MIUI

>MIUI
It fucking sucks. It's completely non-intuitive. It's fucking cancer.

Attached: Xiaomi-miui-10-2.jpg (1200x600, 85K)

Wrong.

Fuck you.

Botnet too

MIUI 10 is brilliant, it was ugly in previous versions, but now it looks great.

I can't even fucking make my main screens look how I want. I dont know how to add more. How do delete icons from it. How to fucking get into "all apps" menu. IT. FUCKING. SUCKS.
I wish I bought some Sony or Samsung phone.

Oh and I shall add that I am a Computer Science engineer and I can't figure it out. Let that one sink in.

Who gives a shit when almost all Xiaomi devices are developer friendly and you can replace it completely with a custom ROM?

>chinese hieroglyphs
>intuitive

Attached: iu-7.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>Being this retarded

I fucking hope I can make it be something like my old Xperia M4 was. Literally god-tier OS/versin of android.

Okay, so how do I do it?

>I'm retarded
>Let that one sink in
Everyone already got that from the OP, no need to let it sink in.

Start by checking XDA forums to find out how stable ROMs for your device are or if there are any. The process is nearly identical for all Xiaomi devices - bootloader unlocking, flashing TWRP, flashing a custom ROM. There are some device specific fixes or zips you'd have to flash and you can can find demos on YouTube.

Every proprietary UI sucks compared to Samsung latest One UI btw.

No need to fuck around with new roms. Just install pixel launcher and pixel launcher bridge. Makes it a bit more bearable.

>miui suck
one of the most simplest UI that even a toddler can learn sucks

kek

MIUI is gross! Install pixel experience or lineageos today.

Attached: 1538389187045.png (400x800, 28K)

Yea, I don't get your complaint.

It's extremely easy to use and has a bunch of nice features.

Nobody fucking cares user, stop buying Chink phones if you want something that isn't cancer

Are you too blind to set the wallpaper or move icons or what? I can't even begin to understand how you can fail at this. And then instead of looking it up, you go cry on Zimbabwe's best apple wine forums.

I agree. What's the pont of using it if it's a chink spyware with ads in menus and proprietary applications pre-installed?

There are only custom ones that are not exactly like "naked android" is..

W-what?

imagine caring about phones

Yeah, why would you care about the usability of something that is commonly used by people

>he fell for the computer science meme
>can't understand MIUI
checks out.

Attached: 744464346.png (664x900, 970K)

>what is KISS Launcher
user, I...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-30-19-13-28-468_fr.neamar.kiss.png (720x1520, 1.46M)

>camera quality goes to shit
>wake up device now takes two bazillion years
>poo in the loo "features" that are just commits that do absolutely nothing
>bugs? you tell me ;)

>>camera quality goes to shit
What are you talking about. Xiaomi reduces photo quality via software so they don't compete with each others. Google cam does a much better job than MIUI stock camera.

>he has to use a proprietary app with remote verify his device to unlock it
>he also has to create a account

OOOF

MIUI10 is eh. I wish they got something like expanding notifications on lockscreen. Or upgrading certain devices to Oreo at least. Fucking Mi Max 2 still on 7.1 what is this shit

i'd prefer chink botnet over greasy burgertard botnet any day

Yes, with interpolation tricks and HDR, it also takes a lot more time to focus, to save and open the camera. Plus, it's a gamble with which features are working or not in the particular version you're using.

>Be comp sci fag who cannot understand how to navigate basic android UI
>Industry expects you to navigate gentoo
>Gets cucked and fucked over turn by turn in the ass by student loan, university and job
>Be dumb as fuck and call yourself comp sci student on a weeb anime foru.

Attached: 9tor4dhp5a031.jpg (1208x1117, 76K)

Wallpaper?