Why haven't you palty fucks installed AdNauseam yet?

Why haven't you palty fucks installed AdNauseam yet?
>manual installation, can't be removed / blocked by google
>edge chromium supports it
>firefox has it
>it scares google so much that they removed it from the store
God, are you guys actually disabled?

Attached: Adnauseam.gif (294x286, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comodo.com/home/browsers-toolbars/browser.php
rbt.asia/g/thread/44896783/#44896783
rbt.asia/g/search/text/adnauseam/type/op/start/2016-01-01/end/2017-12-30/
github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/FAQ#what-is-the-effs-do-not-track-standard-and-how-it-is-supported-in-adnauseam
github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/FAQ#isnt-it-safer-just-to-use-an-adblocker-why-engage-with-ad-networks-at-all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is that the one that clicks on all the ads?

I would but I forgot its name, shame people stopped using that tl;dr plug-in and talking about it

saved me from a shit load of click bait when it was popular

In theory I would but it has one fatal flaw, loading all the ads necessarily also loads all the tracking scripts and other bullshit. I'm not giving up all my browsing data to a billion companies just to Jew them out of $0.50 in clicks.

But what else will you have when google blocks your precious ublock / umatrix? What, fuckin' brave? That shit doesn't even do half of what even ABP does.

>he thinks they can't block his annoyance extension

Attached: 1507583643681_0.jpg (1600x1342, 421K)

>implying I use a chromium-based browser

Don't use Google products seems like a much easier and more effective solution.

imagine using a fucking fork of glorious Ublock Origin

Can I use it with this?
comodo.com/home/browsers-toolbars/browser.php

>loading all the ads necessarily also loads all the tracking scripts and other bullshit
Does it? Can someone give an educated guess on that? That'd be terrible if it were the case.

How is google gonna block fucking umatrix? Unless they hire a hit on gorhill, it's not going anywhere.
>Can someone give an educated guess on that?
Why the fuck would you need an educated guess when it's literally a fact that this happens? How do you think it clicks on the ads, retard? It has to load them first to even click them. Before they get loaded, there's only a placeholder there. And all the tracking, you know what it's used for? Selling the ad. Once the ad is loaded, selling has completed, all your info has already been harvested and used.
The only thing that could conceivably be blocked are analytics scripts that run continuously tracking your mouse etc. But all your browsing history is 100% compromised. And given that adnauseam does this in the first place, and is made by literal jews, I would absolutely not take it for granted that it takes special care to block even what little might be possible.

We need a browser fork just to fuck with the advertisers.
AdNauseam to saturate the ads and trackers.
Browser lying about its identity and reporting completely outlandish information that change every time you restart your browser (eg Netscape running on TempleOS on a 400*7560 monitor @ 6784 Hz with a Cyrix manufacturer)

There is no shame in not knowing something, no need to be obnoxious. But thank you.

That furry guy blocked it from palememe so I won't use it.

>doesnt know about DNS poisoning
you fell for the meme

Attached: e0feae6e929f4a2f812ae029cf3c3eb3b3577ab38f55086b5ebddb28e8a4f4ce.png (1423x1566, 551K)

>But what else will you have when google blocks your precious ublock / umatrix? What, fuckin' brave? That shit doesn't even do half of what even ABP does.
Why do you insist on talking about something you don't have a first clue about? Yes, Brave has built in ad blockers, but it also has full extension support. This wasn't hard to find out, you know?

>clickin' our ads to make us money while you browse

But I do run AdNauseam
It doesn't work nearly as well as uBlock at not showing ads
The experience it's good enough though, but when I want things to just werk I switch back to uBO

>hire a hit on gorhill
just wait user

It's purpose isn't to block ads, user..quite the opposite. Why would you install a browser extension if you didn't understand it's purpose?

You aren't supposed to see the ads it clicks with the default config, neither if you set it to not show any ad (by default it only shows non-tracking ads)
Also, showing≠blocking, lrn2read

How can you be intelligent-enough to understand how AdCrapium works, but then be stupid enough to think that Google can't block a web-extension from being installed on their browser?

What the fuck is that pic about?

How is that gonna stop me from using umatrix?
Is that what you were talking about? That google will block it -on their browser only-? That's literally nothing and entirely expected and I'm surprised they haven't done it yet. But this will literally not affect umatrix everywhere else in any way.

You JUST said it doesn't work as well as based uBlock, so which is it? Does it work or not? I was just pointing-out yhat it's not designed to block all ads ('non-intrusive', hunh? Bet they don't get a dime out of that, right?)
I wish this polshill extension would just quietly die along with Dissenter.

I'm giving it a try but it does not work atm since I'm having a maintained dns poisoning list on my local NS.

Blocking it (and other extensions) from being installed on Chrome is what this is about, yes.

