can't believe you deleted your thread because you were getting BTFO and got butthurt

Sorry, meant for OP

I can't believe you got BTFO and got butthurt because I deleted my thread

OP but that's all rgiht

>I'm not mad, you're mad!
s e e t h i n g

Attached: Sailor_Jupter_01.jpg (250x400, 42K)

At least post the original articles, Pablo.

s e e t h i n g

Attached: Sailor_Jupter_01.jpg (250x400, 27K)

At least post the original articles, Pablo.

>Jow Forums BTFO

/a/ BTFO

Attached: 1532441680120.gif (403x500, 62K)

>what comes up when you search "free webhosts" on any search engine?
>A million fucking blogposts that share webhosts, why does this need to be on wikipedia?

trash top 10 lists. help fix that instead of making it worse.
your answers are in your questions. "blogposts" spam. not relatively relevant knowledge.

>wiki fake penis experts pedia strikes again?

yeah. that too. unfortunately. thank you.

s e e t h i n g

Attached: 1559192316425.png (250x400, 273K)

OP is a sperg who was BTFO in another thread and now he's copying posts like a 6yo kid.

user is a sperg who was BTFO in another thread and now he's copying posts like a 6yo kid.

I'm a sperg who was BTFO in another thread and now I'm copying posts like a 6yo kid.

You're is a sperg who was BTFO in another thread and now he's copying posts like a 6yo kid. ;) Owned. Cry more, faggot. ;)

You're projecting too hard, faggot.

I always delete my own threads because you faggots are spergs who get BTFO by me in another thread and copy my posts like a 6yo kid because if I want to play in another way instead of fighting with your bullshit I can.

Cry more, faggot.

>wikipedia won't let me host my consumer reviews of transient web services with no tangible impact on human history or knowledge, they're literally burning books!

Attached: hold still while I gas you.jpg (624x480, 68K)

>You're is a sperg
pablo please

Yeah, you are a sperg who was BTFO in another thread and now you're copying posts like a 6yo kid, user.

>pablo please
pablo please

>you won't let me burn books without criticism so i can host my reviews of transient web services with no tangible impact on human history or knowledge alike google because it's only all right if google does it, you're literally burning books!

Attached: hold still while I gas you.jpg (624x480, 34K)

>With this line of reasoning, any article on a fictional book, classical literature or fictional story is entertainment trash.
>
>An article on homer's odyssey is just as valid as an article on the 76th episode of the simpsons.

With this line of reasoning, any article on a non-fictional book, classical literature or non-fictional history is non-entertainment trash.

An article on google is just as valid as an article on not-google.