Amd shills BTFO

amd shills BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=Y98WNVbVCms

Attached: 1454176825666.png (653x726, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yuqP88rmfr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>literal property of nvidia

>not a single machine with "these" new processors turns on
>JUST trust us, goy-.. guys!
Is this a repeat of the 5g modem fiasco? Is that faggot Charlie right again? Fucking LMAO, this smoke-in-your-eyes is worse than going under respectfully.

>comparing with original Skylake instead of last gen to make the numbers sound better
>demo filled with """"AI"""" buzzwords
>new instructions that nobody will use for years, except Intel sponsored benchmarks
>LPDDR4-3700 vs DDR4-2400 integrated GPU benchmarks
It's fucking nothing.

This is all about mobile crap I don't give a shit about. I thought Ice Lake was going to have desktop chips too? Or is that Sunny Cove?
Also I heard something about Intel mitigating the loss of hyperthreading functionality by integrating lesser Atom based cores into their CPUs? If that's real, that's going to be a fucking housefire, Bulldozer 2.0.

COPE

Man just accept it, intel is now literally dogshit compared to zen 2. COPElake is going to be a huge disaster that's either going to have low clocks or extremely bad yield issues which will result in more expensive inferior chips.

Attached: inteliskill.jpg (2053x1025, 220K)

>Cunny Cope

why are intel and amd fighting? We're all on pc. Don't tell me this is the pc's version of console wars?

Attached: 1483858773197.png (512x511, 212K)

>delusional intcels actually think they will ever get 10nm on desktop

Attached: 1413915394887.png (600x580, 577K)

youtu.be/yuqP88rmfr4

Indeed, the new Intel 10nm COPE processors suck so much they do not even exist.

Attached: Intel Corporation is Dead.jpg (1200x675, 268K)

Lol typical superfluous intel bullshit - stuff that literally nobody cares about, and NOTHING about ANY ipc improvements

Attached: file.png (1429x688, 1.84M)

>spend 3 minutes shilling about faggotbolt 3

literally who the FUCK cares or is asking for this

>muh graphics
Anyone on PC would buy a graphics card, and even any good laptop will force you to have a card

>Focusing on IPC improvements when you already beat AMD in that department without even trying

Intel is once again ahead of the game. AMD shilling 2015 IPC performance in 2019 while Intel is revolutionising VR/AR with advanced AI built directly into the CPU.

>daily driver
When will this meme die?

Oh it is and it is working perfectly for either company. They pay 0 dollars to get promoted on multiple tech forums just because people feel the need to pick sides in brand wars.

People who shit on Intel right now and hype AMD seem to have forgotten all the years were it was basically borderline retarded to even think about putting an AMD processor in your build because the CPUs were that bad. And the same happened when Intel fanboys forgot how awful p4s were. It's a constant back and forth and the only one who wins at the end are AMD/Intel

Zen2 beats shittel at IPC

In any case, WHY would I spend MORE money on a shitty incel CPU when AMD is the same or better?

Somehow you don't realise that most people are not retarded like you and will not keep buying the same shit year after year

This is why AMD has already been beating intel in sales for over 6 months

>implying AMD wasn't the first to use machine learning to boost branch prediction performance on first gen Zen
>implying Intel isn't just coping and trying to catch up to AMD's innovations

Attached: 1423382342548.jpg (992x794, 116K)

I regret that i bought the 2600x
Should have bought a good laptop instead, are the new intel mobile chips faster than kaby lake refresh?

>3 thunderbolt 3 ports on the cpu
Does that mean there's an additional 12 pci-e lanes on the cpu?

Attached: 1496115462091.png (612x491, 98K)

NOOOOOOOO BROS THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
What do we do, my fellow AMD bros?

>>new instructions that nobody will use for years,

>don't create new cpu instructions that beat our processors, goy!

You know that competition benefits the consumer, right?

AMD is going to be Another Massive Disappointment, as usual

Attached: amd2.jpg (935x923, 180K)

Stop being fucking lazy, go find the next arch in intel of india or something, it's time, core is dead.
Do it before fucking ARM runs over you.

>laptops
>thunderbolt
>Iris

Attached: 1486238650699.jpg (640x480, 48K)

>optimized to cope

Attached: 1559228037903.png (1160x250, 68K)

>>Anyone on PC would buy a graphics card,
and this is literally the precursor to intel making dedicated cards
icelake is for laptops, and it's arch improvements that are going to lead to the Xe graphics line

>people on Jow Forums acting like they know anything

Attached: whyisthislogarithmic.jpg (1266x713, 55K)

why did you crop out the 1700x and 1800x doing just fine?

are you retarded?

all i get from this chart is a FX cpu you could get for 99$ on sale at microcenter almost 5 years ago is perfectly capable of playing this game at 60fps

Good job, Rajeesh. 5 rupees have been deposited into your AMD Rewards account.

Attached: amd user.jpg (450x599, 86K)

That sounds hot

Thanks
5 more rupees i can spend on other hobbies instead of chasing 200fps on my 60hz monitor

you seem legitimately affected