Do iToddlers even realize how ugly and outdated their phones look...

Do iToddlers even realize how ugly and outdated their phones look? I always find it hilarious when iToddlers criticize the look of a competing phone, do they even realize the absolute state of the garbage they hold in their hands? look at this phone, it looks like it belongs in 2015 not 2019, what a joke.

Attached: X.png (1000x1000, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this seriously the best Apple could do, design wise? Its like they completely stopped designing shit and just refined their 6 year old designs a bit. Shit looks like its from 2013, what a joke.

Imagine holding this ugly piece of shit and thinking its relevant and stylish in 2019

forgot pic

Attached: ipad-mini-retina-201410-gallery4.jpg (2000x1536, 237K)

what retard approved this design in particular? can anyone explain why apple is worth a trillion dollars when they produce garbage like this?

Attached: Mac Pro trash can.jpg (506x405, 37K)

The design is the smallest problem of an iphone, if you can even call that a problem. It's good enough

Do kids realize how anit-privacy and horrible their phones are? I always find it hilarious when phonekids realize they're being tracked everywhere they go and there's nothing they can do about it, not even with a Google-free phone OS, do they even realize the botnet they hold in their hands? What a joke.

their devices are extremely normie-friendly
back before W10 introduced "Something went wrong" messages they were making software that is always holding your hand and telling you to do everything the Apple way
that's literally the only reason their products are selling like hot cakes, normies don't get intimidated by them

Jesus you're obsessed. Get a grip, man.

It's ugly as fuck but still has more personality and consistent design language than the average lagdroid brick. Show me a phone post 2014 that isn't an abomination.

Trashcan is peak design. They only fucked up with the thermals. If it had some Mac Mini Pro hardware it'd be based as fuck.

God I miss Steve.. Using an apple product feels patronizing

Pictures don't do the iPhone X/XS justice. It really is a beautiful phone IRL and feels good and solid in the hand. Few Android phones compare

Notched displays are an aesthetic abomination

A bit hyperbolic (seems to be a thing with this generation) but I agree with the sentiment. I would've preferred if it didn't have one but it's still beautiful and clearly well made in spite of it

hyperbole is the spice of life

Attached: JasontheSeal.jpg (741x632, 97K)

cope harder, iToddlers

Ah, an attention farming thread. Take your (You) and get the hell out of my face kid

go on, show a better design

Still the most aesthetic phone ever made for 100$ and faster than any lag droid.

Cope more.

Attached: 2DE02B34-5E47-46DD-A19A-C8CF20561FA6.jpg (1020x1200, 101K)

literally any android flagship looks better, imagine being this delusional

Attached: sa.gif (220x224, 55K)

Attached: absolutebeaut.jpg (1680x1680, 494K)

And they killed it. And given the leaks it seems they don't want to pick up the crown for design again.

>being this deluded

Looks generic as fuck. It's not bad per se but just so fucking boring and forgettable.

That's what makes it so beautiful. Nothing to distract from what's on that nut tier display

I have to admit Samsung phones look pretty good from the front view. But from the back and bottom they look awful

Attached: samsung.png (573x360, 355K)

>curved edges.
totally unusable, just there to flex. looks unsymetrical.

Which functional no doubt but beautiful? If it was lying around next to 100 other phones, you wouldn't even notice it. As stupid as the notch is, it makes new iPhones stand out instantly.

It's just me going totally blind or is the headphone jack not even in the middle?

it's not, they don't bother with design of the ports at all

Attached: iu-8.jpg (1200x622, 95K)

Jesus fuck. It's weird too, inside Samsung phones look pretty tidy and thought through but then they do shit like that which makes them look worse than chinkphones for 1/10 of the price.

You know the iphone 11 is gonna look more uggo with the camera bump

iToddlers are subhuman and have no sentience or self awareness.

Attached: 1547809206844.webm (960x540, 2.16M)

I had like 5 android flagships since 2013 and last year I bought an XS, android has many bad optimized apps, phones looks like a brick, google all over and so on. I've had problems with xiaomi not working on ryzen too.

Attached: 1544573977384.jpg (1350x760, 820K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1537979498204.gif (500x491, 376K)

based

kys gypsy

You're right, the X/XS design is starting to feel less "special" than when it first was shown, but then it got out about 2 years ago now.

We'll see if they can come back with something cool for the next gen at the end of summer.

SEETHING

based

I see this so much. Why is this guy crying? Why is he video taping it? Why does his face offend me so much?

paste

iphone users don't care about the specs they just want the brand and the camera

All phones look like that now. All the ones that work at least.

Attached: samsung-galaxy-fold.jpg (920x690, 49K)

I did my own research. The guy's name is Eric Butts and he's crying over a Star Wars trailer.. not surprised

But is he crying because there is a girl in his Star Wars or because he likes Star Wars?

He's crying because he was so excited about SW that it literally moved him to sobbing tears

It has the Apple logo on it, and that's all people care about.

>outdated
>ugly

Are you a pajeet, female or autist with ADHD?

