Computer shuting down

Hello my computer is shutting down whenever I start to browse the internet, the only browser that I can for some time before it closes itself or freezes is the Internet explorer, I have tried three other browser and they all prompt the computer to shut down as soons as I enter any site.
I ran memtest86, as suggested by a very friendly fellow of the board, and it did not find any errors with my ram, do you have any other suggestions?
Please, help. Thanks

Attached: D4r5wrPXoAAf43o.jpg (532x576, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1pB6O6AYMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 20190530_120534.jpg (4128x3096, 2.62M)

I also did this test, but I don't know what it is

Ur ram is fucked get some new ram

This

Attached: 20190530_121042.jpg (4128x3096, 3.62M)

But wouldn't this be revealed through the test?

nigger just do it, what other options do you have?

What if it isn't the RAM?

> closes itself or freezes
Looks like OOM, check your memory consumption and enable swap.

did you check for overheating?

what are the specs on ur PC then? cpu, ddr2/3/4? how much wam? how many tabs are ur trying to keep open.

When I have nothing open, it stays on 40% of memory comsumption, but I can check it while I am using a browser as it shuts down as soon as I use it

It shuts down if I make a google search for instance. While I am offline, I can watch movies, listen songs, use word, but if I browse, it shuts down.

How do I enable swap?
I don't think it is overheating, I even changed the power supply to check

This was taken now. I am using three tabs on IE, there is a youtube video been played on the first and I am checking images on the third.
It remains steadly at 1.4 gb, but if I switch to any other browser it shuts down, I tried Opera, Chrome and Brave. What could it be?

Attached: 20190530_123511.jpg (4128x3096, 3.22M)

boiii, you have 2 gbs of ram, you need to get some fresh ram, I think u might be using ddr2 or ddr3 which shouldn't be expensibe. Modern web browsers use at least 500MB of ram to open.

Well I have been using Chrome for a while with no problem , it only started to shut down a week ago

just get some more ram

This

This.
Everyone keeps telling you that. Just get some more ram and stop annoying people or gtfo

stop assuming and verify

I can't, I have no money

How can I verify?

Be glad they put plastic inside of your coke cans.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1pB6O6AYMU