It's an image-board, you are supposed to post images

Attached: 1528520179594.jpg (720x1280, 96K)

Showing≠blocking
You lack enough reading comprehension to post here, gb2twitter
>You JUST said it doesn't work as well as based uBlock, so which is it?
It's a uBlock fork dumb retard, most of it's functionality comes straight from uBO
>Does it work or not? I was just pointing-out yhat it's not designed to block all ads
It mostly does, however it's badly maintained and that's why small bugs like random ads slipping through cosmetic filtering show up
>I wish this polshill extension would just quietly die along with Dissenter.
AdNauseam has been around way before you and your reddit faggotry showed up here, along the lines of even older extensions like TrackMeNot

Jow Forums is a hell of a drug.

Attached: casa_node.png (1400x1297, 1.49M)

Oh alright. So to answer your original question then,
>But what else will you have when google blocks your precious ublock / umatrix?
I will have ublock and umatrix because you cannot fucking phrase a questions coherently and google isn't blocking shit.

I'm not OP (obviously, I've been arguing with whomever-the-hell about this crappy uBlock fork that only started getting shilled here after gookmoot let Jow Forums taint every board). Your post just sounded like you thought uMatrix was some unstoppable force that know browser-dev could stop, which is a ridiculous idea.

Attached: 1517084685114.jpg (1024x629, 42K)

Sure lad, it's gookmoots fault that back in 2014 people started to post about AdNauseam
Not everything you dislike it's Jow Forums
rbt.asia/g/thread/44896783/#44896783

Attached: 1555044194140.png (1260x1260, 3.15M)

>But what else will you have when google blocks your precious ublock / umatrix?
Gee, i wonder...

Attached: icecat.png (650x650, 177K)

>fingerprinting yourself to every website
I'm not a retard

>completely disregarding that it was laughed-off as a joke then
>completely disregarding that it was rarely shilled on Jow Forums til pol-fever ran wild
It's O.K., we can agree to dis-agree..we WILL never agree on the fact that it is a shill annoyance extension, that doesn't even work as well as the O.G. extension it was forked-from, and has rarely been mentioned here since that last shillwave two years ago

>completely disregarding that it was laughed-off as a joke then
It wasn't, the paper made sense back then just like it does now, before they rebased on uBO no one used it because it was straight up unusable, after that some anons started to use it
It has always been a niche addon just like TrackMeNot is, since the defaults are retarded and can easily get you into Google's captcha hell, which is why most people don't run it and much less TMN
>completely disregarding that it was rarely shilled on Jow Forums til pol-fever ran wild
Even during late 2016 and most of 2017 were the OPs were clearly made by Jow Forums redditors AdNauseam threads were scant, with less than 4 OP's per month during 2016 and 2017, you can hardly call that shilling
rbt.asia/g/search/text/adnauseam/type/op/start/2016-01-01/end/2017-12-30/

Now I wonder who would be interested in pushing a fake truth were everything is blamed on Jow Forums

I have most ads blocked on the host level but Ill give it a try

Slick dig there at the end..thanks for confirming that you are indeed a pollack.
Blaming everything on Redditors won't fix this, bub..read back over the threads, Jow Forums doesn't want or need your extension. I do hope the shekels start to trickle in a bit more for you for those 'non-intrusive' ads, though..maybe then you'll let this go and focus your attention elsewhere.

Buy Adblock you dumbass

So you can't read at all?
>Blaming everything on Redditors won't fix this, bub..read back over the thread
I did, I participated in those threads, the only people who said AdNauseam was retarded seemed to have an interest on getting money from ads, like the Pale Meme guy
The fact that it is banned from the Chrome Store is enough to prove it works
>Jow Forums doesn't want or need your extension.
Even though interest on AdNauseam is scant, there's plenty of people here who use it
Also, you aren't Jow Forums, and Jow Forums isn't one person
>I do hope the shekels start to trickle in a bit more for you for those 'non-intrusive' ads
And you can me the pollack, wew lad
There's no "non-intrusive" ads whitelist on AdNauseam, but a no-tracking whitelist, completely different things retard
>maybe then you'll let this go focus your attention elsewhere.
Projecting much?

Yep, pure shill.

Noice, keep shilling to just block ads instead of directly hurting the ad industry
Blocking ads still benefits sites and the ad industry, views are quite valuable
The only way just blocking could end the ad industry is if everyone used adblockers, which is basically impossible for normalfags on mobile devices were the vast majority of internet consumption is done

>can't be removed / blocked by google
Pull the other one. It's got bells on.

If someone paid to create it for some reason, the 40 people who actually used it would be extremely easy to track.

>hire a hit on gorhill
Or just hire him to sit in an office not developing his extension.

I believe he already does that and he still develops his extensions

There are two other extensions that do what uBlock Origin does (one of which is even more invasive and thorough than uBlock), a large amount of direct forks, and even this placebo named AdNauseum that blocks ads poorly..gorhill could call it quits tomorrow and his work would live on. He is King Of The Hill when it comes to ad-heuristics, though..don't know how he can sift through all that and remain sane.

