>>>Jow Forums214767767

This happened to me. I know everyone can read my name from the post he made, so cut the meme shit out please.

Am I missing something? Javascript doesn't allow system username reading. Only advanced fingerprinting+profile gathering can do this right? The people who have access to this are top-tier, right?

Attached: dwStRCr.png (726x108, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johannes
mdsattacks.com/
behindthename.com/top/lists/belgium/2000
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off schizo boomer

Fuck off back to Jow Forums

fuck off Alex

Are you serious? Can no one see that this is technologically on the edge of impossible?

Can none of you come up with a single idea of how he could have done this?

>>>r/Jow Forums

Jow Forumstards are now welcome outside Jow Forums. get out, Andy.

>now
not

leave

>phoneposting cancer

Hello, Jens

I'll leave when any of you if capable of finding a rational answer to how he knew my name. Thread pic was from google and was never downloaded to my computer so exif is 100% out of the question.
Even if admin, he couldn't have known my name.

You're just as retarded if you scold and can't come up with an answer yourselves.

fuck off Jens, posting from my GNU/Linux computer.
by the way I do use Arch, now get out of our board, we're not your personal army and your opinions are shit

Omdat wij legioen zijn, Jens. :^)

Attached: a.jpg (1920x1080, 130K)

>I know everyone can read my name from the post he made, so cut the meme shit out please.

Hi, will you stop trying to sound smart and come up with an answer with me?

Leks

hurr durr :^)
>reads Jow Forums thread
>sees flag & name
>tries to sound smart

any actual answer of how the original person found out?

go back, Jow Forumsditor

Attached: 1542637001903.png (342x337, 172K)

don't you have UA exams, Jens?

Why would you remove your name Jens?

>pick random popular name from the country the poster is from
>reply to post calling him that name
>freak out boomer because you guessed right
Imagine being a Pajeet boomer...

Why would you set your computer username as your real name?

Just do as they told you and get back to them

The absolute STATE OF POL

You're actually crazy.

>Jow Forumstards are actual retards
no shit

Don't shoot up the DNC, thank you.

Quit larping retard and install gentoo

>Jow Forums is full of paranoid schizophrenics with persecution complexes.

STOP THE PRESSES!!!

Lol, jens , some most popular translation from john,josue,jose or joseph as male name.

no brain cells to figure this one out, eh?

Look, I know that anyone can read the flag & posts of the thread, you're not impressing anyone
I was so shook that I didn't think when drawing over my name before posting, I know it doesn't matter (also already cached by google)
Help me with a real answer?

not a popular name, from the first try that would be insanely impressive. Not rationally viable.

browsers can't access computer usernames. Hostnames are viable, but this is not my hostname. It is my computername (inaccessible through JS)

you're a retard until you find the actual answer

OP he likely used the images you posted and searched for prior posts using the same image.

That or maybe some very unique strings you've been pasting about.

Maybe you should ask /x/

>Jow Forums literally still uploads a fingerprint to it's users still
>a user displays evidence of an "user" (prolly mod) exploiting the Jow Forums user logs
>everyone calls him schizo boomerang
hmm, really makes you wanna put a round in your skull

Zou je niet beter studeren ipv hier te schijtpalen?

why would you set your
>computername
as your real name?

He literally just guessed your name jesus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johannes
Click it and look at the names.

You haven't patched your Intel CPU yet, have you?
mdsattacks.com/
Have you clicked any shorted urls, links or file hosted on uncommon domains on Jow Forums recently?

kill yourself, nobody is doing anything for you you Jow Forumstard incel
if anything you've motivated me to actually try and find info on you just to scare you too like the little pussy you are
fuck off back to Jow Forums

have sex

Google the most popular names in your flag.

wonder why the ad contest banner is uploaded with a unique hit md5sum
oh well never mind
back to sleep

I've not reused any strings in that thread.
Prior to that thread I have never posted the image. The image was never downloaded, straight copied image address from google and used it in the "choose file" prompt. No exif.

it's not.

the chance of this is too minimal, might as well go win lotteries... go calculate

No, I'm a systems & networks dude, I know what you're on about. Nothing like that.

not in the list, even if it was on *a* list, the chance they picked mine out is too minimal to be correct

>Mohamed
hahhahaha

You're not going to like this answer, but maybe he just guessed?
behindthename.com/top/lists/belgium/2000
If we assume the average age of people on Jow Forums is late teens/early 20s, then look at what names were popular 20 years ago you can just guess and hope to hit. It's a survivor bias, because every time someone gets the name wrong no one will remember or care so the few times it's a hit, then it stands out.

Alternatively, glowniggers are actually tracking you.

that's not how it works Jens, you fucking loser.

t. Jow Forums NPC

have sex

have sex

Get a room.

I suggest you to have sexual intercourse.

i aint clicking on that shit nigga
go back and stay back

even if this guy was an admin, he wouldn't be able to know my name by just my ip/browser fingerprint. You need a large company that builds profiles and tracks on many websites and logs everything. Five Eyes / Google level.

yep, guess why I'm on Jow Forums

chance too low to be viable from the first try.
targeted espionage is a possibility, I've been doing nasty shit with sqlmap and custom binary exploits

Quit being such a schizo. I've given my address in Secret Santas in other boards and nothing has come if it. If you keep banking a big deal about it, then someone will actually go after you to fuck with you even more.

>the chance of this is too minimal, might as well go win lotteries... go calculate
We have literally called all Russians Ivan forever. All Germans Hans. And so on. You're so not special that you were giving the most generic name in the entire world, "John." Give it up already. First result on google says Jens was top 20 in the year 2000. Are you going to freak out if you were born in 2000 too?