/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Eggheads edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE (embed)
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M (embed)
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE (embed)

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Previous News:

None.

Attached: eggheads.jpg (694x552, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!TzxWWKaT!y8a3VC6b_9LkhKdDGsEnUOOQGX_4DvaN-rUFZfyN3MA
web.archive.org/web/20020124174458/http://www.dolphinsex.org/
aliexpress.com/item/32860576976.html
pastebin.com/raw/eWMUvf0B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>brod

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 6.21.17 PM.png (1406x1324, 161K)

am i the only person here who actually likes eggheads?

based and eggpilled

No.

Attached: 5-30_16-35-44.png (893x558, 274K)

Prove it.

Is Usenetbro still uploading that rare version of Of Human Bondage?

Prove what?

based mpv

Prove it.

Alright, I know at least one of you cabalniggers have a FL account you're not using any more. Please give it to me, a lowly beginner-tracker pleb

Attached: image.jpg (1109x677, 337K)

PTP, MySleen, SciHD and I guess BTN has a bunch. A lot were lost with TehC... what are you looking for?

Yeah was just figuring out how to use megatools to upload it from the command line.

Of.Human.Bondage.1946.TVRip.XviD-KG.avi
mega.nz/#!TzxWWKaT!y8a3VC6b_9LkhKdDGsEnUOOQGX_4DvaN-rUFZfyN3MA

wtf, I just tried to play this and it's a guy jerking off a dolphin

Reminds me of when someone on IRC linked this and I clicked it because of course I did:
web.archive.org/web/20020124174458/http://www.dolphinsex.org/

Who is your favourite Egghead? For me it's the lovely Judith.

path to myspleen?

aliexpress.com/item/32860576976.html

>OP is 3DPD shit

Attached: 1545805499839.jpg (1200x1800, 916K)

Cool, thanks! I will upload it to PTP!

Attached: main-qimg-2544c10deb037a4820ac87628e58fd1a-c.jpg (501x825, 89K)

Dave

lol well done

Why can't Chinese or Indians crack Denuvo? There is like 5 billion of them and they don't respect copyright

Cracking Denuvo requires a basic level of competence.

thoughts on TVU?

There are a large number of individuals with high grade autism in these countries. That's what it takes to do such a task. It can't be easily automated. What holds them back is the lack of access to neetbux. Their autism only ends up harnessed by the private sector.

jew and homosexual detected

Original requester here. Massive thanks! You're a legend.

>give me one reason to join hdb
no, i don't care about your stupid 20GB 720p encodes

Attached: 1552173964229.jpg (632x638, 94K)

You'll never get access to things like this: pastebin.com/raw/eWMUvf0B Jokes on you though, I don't want you to join and I hope you don't. You're a fucking heauxmeaux and you'll bring down the quality of the site. Go join awesome hd or something. Street shitters OUT.

for what movie is that?

The Departed

whoa, clam down pajeet, you can keep your l33t hybr1d encodes

>pajeets
>on hdbits
That's not how that works you curry slurper. Do the needful and take the first rickshaw back to passing the popcorn.

Attached: .png (1000x443, 39K)

I like anime enough to find nyaa lacking, but not enough to watch obscure seasonal series, should I join AB?

what tracker is that

Probably

Thanks, I didn't know if the tracker was for devoted otakus only. What's their inactivity rules?

the book 1

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you think street shitters aren't on hdb, you're a newfig

what's DH general reputation? Pros and cons? I see they have fast PRE access.

I could honestly give a shit as long as I get the curated selection of good encodes I have come to expect. Also as long as (You) aren't there to shit it all up.

If you are looking for a scene tracker it's not bad.

>Users who are inactive on AB for 10 weeks will have their accounts disabled. You should receive an email mentioning that your account is about to get pruned on the ninth, and it will get automatically disabled on the tenth, so try to make sure that our mails aren't marked as spam.
>Power Users and up as well as donors are immune to inactivity pruning.

>Power User
>Requirements: Must have been a member for at least 2 weeks (14 days), uploaded at least 10 torrents, have at least 25GB of upload, and a ratio of at least 0.7.

