Programming jobs are full of chads now

How do I cope with this? It's over for us STEMcels.

Attached: 8e43r11wgb131.jpg (1332x1200, 155K)

What's a (fur)kid?

>the hyde choak hold
Absolutely based, silicon goyboys eternally and externally btfo
Pet that the animal abuser (owner) treats like a child

fur kid (more commonly fur baby) refers to people who treat their pet like a human child.
He's referring to what these mentally ill women write in their profile, or single mothers with actual kids

Attached: 1543680034517.jpg (600x293, 26K)

What a chad. Bet he gets more tinder matches in a week than the entirety of Jow Forums combined.

>Web developer
>Programming

sorry fellas but i would let him fuck me

I wouldn't. He looks like he would be very abusive.

now that i think about it yeah, he would make me scream "daddy" or some other bullshit, i would belike "dude chill its just sex"

> programmer
> Web developer
kek
> Nerd who gets overjacked in the gym to appear like a chad but still has the mentality of cast-out nerd who doesn't know how to deal w/ women thus why his first passion is his fur(kid) whose essentially his doormate.
A funny thing happened in the bay area some time ago.. Nerds got flush with cash and realized their social life was hot garbage.. So they tried to 'appear as chads' at an accelerating pace to cope for their lack of real-world experience .... I can't think of a more dysfunctional social environment which is why there are so many mentally ill retards in the tech scene and so many batshit crazy females who end up being their latest 'ego stroke'.

It is probably good that they don't have kids.

Become an enlightened Chad. Put yourself on a diet that consists entirely of beans, lentils, and steak (cook it with olive oil). You can live on this for roughly $10 a day in the midwestern US, which is about an hour of work. Drink only water and tea/coffee. Pick up a skilled trade and move somewhere rural. All the time you don't spend at work or with family should be spent outside getting fit. Go hiking and put a completely unnecessary amount of camping shit in your pack just to really make yourself suffer. Build yourself a small cabin in the woods out of scrap materials. Costs like $50. When you stop being a bugman lardass you can work on finding a wife. Go to church, you godless sack of shit.

The tech industry is gay. If programming is anything but a hobby for you then you're doing it all wrong. Anyone who disagrees with me probably has sores on their ass from their gayming chair.

Gymmaxxed incel cope. If you have no height and frame it's already over.

Pythagoras said you must never eat legumes for a reason. Other than that, sounds like a pretty shit life.

Usually Europe of east see STEM jobs as good money and travel jobs.

>Yellow teeths
He was a neckbeard just really hit the gym.

True by default. I don't have Tinder.

Maybe if you're 4 feet tall and 80 pounds. I'm 5'9 and 180 pounds. I used to be a 350 pound tub of shit. If I can do it so can you. Stop making excuses and go outside.

My life was far worse when I was a fatass alcoholic working in a cubicle with homos. I embraced utilitarianism and got rid of all the shit in my life I didn't need.

And beans are fine. Don't know what you're on about.

I know no one that is over 6ft with arms that size.

Steroids

Whatever makes you happy. I'm perfectly content with my life without eating beans in a hobo shack.

Lol, in a few years all of us will he twice the man he is

wtf are those arms? is this genetics or steroids

Attached: JBhome1.jpg (367x377, 19K)

the Virgin software engineer vs the Chad web developer

Look at his wrists. I'm 6'1 too but with tiny wrists, so my arms are way smaller. Larger bone structure = larger potential muscle size. Plus the girl looks particularly small so having her hand makes him look bigger. Having said that, there's a good chance he's on gear, too.

It's the manboob juice.

t. luke smith

yeah you can increase your wrists size somewhat with roids. but ops pic is straight up shopped