Attached: 1540114190337.jpg (2976x3968, 2.12M)

this is literally me

iOS is fucking useless and retarded. I bought an iPad a half year ago and ended up selling it because it didn't do half the shit i needed. Torrenting and watching mkvs was a monumental pain in the ass and the browser sucked shit. If you can't use a tablet to watch anime or read manga it's no good at all because there's no other fucking uses for these things.

Attached: 1558560051859.jpg (891x597, 141K)

>people

afternoon pajeet

Right because it's not because every Android phone had exactly the same design for a while - and many still do - right? In fact some are WAY uglier, like pic related. Look at that thick chin. Disgusting.

I don't have an iPhone X and will likely never get one, but I'm just saying, you're criticising that phone for a design which TONS of Android phones imitated.

Attached: pixel 3 xl.jpg (750x750, 34K)

Why would a grown adult post images of children from weird Japanese cartoons watched exclusively by total weirdos? Cartoons which often have paedophilic overtones?

Why don't you hand yourselves into the police for being fucking nonces?

Attached: confused black guy.png (700x597, 333K)

grow up

Your fagPhone X is literally an Essential clone.

anime website

>itoddlers

Attached: 1545626442637.gif (640x360, 1.25M)

t. zoomer

Omt lol rite? SO unfashionable. OP, u r a tru fashio-nista sista!

You might be projecting. It is the facial expression and reaction portraited by the image nothing more for most.
You are like someone who sees violence in video games and music as guides or calls for action or normalization. Atleast for me it is not like that.

Still the thinnest chin compared to S10, P30 and the likes, why do Androids still have thick and disproportionate chins? This alone puts it miles ahead of other phones in terms of design.
Also stainless steel all around, feels very solid even compared to top Android devices.
Curved glass is a fucking meme that was uncomfortable to use and is prone to breaking, couldn't wait to get rid of my S9.
Notch is atrocious I'll give you that but many phones still have it.

>obsession to meaningless matters
Maybe care more for the battery and the 30% apple tax.

Is this why we can’t have a good phone that works? Because you basement dwelling retards care about how it looks?

>>meaningless matters
>moving goal posts this hard
The topic of this thread is design and so was my post

>Maybe care more for the battery
Lasts the same as my S9 if not slightly better (for my personal use at least) even though GSMArena rates the S9 higher in battery department.
>30% apple tax.
Not an issue for me personally

Interior is part of a design. Not that your opinions are wrong in anyway. I dont care for bezels but I do care for curved glass. Would not buy if curved screen glass.

s10 fixed this

At least they didn't remove it for no fucking reason

gsmarena tests are inflated because of the 3G talk time difference

>he says that iphones are for fags
>meanwhile literally EVERYONE who is successful uses an iPhone while only nerd weirdos use google pixels
Lmao.

Attached: laugh.jpg (1000x667, 81K)

No mate. Maybe you should read the website description some time.
>Jow Forums is a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone can post comments and share images. There are boards dedicated to a variety of topics, from Japanese animation and culture to videogames, music, and photography.
Jow Forums.org/

I mean I've been coming here 10 years so maybe I'm just taking it for granted that other people would know the most basic information about what this website is, but even if you have only been here a month, you should still have a basic understanding.

I don't understand how it's possible to be as stupid as you.

Why would a grown adult watch cartoons about children? Even if an adult were to watch Rugrats, that would be weird.

Why not watch normal shit like everybody else? Like, I dunno, Game of Thrones, or that new show Chernobyl everyone is raving about? Or like I do, watch tech videos on YouTube. But to watch fucking weirdo Japanese cartoons about schoolchildren... I mean, what the fuck?

>generic
because every phone copied samsung you fucking retard, the design itself isn't inherently generic it's the context behind it
new modern buildings are "generic" because that's the state of architecture right now, compare it to any other building and compare the two based on their own merits and not the era that is the foundation of their design and suddenly, it's not "generic" you fucking mongoloid brain dead fuck

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.52_[2019.04.24_22.35.50].jp (1280x720, 79K)

If you had been coming here for ten years you would have noticed already that there's a hugely disproportionate number of boards dedicated to anime/Japan topics, that there's a hugely disproportionate amount of anime posting going on, that the site's mascot is from a manga, and that almost all the banners are anime/Japan related.

>Why not watch normal shit like everybody else? Like, I dunno, Game of Thrones
What's so normal about entertaining yourself by watching rape, gore and mutilation?

>But to watch fucking weirdo Japanese cartoons about schoolchildren... I mean, what the fuck?
Your cultural neuroses aren't anime's fault.

even applel does it now

Attached: iphone_xr_clear_case_bottom.jpg (800x371, 36K)

If you had been coming here for any length of time you would know that this place has had boards for a gigantic array of topics for a very very long time. Do you think everybody on Jow Forums watches weirdo Japanese cartoons? And everyone on Jow Forums? And everyone on /sp/? And you obviously haven't been coming here long enough to remember all the memes that used to get made on /b/, memes that - of course - had absolutely nothing to do with weirdo Japanese cartoons.

