Wtf guys

AMD is going full Jew with Zen 2.
CPUs are more expensive, MBs are more expensive.
Tell me it'll get better

Attached: 873541.png (1070x601, 507K)

>Tell me it'll get better
No. Time to jump to intel, the REAL consumer-friendly brand

>Using new 7nm node
>Their CPU's now match or beat the competition.
>Their motherboards have exclusive features.

Yeah, i don't know, i'm thinking they are allowed to increase their prices just a tad this time.

>new 7nm node
Yeah, expect it to be expensive for a while.
Come December prices will likely drop

AMD is a publicly traded corporation.
They used to sell 1GHZ Athlons for $1299 when Pentium IIIs at the time were $999 or less.

AMD will absolutely ream you in the ass if their chips are at the top. They just couldn't for a long time because they weren't competitive.
Most AMD fanboys are too young to remember that fact.
Being a fanboy of any publicly traded corporation is stupid, they aren't on your side, all they care is about making money for their shareholders.

only poorfags cant buy amd.
go back to intel you poor fag

>Being a fanboy of any publicly traded corporation is stupid, they aren't on your side, all they care is about making money for their shareholders.
This.
Which is why it's time to support intel, being the underdog now.

I will when they can go into their hardware and purge all their exploits

Do I miss something? Prices look the same for me except the non-x CPUs are missing. Will they release them later?
Which is always why I cringe when I read people hoping for Intel to die. Who the fuck would want a CPU monopoly? We need even more competitors. We need based Cyrix back.

Attached: AMD-Ryzen-2000-Precios.jpg (1519x822, 217K)

Intel made AMD's annual net income for 2018 in less than 1 week in 2018.
Intel has a much larger variety of markets and investments than just CPU and GPU.

Most people who are active in CPU wars are too stupid to realize that the consumer CPU market is only a minuscule amount of what Intel does, blinded by their fanboy-ism for either Intel or AMD.

Laptops are a larger market than "Enthusiast" PCs these days.
If there was a CPU company that needed supporting it would be VIA, who still holds a license to produce x86/64 CPUs.

Probably crying about the face that the 1700x was regularly discounted for $150 USD in amurika and fit in $70~80 motherboards.

First post funniest post.

>We need based Cyrix back
It was literally the worst for gaming and that's why it died

new technology thats hard to develop & complicated to manufacture is expensive
wtf?????????????

This is the first time in a long while that AMD can take serious market share from Intel. They need to use the opportunity while it lasts to generate a lot of capital in order to go ham on R&D to maintain their edge. This isn't rocket science.

>he believed the hype
5Ghz $100 6-cores for everyone!

honestly with these prices id rather stay on intel that never let me down in the last 10 years

>honestly with these prices id rather stay on intel that never let me down in the last 10 years
intel IS the budget option right now
and will be for the foreseeable future

>forseeable
A typical human being has the capability to plan out 75 years of life, so I'm not sure what you mean by that.

This, I'm running a poorfag intel combo i8400 - H310 - DDR2400 here. Feel good to stay outside of stupid cpu wars

Intards actually believe this

Stop kvetching and pay the merchant goyim. I'm in need of a cheap 2600x so you fanbois need to upgrade!

>CPUs are more expensive
not true. their new 8 core costs just as much as the last two 8 core ryzens
>MBs are more expensive
just buy a high end x470 and you will not only save money but also get better components than a mid range x570

The 3600X and 3700X are the same price at launch as the Zen+ ones. The only more espensive shit is the 3800X (why does it exist) and the 3900X which is made to compete with the 9900K.
Motherboards on the other hand, you may have a point

>dude this ONE flagship processor that was better than the competition and was the first to break 1 GHz was super expensive! that means they'll jew you!!!
remember to buy cope lake when it comes out intcel

>Buy from the guys that are no cheaper, and have been fucking you over for years.
seems legit

What the fuck us with x570 prices anyway?
$300 gets you a top of the line x470 board, where it seems x570 this is just where the enthusiast segment begins.

>CPUs are more expensive
You are lying.

>MBs are more expensive
There are loads of cheap X470 boards on sale that have full support for Ryzen 3000

r/AMD are literally “live in the moment” commies, they don’t understand economics or business because they’re poor NEETs

A 1800X and X470 are about to cost practicallly nothing.

>one
amd did the same with athlon 64 fx-xx which were again close to $1k.
The price dropped down harder than your mum with a pack of niggers the moment intel released core.
I knew amdrones are underage but this is some next level shit.

LOL you fucking deluded moron AMD had virtually the same or higher prices than Intel all the way to the Core 2 Duo era.

