Windows folder size

how big is a minimal windows 7 install?
i got the iso down to 2.3GB but when installed it used about 9GB

post your install sizes lads

Attached: wandows.jpg (2272x1704, 471K)

is this afrikano?

well its not really minimal, i just removed the useless shit like voice recognition and added usb drivers
feels great being able to reinstall shit without a ps2 keyboard
no, the ram or something got corrupted so some of the text got changed

Attached: powerdraw.png (1482x591, 122K)

>tfw you'll never install wandows nigger madly

Attached: 1550874063918.gif (877x720, 2.34M)

>computer topped besbonding
ebin

Attached: 1531623123641.png (528x404, 13K)

I had Tiny7 down to 1.5GB, but it bloats back up to just under 2 gigs after .net

isnt that 32bit only?
im also guessing it's missing several features

My LTSC install is around 7GB. 64-bit.

Quite a few. eXPerience had to gimp the hell out of it to give it such a small footprint and low RAM usage.
I just ended-up using nLite the Windiws AIK to make my own image, and that worked for me.

based pidgin system

apparently it fucking didn't sherlock if it compiled to 9GBs after install. i had more functional winxp installs 1/10 that size

Not bad. Bare essentials?
The "bloat" comes in when you realize there's a piece of software you like, and it's dependencies require this, that and the third. Also, if you like dev/design tools, or multimedia, or gaming, the bloat sets in fast.
(.NET, Visual Studio, bloated OEM drivers, etc.)

also if you don't properly user profiling. now with win10 its like 3GBs of shit every profile

>whad caused dhe 'boblem
oh shit next time i ever install that corporate nigger trash i'm going with pideon

Oh hell, I forgot that every profile has it's own completely separate userspace now, plus the 'shared crap' profile. I guess it works for security, but damn. Just one APPDATA folder can quickly balloon to several gigs after setup.

and thats why i never used win7/vista and all the rest of that garbage

No, literally plain LTSC, .NET, drivers and everything. Just without temp, sxs and duplicate/recovery.
Any software/game and it's dependencies are not related to installation size though but overall system size. Installation size is just your disk usage after a fresh install.

Only on the user level, system installed apps are still shared, inc metro crap, unless it's installed by a specific user and not the admin.

It trash as a true efficient productivity OS, I know, but damnnit I like 'muh games and multimedia'. I will always dualboot and keep my Linux-only laptop, though.

Yes, I understood, that's why I was impressed.
Come back, eXPerience..we need Tiny10

Attached: OG9Cc6v - Imgur.png (1920x982, 1.12M)

well that looks nice. don't believe it but, sure looks nice.

physical mem 68%
oh you got me

stfu with that shit about win10 being anything other than than a bloated leaky dumpster fire

>physical 90mb
>commit 200mb
pagefiles are for niggers

It's in a VM, no trickery involved (or needed). Tiny7 was that good..wouldn't even run a modern fully-featured briwser, though .