How do you guys find a partner if you avoid the botnet and all bloated social media apps/sites?

How do you guys find a partner if you avoid the botnet and all bloated social media apps/sites?

Are most of you virgins that have no social skills and are not mainstream attractive?

Attached: 43657364634.png (894x1028, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Vn_Tf1H_TA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I literally met my gf at the library.

OK!, nice thread user!

3d women are not important

?

same here OP, bump

I like my sister.

pic related: that cute thing she does

Attached: 1445364318299.jpg (450x519, 126K)

i did volunteer activities with my friend then turned gf. no tinder to meet up, no social media to organize.
you literally need no such items like tinder or social media, now, begone, normie

The few times I've dated I met through school and now coworkers. I get out a lot too. Hikes, library, bar. I've just accepted that I'm a subpar human

How did she become your friend?

Wizard for life.

>be user
>see a girl
>says hi
>she wants to fuck you
is this how it went?

By not living in a big city like a rat

nopeeeeeee

Im a tranny who likes cute anime JKs, I've chosen the 2Dpill. 3D is pig disgusting, and even if it wasn't I would still have no romantic value.

going out whenever you can, you'll find one eventually
this

>going out whenever you can,
Where do you mean, going "out"?

Itt buttfurious trannies

Out means any social situation where you have the opportunity to meet and talk to females.

Out, in the park, to a bar, theatre, social places.

>library

>reading physical books.

Grung meets Ayla.

What are you doing in a technology forum?

we were paired together planting trees, introduced each other.

The best books are in physical form. I love flipping pages and scribbling on paper, really immerses you.
No, I literally sat opposite her, read for a minute, yawned and asked what she's reading. Small talk, then asked to go on at a local cafe. Like it's not that hard, women are crazy for sex.

we both got buckets of chicken. ya wanna do it?

Attached: Taunt_Deep_Fried_Desire.png (455x851, 246K)

>Not having autism
Why are you even here

>How do you guys find a partner if you avoid the botnet and all bloated social media apps/sites?
Go outside
>Are most of you virgins that have no social skills and are not mainstream
Stop projecting
And have sex

yes

Autism is a disability and a disadvantage.

Attached: 1559076220686.jpg (750x558, 180K)

you guys have to be somewhat attractive

Too generic and not very helpful answer.

What do you do in parks? I can seriously imagine only two ways of using park: Walking and reading, neither of which exactly screams "Hey, wanna talk?".

Bars... what do you do in bars? In my head bars are places where you go to drink alcohol. And i don't like to drink alcohol. Especially so in public.

Theaters are, again, not exactly place where you get to talk with strangers. Are they?

What else do you mean by "social places"?

>asked what she's reading
Interrupting someone's reading in library sounds super-rude, frankly.

Attractive? Yes. Handsome? No.
You just don't "get it", do you? You're missing the inner oomph.

>You just don't "get it", do you?
No, i don't. Could you enlighten me?

I can't enlighten you. I can explain step by step what to do at a social place and talk to someone, but you can read the same information on the web as it is. You need to have instinct and improvise on the spot, that I cannot explain to you.

I actually became a spermdonor and accepted loneliness.

and occasionally a massage or hooker for intimacy.

attractive? of coursh.
11/9 chad? no. I do lift but i'm no gym rat.

Fair enough. Thanks for your insights, anyway.

If she doesn't want to fuck you within 5s then she isn't attracted to you, if she fucks you before getting to know you she's trash. You faggots chase some bitch for weeks and even years and wonder why she only wants money.

Women have to be attractive. Men just have to be not ugly.
You are too insecure. It's ok to be somewhat awkward, people are awkward in general.
People of action in general seem more "weird", "stupid" and "rude", but only because they are taking those risky steps.
You know that phrase: "be silent, it makes you look smarter". But sometimes you just have to talk, even if it outs you as a retard.

Good luck, go out and have an adventure. Just don't be cringey.

Attached: tFukBXk.jpg (1548x1468, 368K)

Went to a party with some friends, she was there and we got to talking. Found out we were really interesting to each other, and that I was exactly her type, starting dating pretty much then.

I met my wife when my buddy invited me to his girlfriend’s house to watch some stupid movie with them and her roommates. We chatted, and at one point everybody else left the room, and she literally straddled me and lifted up her shirt and let me have some titty time without even saying a word. She has huge boobs, that was fun. And now we’re married.

those motherfuckers are everywhere they are a cancer

I don't know how Americans can be virgins, your women are the easiest in the world, literally first date you can fuck them, fuck most will even give when you first meet. You also talk a lot but most of it is empty stupid speech, so it's actually hard to come off as awkward unless you're retarded.

anime suicide cult

It’s the same 2-3 trannies in every thread. Google still owns Jow Forums, and trannies that work there are assigned to the board.

They don’t last long, constantly rotating. m00t is still trapped here with us too.

I'm very good at talking with girls, and some will even approach me. My biggest problem is getting from the
>laughing, flirting even light touching stage
To the
>dating or sex
Like wtf do I say or do to get there without coming off as an incel, everytime it ended in a date or sex is because the girl did something, not me.

