Blocking ad-blockers is a good thing

Blocking ad-blockers is a good thing.
It'll take us back to the earlier days where there was a lot of innovation and startups that are now struggling due to lower revenue.

Just think how many websites ad blocking has destroyed, and how many content creators will have to move to other means of revenue, it's not making the web flourish the way it used to.

Just watch the damn 5 second ad or scroll passed it, it's a small price to pay for a better internet.

Attached: meme_pepe00332_cert.jpg (457x457, 83K)

Fuck off, Google shill.

post yfw you block ad-blockers-blockers

Attached: 1546786297847.png (1052x1074, 475K)

Weird accusation, I'm just a content creator.

It was ok back then because it was either just ads on the sides or a "congratulations you win!" messages.

now ads are fucking garbage, extremely annoying and full of clickbaits

>content creator
Nice to meet you. I'm computer scientist.

>content creator
HAHAHAHAHAA that’s like calling a janitor a “cleaning engineer” or a burger flipper a “food technician”. Let me guess, you’re a blogger or youtuber?

>you’re a blogger or youtuber?
I'm a multi-dimensional person.

Every single Pepe/Wojak poster needs to unironically be fucking hanged.

get a real job

I make film reels and compilation videos.
Plus the occasional social experiments with the buds.
It is, I used to make 3k a month, but ever since ad bullshit i make less than 1k now.

sorry lil fella, but being a content creator may sound fun and stuff. but this is the real world... you need a secondary job that could help you in case you get real bad luck and dont have enough money to pay rent or food.

get a job, nobody is entitled to making money

Attached: IMG_20190503_142848.jpg (800x450, 48K)

Ads aren't just an inconvenience, most ads nowadays have trackers and they don't respect your privacy. If they were less intrusive, I would consider not using them, but I have no choice here

Jews try to play full HD videos on my mobile data just to browse their forum.

Good job of weeding out the /le/editors

Attached: absolutestate.png (1597x1600, 532K)

I wouldn't mind ads if there weren't so many harmful or intrusive ones, some websites become straight up unusable without it.
Also fuck youtubers who put midroll ads, unless their videos are extremely long.

>5 seconds
i have seen ads that whewre longer than the videos they preceded even ones as long as 15 minutes there are even some that try to larp as a normal youtube video so you wont click right off of them

Google will dominate ad market. Block ads from others, have very indepth profiles to micro-target. This will make chromium only websites because ad revenue and web standards by google. If not a chromium website then get ddosed and harassed by competition that has ad funds that can used to do anti-competitive practises.

Copyright gets enforced to a point of abuse. Current web as you know it dies and transforms into worst nightmare.

I thought feels good frog wasn't allowed on Jow Forums!!!

cope

Attached: 1559202768.png (1080x1350, 790K)

>Just think how many websites ad blocking has destroyed
Centralization killed those sites.
Sites that died because the ad revenue wasn't enough aren't needed either way, the only good sites are those made by enthusiasts and people who pay out of pocket for their shit.