I stabbed myself with this while delidding. not sure if it injected any metal into my body. wat do?

i stabbed myself with this while delidding. not sure if it injected any metal into my body. wat do?

Attached: 317Y-tWEyEL.jpg (500x500, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coollaboratory.com/pdf/safetydatasheet_liquid_ultra_englisch.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallium#Precautions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youll be the next wolverine.

Lay down and wait for death.

Just wait until metal clodded your veins and see. If you will die, thats bad. If not you are good.

go kill john connor

That sounds like an autistic superhero origin story

>If you will die, thats bad
How exactly is that any bad

Overclock sounds like a Villain desu

Inject some metal into your body so that you are sure. Can't deal with a problem unless we are sure what the problem is.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as inject, is in fact, injection/interjection or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, injection plus interjection. Injection is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning interjection system made useful by the interjection corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the interjection system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of interjection which is widely used today is often called “injection”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the interjection system, developed by the interjection Project. There really is a injection, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Injection is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Injection is normally used in combination with the interjection operating system: the whole system is basically interjection with injection added, or injection/interjection. All the so-called “injection” distributions are really distributions of interjection/injection.

Use a magnet on your body

colloidal silver

Get an empty siringe and inject some air into bloodstream.
It will oxidize any metal in there thus curing you.

Oxidising won't remove the metal. He needs to inject something which will corrode the metal.

I don't believe you OP. Since when did thermal paste come in actaul hypodermic syringes? They have a blunt end you fucking moron larper.

>he doesn't apply his thermal paste with a hypodermic needle
No wonder you overheat.

I don't think you know what a syringe needle is.

you're not metal faggot you've never been
fucking poser

You underestimate retard strength. He could probably shaft that blunt end through concrete.

2/10

Nothing.
I've got pricked with HIV +ve needles and nothing happened.

>wat do?
Just slit your wrists and wait until all the blood is out, so all the metal in your body will be gone.
After you're done, accurately wash your blood with water and soap in order to remove the metal; when all the blood has returned nice and clean, take a syringe and inject it back into your body, but not befor patching the wound on your wrist with a sticker

Attached: 1552585332682.gif (400x226, 2M)

Same. I'd already been pozzed at a pig party though.

you'll be dead in a week sorry

FInd a radioactive spider or some other cool animal to bite you.

underrated

You won't have any problems with iron deficiency for the next few years.

OP thinks he is a blob of gel under his skin that immediately absorbs and subducts everything.
>Hurrrrr guise i "accidentally" stabbed this into me because it took so much force to press it onto the CPU durrrrrrr!!!

Worst larp ever OP.

coollaboratory.com/pdf/safetydatasheet_liquid_ultra_englisch.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallium#Precautions
>In lower doses, soluble gallium is tolerated well and does not accumulate as a poison, instead being excreted mostly through urine.

>Pretending to be using a metal syringe with gallium, the metal that destroys all other metals on contact
wew.

don't worry bro, you body will reach sick low temps.

injecting air will kill you.

it might, not necessarily.

Spergman!

It's a gallium alloy. Please retake the high school chemistry class you failed.

Wait for arm to stop moving or go to hospital

If you live through it, enjoy your new super powers.

Attached: terminator.gif (500x230, 988K)

Use a metal detector on yourself

>haha I want to be a epic 4channer that kills people like all the saved images in my folder :D

Kill yourself instead fuckboi

>>haha I want to be a epic 4channer that kills people like all the saved images in my folder :D
same

Attached: 1547958893237.jpg (470x345, 41K)

I sleep

Attached: image[1].jpg (400x267, 13K)

Wait a minute? Can you actually do this if you inject yourself with thermal paste?

Why don't people in hotter countries do this

Stop doing heroin, user.

Only if it's radioactive.
Or you do it standing next to a 5G tower

>I stabbed myself with this
>while delidding
You stabbed yourself on purpose, admit it user. Delidding was just what you were doing when your asperger mind had the idea of stabbing yourself.

OP is probably as stupid as this asperger guy I know of who used to lift weights with his jaw "to avoid getting osteoporosis" in. the. fucking. jaw.