Attached: 1535703558590.png (500x422, 261K)

Also when the girl isn't the one doing something then I can literally feel and even see sometime the girl waiting for me to do something, they have this expression of "wtf are you waiting for" and we awkwardly just part ways after a few minutes go by and me just continuing to joke and just maintain what he have going. What do I do then to take the opportunity and move forward?

I'm 31 years old and have never spoken to anyone for longer than a minute

Attached: 6-man-relaxing-in-hammock-cartoon-clipart.jpg (1194x644, 442K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3Vn_Tf1H_TA

I'm envious. I work so hard at achieving this, yet rarely succeed due to the nature of my work.

I don't worry about women because I'm invisible to them anyway. (And yes, I shower, I am in good shape, get haircuts ect. No amount of self improvement makes a difference with women if you're short and have a bad facial structure.)

Go outside

>Are most of you virgins that have no social skills and are not mainstream attractive?

I am, but at the same "disregard women" meme works for me just fine.

Attached: disregard-females-acquire-currency-30431920.png (500x680, 180K)

>Just don't be cringey
says the cringey faggot posting nu rage comics

What do you do once outside?

If you have to try, you're incel. Most people have partners by just living life.

If laziness stopped people from getting laid, virginity rates would be in the high 70's. People in general are lazy pieces of shit. They end up in relationships because it's easy for them and requires no effort. They may not end up in *successful or enduring* relationships, but they end up in relationships - with a trivial amount of effort, usually half-ass effort undertaken in conjunction with some leisure activity.

Freestyle, do your thing.

I literally put effort in not getting a partner because that will take me away from what I personally enjoy doing like studying.

How do you sleep at night?

I have a wank and basically get sleepy. You?

Where do you think you are?

perino is one ugly as makeup caked whore
guess if you lower your standards enough you can think you're popular and procreative

She's a babe.

Attached: pls-gib-gf.png (1278x719, 928K)

>What do I do then to take the opportunity and move forward?
Ask her on a date. If it's an end of a date, kiss her, ya dummy.

only hottie show host they had was kelly. fox is steeped in kikes and surgically enhanced fag hags like this goblino

>thinking kelly hasn't been under the scalpel
C'mon now.

I met my now wife at the supermarket back in 2004, long before the botnet was accepted. At the time no one would have known the internet was going to become the shitty centralised service it is today.

Yikes.

>yfw

Attached: ant-meme.jpg (225x224, 8K)

mommie

kelly is al naturale
only one they have now that isn't a total vane troll is sandra smith. who maybe a butter face but at least her body is tight as fuck

Butter face indeed. Each his own, I guess.

This but unironically

Attached: kizuna.jpg (960x539, 37K)

kelly even ragged jane fonda's ass for that shit
eireann women don't need surgery to look aryan like sicilian goblinos

>Women have to be attractive. Men just have to be not ugly.
It's the other way around desu

>How do you guys find a partner if you avoid the botnet and all bloated social media apps/sites?
by being 6' tall and living in a city with a lot of people,
but I must admit installing tinder is tempting

Attached: may19.jpg (300x337, 13K)

I find that hard to believe.

>twink detected

Wrong.
I see plenty ugly faggots with gfs
Even uglier than me!

I think you meant grindr.

cope harder, manlet.
fags actually sometimes approach me and ask if they can suck my dick or lick my anus

Imagine interacting with people irl...

Attached: 1490427613542.jpg (258x245, 12K)

oh, so you're not a twink but a homosexual predator and probably pedophile. so much better

more cope

ikr. i can't even stand talking to meat sickles on the phone.

>The apex predator among sexual deviants

No, it's realism.

>fags actually sometimes approach me and ask if they can suck my dick or lick my anus
not gay if you're to sexy for your shirt right dahmer?

Find jesus

fuck shooting up mosques and synagogues i'm gonna fucking brutalize these metro sexual faggots and dump their bodies in front of tv studios
these little bitches are the buttons that need to get pushed to make things happen here

most relationships ive had just kinda happen.
like pretty much.
do something you enjoy and you just stumble upon that gem you've been looking for, no active searching required.

>If you want to buy a pig; go to the pig farmer. Not the pig stall at the market.

Advice from Grandad. It means if you want to fuck drunken promiscuous sluts - go to the club. Otherwise meet someone doing something (preferably active and outdoors) that you love doing.

t. met muh missus at the library studying 25 yrs ago...

Attached: gettyimages-458537226.jpg (2700x1800, 896K)

You don't. You set up pfsense with a pi hole and block as much tracking as possible. You then set up a guest wifi that doesn't block anything.

If you force your non-tech partner to use privacy settings, you're going to have a bad time

OP probably meant: how do you find partner without using social media and other botnets

by going out and talking to girls face to face like my dad did and like my grandpa did and the ones 200 thousands years before them did.

This

women aren't free as in freedom so I don't want em.

Go out..? Ever tried that?

/thread

Fuck off nigger

I'm outside standing on the street right now what do I do

Wait till a car hits you, it would be the best thing in your case...