Mobile browsers

what do you use /gee/?

Attached: 246x0w.jpg (246x246, 7K)

Chrome
Tried Firefox but it's slow on mobile, and uses too much ram. Hard to beat webview when it's already loaded for everything on Android.

Samsung Browser. It's overall the best I've tried. Samsung's apps (calendars, files, encrypted folder, ecc.eccm) are also easily the best Android apps in their own cathegories.

Cucks. Switch to bromite or kiwi if you want to use a Blink browser

Opera and Qwant. Opera is easy to use and has built in adblocker and no log vpn.

Firefox, because I like muh freedums

Brave

Opera, the data saver feature is fucking legendary, plus I use Opera on desktop

Safari lol

>Opera is easy to use and has built in adblocker and no log vpn.
Imagine actually believing this.

Both are shit

duckduckgo

Naked browser

Use Kiwi browser you faggots

I do the needful wery much

Attached: brave_browser-100732965-large.jpg (700x500, 56K)

What's the point? Lightning Web Browser is better in every possible way.

Kiwi

does chromium in android already support extensions?

No other choice than Kiwi Browser really. The only open source Chromium based browser with extension support. Also dark mode. No contest.

Bromite.

Kiwi because
>Extension support
>Chrome based
>Dev is a dope guy

>Both are shit
>bromite is shit

Attached: 20190529_072631.png (1936x1936, 1.2M)

Opera, because I prefer the Opera botnet over the Google botnet
Firefox is slow as shit on my phone, I use it on my laptop tho

No thanks to trannyfox.

Attached: 20190529_072448.png (1934x1934, 1.21M)

You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a mobile browser with a tab bar. I used to use Boat Browser, and had an old .apk from before there were non-removable ads on the speed dial, but after breaking my phone, my nrw one had Android 5.0 instead of4.2, so that Boat version wouldn't run anymore.
So I switched to Dolphin, which was worse in every way, but sadly the best I had the patience of finding.
Then I got into muh fREEdumbs, so I tried a boatload of the browsers available on fdroid, but most of them have no tab bar. I tried Naked Browser, but that one was kinda shitty.
Finally I settled on Ligtning. It isn't perfect (seems to be dead, doesn't play nice with startpage (have to open links in new tab for them to work)), but it's the best that's available.

Attached: mob.jpg (510x136, 13K)

Cool how videos stop working g every time it updates because they haven't got a certain licence, eh?