Pentium 4 Prescott Extreme Edition King of the hill 3.73Ghz was $999 Feb 2005
Pentium D Extreme Edition 965 was also capped at $999 March 2006
Athlon 64 FX-60 was $1031 Jan 2006
Athlon 64 FX-62 was $1031 May 2006

It wasn't until
Core 2 Quad Q6600 which debuted Jan 2007 at $851 dropping to $530 Apr 2007
Core 2 Quad EXTREME QX9700 $999 Nov 2006
Core 2 Quad EXTREME QX6850 $999 Jul 2007
Soundly beating the 64 FX series that AMD started going down hill.

AMD would come out with the Phenom X4 9600 Black for $270 in DEC 2007 but by then Intel had dropped the Q6600 to $280
By the time Phenom X4 9950 Black came out in JUL 2008 for $235 the Q9300 was beating it in performance with a price of $285 and from then on the AMD is cheaper fanboyism started settling in.

I never bought a Core i series CPU having gone with Xeons from my X4 640 after the disappointment of the faildozer and use a 1st gen Ryzen now.

I don't fanboy because I'm not a fucking deluded retard that think companies I don't work for or have stakes in will take care of mah feelings and be champion of the people.
Fucking fanboy dipshits.

Wont get that sweet pcie 4.0 tho right?

Hope the 550 board info comes soon.

>Company with the better product is going full profits
News at 11. Face it, NONE of them is your friend.

A truly redpilled post. AMD is still cheaper than the competition right now though

>intel abuse the consumer for years
>fucking intel jews
>amd now is on top
>forget that amd are also jews that were waiting for a moment like this to raise price
>"wtf amdbros"

Attached: zen2.png (700x700, 365K)

That's because AMD doesn't have a truly flagship CPU that can demand true flagship prices.

In the "hypothetical" situation that Intel launches a 16 core 5ghz 10 nm what ever lake CPU tomorrow, AMD launches a 16 core 5ghz+ what ever nm and zen cpu tomorrow and it smashes the Intel CPU in all scenarios and platform specs by an undeniable margin. There is no doubt in my mind that AMD will price it higher than the Intel one.

That's simply how business works, don't be a retard, buy what ever does what you want, in your own damn budget and fuck brand loyalty.

you'll never get through to drones, they'll happily shill over shekels to "muh based chinks" just to stick it to "da joos"

>AMD Would charge more if they could cause they are bad
But they dont, their prices are the same as their first gen for increased performance and less TDP.
>But they COULD charge more, hahah checkmate.

Yeah except i agreed with you dont be a fag. All im saying is that AMD is still the consumer friendly option right now and if it wasn't for amd we would be stuck with higher prices for less performance. If and when they decide jewing people the sentiment will change very fast

That's not entirely correct. Zen 2 is actually commanding higher margins than Zen right now despite the seemingly static price tiers, and while in that hypothetical 16C scenario those already higher margins would creep higher still that doesn't necessarily mean the end price would be higher.
Further, it makes massively more sense to slowly increase prices while gaining marketshare than it would to suddenly double or triple prices while your competitor is still significantly larger and sitting on a larger stash of funds.

Now add the price of those new "hard to manufacture" with "server grade features" MB + the price of the magic RAM to actually equate Incel's performance

This. AMD gets a 10 year pass for any fucking stupidity they want to pull.
Intel fucked up REPEATEDLY AND HARD. They deserve nothing.

You don't need newst tech to compute. Don't be a sheep

What are you poor, Intcelfag?

oneplus did the same shit but you fags still support those chinks

Supporting AyyMD is a mistake, be it in the GPU or in the CPU market. As long as they're underdog (even just slightly), they're forced to keep their prices low. As soon as they manage to compete again, they raise their prices.

Bottom line: AMD is more beneficial to the consumers when they can't compete. Keep supporting Intel

AMD nearly went bankrupt 5 years ago.
The need to do alil bit of milking now that they've actually got the superior product to cover their debts and solidify their dominance in the future. I doubt they'd go full retard like intel for a good while. By the time they do intel will have undoubtedly comeback.

Shut the fuck up poorfag, they deserve to raise their margins.

>Wont get that sweet pcie 4.0 tho right?
Yes they will, partially.

The 1800X, an 8-core, was $499 at launch. Now they are launching a 12-core at that price. The CPUs are not more expensive.

The motherboards are more expensive, but they are also way higher quality boards with much more and much faster I/O than first gen boards.

Yeah you can get an x470 and still use the new CPUs...

but AMD is the only CPU company with waifu branding right now

Attached: PYEx6Aw.png (724x1024, 227K)

>AMD is the only CPU company with waifu branding right now
correct, only fat weeb neckbeards buy amd

It's only just coming out; expect prices to be at their zenith now.