Why do so many people think Zuckerberg is an autist?

No, but seriously. People who say so are fucking retarded. Zuckerberg isn't autistic, or robotic. That's his persona, he lives off of playing the socially retarded 30-something year old twink.

Why do you think he studied psychology instead of computer science to a point where he managed to drop out effortlessly and fuck everyone over? He's not a sociopath, he's a psychopath who knows exactly how society works and their brains work. That's why he's come this far. He figured that he doesn't have the greatest of looks, so playing the loveable dork during Facebook times was his greatest bet. Since then, the robotic persona to attract all the socially awkward kids who slave away as codemonkeys in his company once they literally spend years in college working towards a degree so they'll be hired.

He's a 4D Chess player at its finest.

Attached: mark.png (625x846, 921K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESXOAJRdcwQ&t=179s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just think: one of the richest guys in the world has to look at those stubby thick asian girl legs
i bet he has to lick her hairy snatch too

a psychopath is a sociopath

>Zuckerberg autistic, or robotic.
>That's his persona, he lives off of playing the socially retarded 30-something year old twink
way to contradict yourself in two sentences, faggot

this. there's no difference in symptoms, only in causes.

>the robotic persona to attract all the socially awkward kids
But it's doing literally the opposite. Everyone thinks he's a fucking tool and facebook is having a worse time than pretty much any other major tech company attracting young new talent. Nobody wants to work for them unless they have no other options

> literally what OP said

>He's not a sociopath, he's a psychopath
Are you retarded or just 4 years old

that is very psychipathic thing to say.

psychopaths and sociopaths are the same thing. psychopathy is the result of a malformed or damaged prefrontal cortex. sociopathy is learned usually by childhood abuse. psychopaths are born, sociopaths are made.

Attached: zuckerbot.jpg (743x1024, 161K)

There really interesting thing is the tone these women openly take towards their partners.

Money exists to serve women. Women are the ones with all the power. There has NEVER been a man who held power within any sort of society that couldn't have been taken away at in a flash by women deciding he was working against their interests. All "alpha males" are merely Sacrifice Kings.

>psychopathy is the result of a malformed or damaged prefrontal cortex
that's just a theory

yes lets talk more about this kike nobody

what

>schizo-posting

To redpilled bro.you have to back up a little. But yeah, women already won. Sexual cannibalism on a human level.

He doesn't have to, he choose to. There are plenty of old men with less money than he does and way more disgusting looks-wise getting cream-of-the-crop pussy. But Zuck is a low self-esteem awkward loser at heart so it's no surprise he settles for some random 2/10 nerd chink.

shiver me timbers! it's like i can't do anything right

There is nothing schizo about what I'm saying. I'm simply saying that women as a collective hold all the power. Many men seem to believe that aquiring billions of dollars or political power as an individual means you have some sort of meaningful, individual power over many others, and I'm pointing out how this is false - and how you can see this by how the women who are married to many of these super-rich or super-'powerful' men act in public towards their own husbands\boyfriends.

It's simple red pill stuff that has been posted a thousand times before by others, but needs to continue to be posted for the sake of bluepilled young males.

no he is a autistic most the good programmers are. look at that one that codes on twitch george hotz it seems the better you're at coding the more autistic you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=ESXOAJRdcwQ&t=179s

You sound completely schizo
women have no power unless men give it to them
or the law

The movie portrays him as he REALLY is.

Attached: X4y6Ncj.png (453x505, 275K)

You zoomers have much to learn

okay kid

Attached: 1524544846854.jpg (831x762, 103K)

>or the law
you mean like divorce law, which is always in the woman's favor?

Zuckerberg was also a fencing champion.

user I don't hate rich people.

>30-something year old twink
1st. Why haven't you died yet, boomer?
2nd. Zuckerberg a lizard.

when my mum got divorced she lost the house and car

Because she got caught sucking somebody’s dick. Better luck next time.

'psychopath' was the original term, but because people often confused psychopath with psychotic, they decided to change it to 'sociopath' to end the confusion. In the end this hasn't worked at all. People still confuse psychopathy and psychosis, and psychopath and sociopath have become either 2 different things or the same thing with different underling causes, so it's actually increased the confusion.

that has no impact on legal precedings