Is my PSU dying?

I have an AX760, pic related.

And after I installed a hardware monitoring software, I noticed the 12v rail is reading as having 12.2v instead of 12v.

Something is really odd here. This platinum rated PSU should be perfect and read 12v as 12v, not 12.20v.

Was I fooled?

Attached: CP-9020045-UK-AX760_PSU_01.png (800x585, 198K)

are you measuring it under load?

>This platinum rated PSU should be perfect and read 12v as 12v, not 12.20v.
Don't make shit up rart

OP here, I just measured the 12v with a multimeter and it read 12.09v.

What a piece of shit. Can anyone recommend a PSU that will deliver perfectly round 12v?

>I don't understand electronics and am terminally autistic.
Fix'd

Yeah, Seasonic PRIME ULTRA TITANIUM SSR-1000TR, You also need an UPS for clean power to the PSU.

there is no way software can be calibrated to monitor voltages of an operating circuit
use a fucking voltmeter and stop showing off your worthless overpriced jew canoe shitbox

everything is "dying"

wow seasonic tm. you say
i'll take 3
who else here is gonna dump there silly weak girl psu and get /seasonic'd/.com?

My seasonic broke after a year and it was a $100 modular 7 year warranty. They sent me a new one pronto...

That one also broke... They then sent me a BROKEN refurb... This whole process was about 7 years and it was broken during most of the time and sometimes wouldn't turn on...

I just threw it away, what PSU do I buy? I need 140w min. My motherboard has a 8 pin CPU connection.

Corsair for that pirate D.
Or EVGA

If you want really cheap, there is Delta, FSP HEC, who are the OEMs for the larger brands.
There is Supah Flowah, but if that floats your boat.

>Was I fooled?
Throw some water on it and install Gentoo. That'll fix your schizophrenia.

Just in case you're not actually trolling, the ATX spec allows for variations in PSU voltage rails. As do most electronic devices. Finding a PSU that is smack bang on 12v, 5v, and 3.3v is both rare and not very important.

Attached: sssss.png (686x796, 83K)

Use a real multimeter you fucking potato.

Are you retarded? No PSU will output exactly 12 V. See . There's a 5% margin. Yours is at 0.75% at 12V. This is very good. The AX series is manufactured by Seasonic iirc. It's about the best you can get.
Wow, your PSU broke so often during the warranty period and you think that it's not the fault of another component? That's borderline retarded. Neck yourself.

you're a retard, higher rating means more consistent voltage without fluctuations

there should be a general thread called something like " ask your retardation here, you 50 IQ subhuman"

>Corsair / Seasonic PSU
Found your problem, OP. Nothing but trouble makers in my experience. Never again. Absolutely inacceptable products.

You are actually a retard who doesn't understand electronics

Seasonic makes great PSUs though

Sure they do! That's why I had three units exhibit coil whine out of the box and then die on me after ~1 year or less each. You can have them all because I am not buying another one ever again.

see

10 years of warranty my ass. In the end I didn't even bother to RMA the last dead unit. I could've sold it but just to the L and called it quits. It was like one of those curses in horror movies where you have to pass it to another poor soul to be the victim in order to free yourself. I couldn't reconcile it with my conscience.

No other component than the PSU was ever replaced and the PC is 100% stable since 2013. BeQuiet PSUs, motherfucker. They work.

lol you fucking retard. they stopped giving a shit after realizing they had a retard breaking their PSUs on their hands.
It should be 12.0000 +- 0.00001v. RMA it, specifying this issue in detail!

C 0 P €

What the actual fuck are you cave dwelling mongoloids doing that you keep breaking your PSUs? Never had one die on me.

This just in: anonymous poster on Jow Forums discovers that ADCs do not, in fact, exist.
Stay tuned.

i have a superflower psu. you're coping with being a retarded nigger.

Did you know coil whine can actually be a sign of improper or excessive loading on switching PSUs?
>No other component than the PSU was ever replaced and the PC is 100% stable since 2013.
So this means you're using the same PC since 2006, without replacing a single component apart from the PSUs that magically broke constantly. Sure thing, pal.

The refurb they sent me had a whine and died in 1 day, retard.

The only rational reason I can think of is you living in a shithole where having a residence too close to a power transformer results in constant overvoltage which kills electronics over time. Other than that you're either the unluckiest person in the world or a bitch ass liar.

>So this means you're using the same PC since 2006, without replacing a single component apart from the PSUs that magically broke constantly. Sure thing, pal.
It was built in early 2011. 3 PSUs died until 2013. Same manufacturer, same model, RMA units. Bougth another PSU and problem solved. Don't know what sounds so unbelievable about this story to you.

>It was built in early 2011. 3 PSUs died until 2013
>This whole process was about 7 years
>Don't know what sounds so unbelievable about this story to you.
Well, 2011 to 2013 doesn't sound like seven years to me, for a start.

>Don't know what sounds so unbelievable about this story to you.
The fact that not even the shittiest noname chinkshit PSU will constantly break at a rate of 1/year?