Why the fuck is our sticky so smarmy?
We literally just click download

>I could honestly give a shit
seems appropriate

The only tracker I'm on where I regularly see Indian flags show up in the peers tab is xtremewrestlingtorrents which comes as zero surprise to me. You would have to be a complete and utter retard to not be able to survive on hdbits with a shitty home connection. It's practically rigged in your favor if you have one. So I wouldn't be surprised if there are a couple of pajeets and rajeshes in the mix. I just never see them. Probably because they're busy downloading capeshit.

sorry, i'm already there, i do your precious hybr1d encodes, fix those terrible dirty lines, banding and all that dirty shit for you, I also encode your new "7.1 DD+" audio with cracked dolby media encoder on my mac. I'm not a street shitter or curry nigga; whatever you call them, why'd you have to do me like that? :(

Attached: 1558139523303.jpg (924x571, 81K)

How does the catalog of PTP compare to other (niche) movie trackers such as KG, CG, Cinematik, SC, THC, ILC? I know that KG is in a league of its own when it comes to arthouse and obscure films but I am not sure about the other trackers. Do you even need any of them if you are in PTP?

as if those don't get to other places.

and as if someone's life mission needs to be must-watch-retarded-encodes-by-autists-only-or-fail. Gee I guess that's what humanity has finally come to.

Doesn't matter to me either way. I can download most of the shit on HDB from usenet and I do a lot of the time. Still great being on HDB and having that many years worth of content to browse through. Sometimes there's not a decent encode so I grab a remux instead. The comments are quite helpful for making those types of decisions. If you download it off Blutopia or some other curry ass tracker that's great for you. I don't care because I don't have to. That's for people like you on the bottom rung.

suck my dick

>A torrent you snatched or were seeding has been deleted.
red is worse than fucking ptp for this. why dont they want people downloading music on their music tracker? makes no sense to me

so it was trumped for a better quality one? It can't be annoying, but what do you propose?

Ugh, thanks.

> bottom rung
> discussing lossy encodes of stolen goods

the cringeâ„¢

we didn't know once the file leaves the autist caves for another place the bits magically get transformed

mind blown.jpg

>> discussing lossy encodes of stolen goods
You were expecting something else in this thread? Are you a fucking moron?

Where did I imply that? I was literally talking about downloading HDB encodes from usenet in the post you are replying too. Learn to read before you reply to one of my posts. Dumbass.

where the brodsquod at

the majority of content from the niche movie trackers end up on PTP. i've found the odd raw dvd/BD on CG/KG that wasn't on PTP but if an encode was made on those trackers it's very likely on PTP

bruh look at this dude

Attached: ss (2019-05-30 at 02.03.52).png (942x33, 41K)

We should stop using the word "tr*mped" it is really problematic

Nice dad joke faggot. Next you're going to say triggered assumed my gender attack helicopter and some other lame shit.

mother of god the autism
is this a single case among thousands or is it common to find users this dedicated?

Attached: 1555561450287.gif (232x218, 2.96M)

Most releases don't require that type of work. The encoders do go through comparing frames trying to make the best encode possible. But it usually ends at that. Some movies have multiple sources where none of them are perfect and each one has strengths and weaknesses. That's when it gets crazy.

bored as fuck on the top, what do I do anons? Got into all the cabal trackers including HDB and im too lazy to sell my accounts and start all over again.

do something useful like encodes

Or even buying discs and ripping them

I'M ASKING NICELY NOW PLEASE FORK IT OVER

isnt the middle (egyptian one) egghea a murderer and rapist?

Watch some eggheads.

Thank you IPT for bringing us all the latest movies! And don't forget about their generous double up donation offer :^)

Attached: bJJQC3N.jpg (963x197, 74K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: haha.png (980x184, 66K)

rekt

That can't be true.

>Warning a user(a torrent king at that) just because he gave his perfectly valid opinion.
PTP mods confirmed for S-O-Y-B-O-Y-S

It is

What a niggertracker. Why are private tracker mods/admins such massive cucks anyway?

incels detected

Have sex.

Lost my virginity with 14. Nice try.

>with 14
bonjour mon ami

Yep he got arrested for punching a tramp out then drowning him in a canal in Amsterdam

Attached: brutal.jpg (458x345, 17K)

also fuck eggheads

Attached: blingblingbitches.jpg (500x620, 106K)

>with 14
pajeet lost his virginity with 14 men
based

> upload parking wars episodes
> they all get deleted

Attention /u/FairiesFaggot on reddit. We know which /ptg/ poster you are. Don't try to delete your posts from your post history.
Attention /u/FairiesFaggot on reddit. We know which /ptg/ poster you are. Don't try to delete your posts from your post history.

can you please leave? this isnt reddit and no one cares
thanks

we do?

What do we think about CAFFEiNE group? They always release quality TV.

Tracker staff are ultra autist NEETs. Lack of exercise, vitamin D and real-life social interaction does that. Look at the speedrunning community.

HOMOSEXUAL jew don't tell us your fantasies

why are ptp staff so based?

Best staff in the world.

I like their house hunters releases

hell yes my user

bros what are the approved paths by ptg for HDB ? i want to finish this RPG .
and no way am idling in Ircs or "making friends' I don't care that much.

>and no way am idling in Ircs or "making friends'
nobody has to do that. I got into HDB by just going to the PTP Elite forum when /ptg/ spotted the thread.