>placebo named AdNauseum
How butthurt are you about AdNauseam? Do you get paid to discredit it?

but i don't want to load or click on ads. I don't understand

>google isn't blocking shit.
Google will change the webRequest API to ignore content blocking. What they are planing to change:
Current behavior: Page includes some content (i.e. or tag), add-on (i.e. uBO) intercepts the request and stops it from loading based on rulesets.
Planned behavior: Page includes some content, add-on intercepts the request, tells chrome not to load it, chrome loads it anyway.

In short, they want to make more money through displaying ads. You, the end user, can go and fuck yourself.

>There are two other extensions that do what uBlock Origin does
Neither of them will continue to work after google's planned change to chrome(ium).

You are right..no need for me to respond to disingenuous shilling with anti-shilling. Goodnight.

Sure senpai, keep that butthurt that you aren't getting paid since you can't convince people here to not use AdNauseam

Hey, at least I've helped keep the the thread going..will yyou share some of that 'non-tracking ad' revenue with me ?

Attached: 1559175009696.png (720x351, 133K)

Fuck off, shill.

You know AdNauseam asks you on first boot if you want to click ads, hide ads, block malware and pick if you want or don't want to hide non-tracking ads, right?
Or are you just astroturfing telling people that the AdNauseam devs somehow get paid by advertisers, despite them hurting all ad companies

You already know that I know..I also know what the default is, Mr. "We're hurting ALL ad companies"

Yeah, and you can easily disable it, it even tells you what they mean by non-tracking
>github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/FAQ#what-is-the-effs-do-not-track-standard-and-how-it-is-supported-in-adnauseam
There's no whitelist, which you fell for, showcasing how little you know about AdNauseam, thanks for discrediting yourself even further and the "adnauseam it's placebo" crowd

Keep trying, this is fun.

Nice butthurt, now tell me how ad companies will pay AdNauseam for showing ads with DNT headers when anyone can send a DNT header, completely making it pointless to pay AdNauseam devs
Your entire shilling fallacy just fell flat on your face, stupid shill

It's rather redundant when I'm already using uBlock Origin and uMatrix

Shit is useless unless a good chunk of the internet is using it, and does the complete opposite when they aren't. So no, thanks.

How is this different from uBlock?

How is it better than PieHole?

Attached: 1400392437975.jpg (500x641, 87K)

I just want to to know why you think any sane computer-user on Earth should allow some random extension to send Ajax queries to any adserver it detects. Adnauseam can't even completly block the ads it is supposed to, so how on earth is this considered good security policy?

Honestly, this really doesn't do anything to screw up ad tracking and shit unless it's used by A LOT of people. As it is, you're just giving Google jewgolds to advertisers.

>How is this different from uBlock?
Hides ads instead of blocking them, clicks on them to generate fake clicks
>How is it better than PieHole?
uBO it's better than PiHole, AdNauseam it's for when you want to hurt ad companies instead of just ignoring them, quite different use cases
In not showing ads performance uBO>>>PiHole=>AdNauseam
You might wonder why PiHole's worse than uBO, that's because you can't do cosmetic filtering with a PiHole
AdNauseam relies completely on cosmetic filtering, so it's performance at not showing ads it's completely dependent on how well it is converting uBO's blocking rules to cosmetic rules, which it has never done completely well
>send Ajax queries to any adserver it detects
Because you want to hurt ad companies, it also detects adservers by using filter lists, they don't use any other heuristic
>Adnauseam can't even completly block the ads it is supposed to
That's because they can't completely parse the blocking rules uBO uses to cosmetic rules
>so how on earth is this considered good security policy?
It only sends Ajax queries to known adservers that aren't malware domains, the defaults block malware domains in the same way uBO does using the same lists
But yeah, it is less safe than using uBO, they even acknowledge this in the FAQ
>While AdNauseam is far safer than using no blocker at all
>But this is not for everyone. If your goal is primarily self-protection, this tool may not be for you...
>github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/FAQ#isnt-it-safer-just-to-use-an-adblocker-why-engage-with-ad-networks-at-all

Thank you for the clarity. I still have my misgivings, but honesty answers always win over shitposting.
(still a placebo, though)

Attached: 1559195594694.jpg (1440x2960, 971K)

We already went over this, this doesn't affect anyone except any retards actually using chromium, yet you guys keep repeating it as if google is planning to enforce this across all existing browsers ever.

Gee, I wonder why

Attached: delet-this.jpg (732x937, 292K)

Because I'm not a doomer.
Why would I install an extension inferior to uBlock just to fuck someone over?

Another thing to add is that ad fraud already costs like $20bn per year. Proportionally, there's more fraud in the as business than in finance. Do you think your paltry manual browsing can compare to a chinese bot farm, running thousands of browser sessions in parallel? Do you think even a few tens of thousand adnauseam users can compete with a russian botnet, where bots carefully simulate human-like behaviour and build up reputable tracking profiles day and night before cashing in and making millions of dollars in clicks?

No, none of what you're doing matters. Maybe you'll defraud $20, maybe the entire userbase will defraud $100k, this is already EXTREMELY optimistic and will still be a drop in the bucket. Go make a click farm if you wanna help with ad fraud, you'll be much more effective and you can even make money yourself doing it.