Maybe you shouldn't try and talk about a subject if you don't know anything about it.

>What's so normal about entertaining yourself by watching rape, gore and mutilation?
I've never watched GOT by the way, I just know it's popular. But context is probably the way to answer your question - GOT isn't a show solely about those things. Those things are limited features in a story that is mostly about different families fighting for power in some medieval/fantasy world, from what I understand.

>cultural neuroses
It ain't a "neurosis" to say that watching cartoons about schoolchildren, if you're a grown adult, is absolutely fucking bizarre, which is why normal people don't do it. And normal people will judge you on it. Because it's weird as fuck.

S E E T H I N G poorfag that has never owned an iPhone detected. And, no I don't read replies.

Anime is the core of Jow Forums, and in the beginning it was all Jow Forums had. It has expanded over time to cover other, additional topics.

>Do you think everybody on Jow Forums watches weirdo Japanese cartoons? And everyone on Jow Forums? And everyone on /sp/?
No, but I expect people to accept the fact that Jow Forums is an anime site and that if they don't like it they can go somewhere else.

>And you obviously haven't been coming here long enough to remember all the memes that used to get made on /b/, memes that - of course - had absolutely nothing to do with weirdo Japanese cartoons.
This does not disprove what I said.

>Maybe you shouldn't try and talk about a subject if you don't know anything about it.
What an ironic thing to say.

>But context is probably the way to answer your question - GOT isn't a show solely about those things.
They're still in it, and people watch them for entertainment. Sounds like we should lock them up before they commit any crimes.

>It ain't a "neurosis" to say that watching cartoons about schoolchildren, if you're a grown adult, is absolutely fucking bizarre, which is why normal people don't do it.
It's a cultural neurosis of America and the West. Animation is taken far more seriously in Japan, and the cartoon style of animation that's equated with all animation in the West barely exists there (cartoons and anime are different things). Most anime is made for adults or older teenagers. Watching anime about imaginary school girls isn't weird just because the West thinks it weird, and strangely enough the West has no problem watching live action content about school girls, including content where they have sex or get raped.

>drag mkv into handbrake, encode quick mpeg
>drag new mpeg into itunes
>2 seconds later open TV app and watch

and they make fun of apple users for being retards

2006 oldfag here. You must be new. This debate has been settled a lot time ago.

If you don't want to see chinese cartoon girls with smug expressions being posted don't come to Jow Forums period.

I don't even watch anime but I have learned to accept that it's a core part of the site's identity.

Attached: We're_all_weeaboo.jpg (600x811, 182K)

They made a pro machine that couldn't be extended, upgraded, and then they didn't bother making sure the hardware was current

Its both slow and waaay too small. maybe if you are a woman or a manlet its ok.

based
go back to redit

>i have never been this happy about anything in my life
am i dead inside or is this guy just a massive sperg?

>thinkpad
>futashit
look at this absolute lad.

Does handbrake have an iOS app or something? No.
You need to use a fucking computer to do that, meanwhile on chink shitty tablets they can torrent and play the mkv fine

based

Attached: file.png (720x361, 299K)

>le chin maymay

Attached: 1538144208074.png (1150x614, 46K)

yeah even XS designs are shit with their antennas, I hope they will fix it in the next one

>EVERYONE

oh my god SCHINDLERS LIST
IT IS LITERALLY A MOVIE ABOUT JEWISH KIDS
OH MY GOD
I SAW MY MUM WATCH IT
SHE MUST WANT TO FUCK JEWISH KIDS

That's not even the worse
check the leaks for the upcoming phone
pic related

Attached: on no no no no no.jpg (800x604, 22K)

>same exact casing/design
>front side most likely notch shit
>ugly huge camera on the back
what the fuck is apple even doing?

I have to leave this thread before I get an aneurysm, but think about what you just said.

They looks awful form the bottom. As if that means anything. You should unironically kys.

That's not an accurate representation at all.
I don't know a single Android device that has top and bottom bezels that thin and the Android on the left probably shows a curved screen so it's not directly comparable.
It makes Android chin look the same thickness as iPhone which is absolutely not the case, see pic rel

Attached: dsc_9778-1473x1000.jpg (1473x1000, 428K)

Apple and Google should both shotgun mouthwash out of embarrassment.

once jobs died, they lost all vision
look at the click wheel on the ipod--new and looked good and worked well, and didn't require a bunch of button pressing to get to songs
that's good design
iphone 4, iphone 5, primo design
once jobs dipped, they lost all good design
>camera bump
>larger ipads lmao
>just fuck my notch up senpai

Imagine being this butthurt about literally millimetres of chin.

You need to rethink your life.

>thread about bad design
>point out bad design
>t-that doesn't count!
lmao

Job was a fucking mongoloid retard. imagine how bad you'd have to be to let him down.

Cope harder iPajeet. When even chinks make fun of your shit tier 1ft thick bezels, you know you fucked up.

Attached: 1557792641650.png (680x374, 135K)