Game Developer

How’s everything brows? I´m a noobie in gaming stuff, i start to make my games in cocos2d (I like 2d games)
gimme some tips plis

Attached: gamemaker-promocion-apps-desarrollo-juegos-android-ios.png (1024x576, 468K)

Install gentoo

Nice blog

lurk 5 years at least
>saget

Quit

Go for small games that you can finish in a few days to gain experience, don't try to make an rpg at first, it will consume you a lot of time and you'll probably don't finish it.

To provide a counterpoint to this, you'll never get good if you don't try to make big ambitious games that are outside of your ability to complete

Big ambitious games can't be built by one person

switch to unity2d.

A game does not have to big to be good idiot. Games like Undertale, Cave Story and Slay the Spire have made millions of dollars.

ambitious is a relative term

This.
Lots of games use unity, and if you get good at it you could land a job as a game dev

Cave Story took 5 years to make
It was a very ambitious one-man project

cute slimes doing cute things seems to sell well

Jow Forums is honestly becoming the least based board on Jow Forums.
All the redditniggers and wannabe gamedevs bring it down

And it's literally retarded to do so. You know those shitty $1 phone games that sell like hotcakes? At most they take a week to make.

Getting rich quick from mobile games hasn't been a thing in nearly a decade, you'd have to be really lucky to do so today

>getting rich from being a game developer
good laugh

I agree it's stupid, but that was the implication there, it's not something you do because you want to make money easily

It's not something you will get rich on but you could probably make a few bucks and put it on your resume.

sure if you're an aspiring wagecuck