I hate phones

i hate phones

>uninstalled everything i could but there are still 20 apps i can't disable or remove without root
>phone is LOADED with garbage "features" i will never use
>"features" require apps i can't remove which have constant silent updates
>default dialer and 3rd party dialer call the wrong number for my voicemail; this is not a setting that can be changed
>root on this phone is not documented/pursued at all because it isn't muh flagship
>phone ui outside of the homescreen (INCLUDING the nav bar) is hideous and uncustomizable
>screen is so sensitive that 30% of the time i touch it it's registered as a slide/swipe so nothing happens

everything about owning this fucking device is a chore but i need it and i get sicker and sicker of it every fucking day

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/kn891p.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop using it. It's a botnet and a tracking device meant to be subversive and anti-human. Throw it away and campaign to make this shit technology illegal.

What are you using it for? Ditch the shitposting, get a dumbphone and a gps.

>What are you using it for?
everyone i know communicates exclusively via one app or another. nobody uses cash. ride-sharing apps to get to work since it'll be a few months until i have a car. notes, music, email, basically anything i'd do on a laptop if it fit in my backpack.

problem is a pocket-size gps/computer/camera doesn't exist that isn't a smartphone and if it did, it would be android, and it would go nowhere without major carrier support, thus the bloatware and retarded ux decision spiral would begin anew

Why don't you flash a custom rom? Or root? It takes about 2 minutes

My Redmi 7 doesn't have those problems

>remove facebook app
>system destroyed
Its much easier to install custom rom without the bloat on xiaomi.

I have a budget phone that's nowhere near a flagship and I was still able to get root on it. Plus most Android phones DON'T give a way to customise the UI without root.
The next time check if root and well supported custom roms are available for your phone BEFORE buying it, this should be the first thing you do before considering buying a smartphone
Don't buy any xiaomi/huawei/honor/chinese brand phone because they don't provide a viable way to unlock the bootloader without waiting weeks or won't get updates in the future or have brick shenanigans
>root on this phone is not documented/pursued at all because it isn't muh flagship
They can't

>not using iPhone

As much as you phone tinkering autists don’t like to admit it, iPhone is the cleanest most bloat free and smooth software you can get on your phone, and if you’re not a retard who want to do computer tier shit, on their phone in a rather shit tier way, Android has zero advantages

You don’t actually need a cell phone at all. I have voip, and one of those mobile hotspots for when I travel.

>reinstalling the OS on a new laptop is absolutely normal
>flips their shit when people suggest doing the same for his phone
I don't understand, Jow Forums.

you're retarded, it works without it

>root via magisk
>delete/freeze via titanium backup
>no problems ever since
consider lobotomy

Look at pm uninstall.

that's what you get for not running an operating system that respects your freedom

Attached: 20190530105744.png (1080x1920, 1.52M)

>t.bommer that can't even use a smartphone

>OP hates cancer on his phone
>y'know what you need user? PURE cancer. fuck the small bit of utility your stock phone may provide, just get a phone that throws all that shit and any customizations in the trash

this

what the fuck am i looking at and why is it looking at me

Jahy Sama will haunt you unless you install sailfish OS

Attached: 20190530112130.png (1080x1920, 1.15M)

Qt.

Attached: sample-72c608b4a55d9e7018c6ca0e5f507d30.jpg (706x1000, 92K)

Attached: Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! - Ch.19 - Jahy-sama and A Sign of Happiness - 9_1.png (1710x1182, 972K)

There are cheap as fuck phones with no bloat, that are as fast as a retard like you could handle.

>posting samples
thanks for the pic, but do it right

Attached: 1532537864403.jpg (2480x3508, 483K)

>If you remove all of the advantages, and pretend there are some disadvantages to Android... Then IOS isn't that bad

lmao.

I think I had both and posted the shit one for some reason.

Attached: jahy_01.jpg (675x1000, 78K)

>smooth software
For two years yes, but after that Apple thinks that your phone had a long enough life and nerfs its performances
Also
>impossible to put files in the phone without pc or a cloud service
>non extendable storage so they can sell you storage for 2-3x of its real cost
>shady storage plans : No middleground between 64GB and 256GB so they can sell cloud services to the 64GB phone users later or make people buy the storage capacity of a 2000-2010 computer while they don't actually need it
>no 3.5 mm headphone jack which is the most basic thing a smartphone has to have
>no custom roms
>no file manager
>having to pay in order to choose a song of your choice as your ringtone (not sure if this is still true today)
>similar performance when compared to a 300 bucks Android phone but iphone prices are 2-3x greater than that
>some apps are paid in the app store while they are free in the play store
...and so on.
Despite these flaws the iPhone is still a okay smartphone, but it isn't worth its price and there are way better alternatives.

>root with magisk
Don't you need the ability to flash the rom, and have a stock rom available, for this to work?

You merely need an unlocked bootloader.

kek, OP, I don't even own a phone anymore. I only use email and face-to-face when talking to friends. If you really need a phone then I suggest you making your own phone. Search, "diy phone raspberry pi."

Attached: Bin that phone.jpg (590x384, 123K)

>respects your freedom
>more than half of UI components is proprietary
>you have to pay to get android apps support
Otherwise it's breddy gud.

Attached: Снимок_Экрана_20190530_001.png (1080x1920, 1.81M)

>escaping the botnet only to integrate it

share pape my comrade

american looking for network for laptop. phones are for metrosexual faggots

Always get a phone where you have root.

For this phone that's hindsight now, so get a new one where you do have root. Even cheap chinkphones can do this.

files.catbox.moe/kn891p.png
File's too big for 4-cent_garbage.

>AOSP is a botnet

Is there a guide or a recommendations list for this?

Anything by Google

Of course, how could I forget Google? I found out about Thinkpads by googling "what r sum laptops that r well designed and highly compatible w existing open source software???"

Look up "phone_name unlock bootloader". If it's available in the worst case you pull the kernel, patch it and flash it back, in the best case you flash twrp and then flash magisk zip.