Daily reminder that Jim Keller is working on a new processor at Intel for over a year already...

Daily reminder that Jim Keller is working on a new processor at Intel for over a year already. It only took him 2 years to create Ryzen.

AMD fags will be BTFO soon.

Attached: 5EBEDC8E-A25A-4740-AD7A-0623E228F595.jpg (700x400, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobileye.com/en-us/
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=16934007
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey that's great, until then I'll use a processor that isn't shit.

Actually, hes not. Keller took a position at intel working at SoC integration. A fancier way of saying interconnect fabric. He isn't working on anything core related.
Shitpost harder, kid.

that dude looks like he's been through 5 county fairs 30 cocaine benders and a goat fuck

>goat fuck
shalom, Moshe

How else do you compete with yourself by improving how electrons move at 10nm?

Thanks doc.

well if size matter than samsung won that race
size doesn't matter at that scale though transistor density does
which intel is still the master of as far as long term use

no kidding. how else do you think he created all those processors?

Attached: .jpg (400x533, 25K)

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
And what happens when to the density of transistors when their size is reduced?

failure at a faster rate
gook shit is made to sell quickly
mahjong is technically more complex than chess but it's actually a retarded fucking game

No he isn't.
He's working in the GPU department with AMD's old pajeet. working for mobileye which has more revenue than all the shitty CPU departments of intel and more revenue than all of AMD combined.
mobileye.com/en-us/
This sector does machine learning (which will use GPU) for collision avoidance. A far bigger market.
educate yourself, fucking idiot

That's wrong too

I'll not give jewtel a cent. No matter how good their processors become.

>I have no idea what I'm talking about but I will post a thread anyways

I don't think anybody really believes the current AMD CPU good times will last. Intel is gonna have 10nm and supposedly 7nm quickly after.

The important thing for AMD is to extend the time it's got any advantage as long as possible to break through the tech moat. Intel is still pretty entrenched. Even bad CPUs with processor shortages hasn't really changed that, so they just need as much time as possible.

with those teeth and lips i would guess he is a heavy smoker

Intel lost the fab race to Asia.

I thought he was working for Uber or someone doing self driving cars

The headline posting from intel's investor relations/newsroom page:
SANTA CLARA, Calif., April 26, 2018 – Intel today announced that Jim Keller will join Intel as a senior vice president. He will lead the company’s silicon engineering, which encompasses system-on-chip (SoC) development and integration.

Keller is working on interconnect fabric and has literally nothing to do with Core arch development. They are different areas of the company.

He was previously at Tesla for a short period following his planned departure from AMD.

>implying chad Aryan Keller won't whip those pajeets at intel into shape

Implying nothing. Datafabric is what the man has the most experience with. Hes likely helping intel perfect EMIB, and working on next gen UPI which superseded QPI.

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=16934007

>mfw he fed himself a healthy diet of cocaine and chicken

Attached: tenor.gif (300x180, 394K)

You'd look like that too if Jordan Peterson was your brother-in-law and had to put up with his bullshit constantly.

Attached: 545345345.png (595x96, 7K)

I bet Peterson loves him when he bought all that AMD stock.