Smart enough to code things

>smart enough to code things
>too fucking stupid to set up environments/compilers

I guess I'm fucking stuck using languages that don't need compilers.

Just fucking kill me, lads.

Attached: fmCQQ97rpd-W8qU51kajQcZGb7SaNnR8NO6LVSo0Yc0.jpg (697x751, 108K)

and i thought my tits were too big, omg

just docker pull my dude

Show them

uhm, i'm not a whore.

You dont have to be

show pierced nipples and clit ya whore

and yet you namefag

lmao, no

>>too fucking stupid to set up environments/compilers
what is that supposed to mean? you're too stupid for gcc -o helloworld hellloworld.c? You can't write a makefile? I don't understand.

Or, you know, learn how to set up stuff.

I'm on winblows. Which sucks for coding because windows is apparantly allergic to the very concept of typing in a command and having shit get downloaded and installed for you.

tits or gtfo

programmers are good at writing code but god awful at designing tools. for some reason they think maximum flexibility is a feature regardless of use case. if programmers built a bridge they would build it out of giant rubber bands and leather just in case some retard wanted to use it as a giant slingshot.

"should we enforce a standard directory hierarchy in packages?"
"nah, somebody might disagree with our standard. just make it a suggestion."
>750 broken packages later
"we've decided to enforce a standard directory hierarchy in all packages. the new standard is, of course, backwards compatible. sorry about the massive fucking mess me just made, but this is really the best we could do"

Have you considered uninstalling windows if you don''t like it? I think you're supposed to use bloated IDEs to do that stuff for you on windows.

Geez, that cow can't use a keyboard

first girl I've seen on here who's not a whore

is this the prophecy being fulfilled?

Or a biological woman

Yes. I can code pacman in HTML5. I can write shaders in GL. but I have no fucking clue what goes in a makefile and my compilers are always fucking broken. When someone tells me something is in a release package, I have no fucking clue what they're saying to me. When someone tells me to rebuild a library, I have no god damn idea where to begin. Zero fucking understanding whatsoever.

Or maybe he's a man.

literally just bing it

sorry I forgot which site I was on for a moment

>first girl I've seen on here who's not a whore
>implying you've ever seen a girl that isn't your mom

bru, ask jeeves

why doesn't OP ever sauce the images he posts? fucker knows somebody is going to ask for it.

>Femanon
Hello commie

omg, hahah, this is literally pesticide to the incel

sieg heil!

>Notepad++ code monkey

Many times. I usually love it for about a month or two before I get sick of bad drivers and crashes and end up back on windows when something decides to stop working.

show bobs or do the needful sir and lev

And kill yourself after that, creep.

Attached: have-sex.jpg (1200x911, 128K)

jesus christ, that's the shittiest meme i've seen since hilldawg.

Don't talk to me, incel.

>posts tit cow
>doesn't post the sauce
Cmon user. Post the sauce and some compilers.

i pay for sex regularly. i have a flight booked for 2 weeks from tomorrow for a month off in tijuana. sex is cheap at the deja vu club and the women are thin and bendy like gumby. there's nothing like fucking a trash talking mexican gumby.

>mexic
lmao, literal filthhole

wonderful. Jow Forumstrannies

What an absolute retard. Kys

tijuana is unironically cleaner than los angeles or san francisco. it's a large source of revenue as one of mexico's primary tourist attractions, it pays to keep it clean. it's cheaper to pay for sex with cash than time, my time is worth enough that having a gf would cost me far far more than a hooker.

>my time is worth enough that having a gf would cost me far far more than a hooker.
if your time was valuable you wouldn't be on 4channel

filth hole.
>pay for sex
loser kys

[ ] not told
[x] fucking told and his mom sucked my dick

I forget how thirsty people on Jow Forums are

pics or gtfo

have sex

Yall just mad because you don't get paid to have sex.

>kys
retard, you're the one getting bent out of shape over it, why would i kill myself?

Better to pay for sex than having to put up with a bitch-ass personality like yours lmao

Come on, baby, don't be like that.

then you are absolutely not smart enough to program things.
make yourself useful and post the source on dem titties