Are ergo keyboards a meme?

is good typing posture and regular breaks/wrist stretches enough to avoid problems in the future or are ergonomic keyboards worth looking into?

Attached: ergo dox.jpg (225x225, 6K)

uwu programming socks 150 reply's. Actual question 0.

From coworkers experience they malfunction fast

They are.

If you want ergonomics, get a proper split and position it as you want. I prefer shoulder-width.

Attached: rnww2u0run2z.jpg (4032x3024, 1.03M)

Proper ergonomic shit costs like 150+ if you want anything that actually helps

I like mine well enough

Attached: KB7001.jpg (2656x1494, 1.32M)

Wake up, Neo . . .

The Matrix has you . . .

Give an example of a board instead of a useless statement

What glass is that?

Are the numbers just under a function layer here?

they are great until you get to the point where you are used to one hand position at home and another at work
then your split pressing a finger where muscle memory says a key should be but it aint and you type garbage
bahhh

>being this poor
Just buy another keyboard for work. The one op posted is like $20 at bestbuy

Don't know, not my picture.
Here's my layout

Attached: nuh8kgdfdg211.png (2043x663, 152K)

orthofags get the gas

>buy a keyboard for work
im not paying to work
fuckers pay me

Don't fall for this meme. I've bought one, and forced myself to use it for a month. It forces your wrist into this weird angle, making it hurt about half an hour. Also, when I type blindly, I sometimes hit keys on the left side of the keyboard with my right hand, and a vice versa. With this kind of keyboard, thats obviously impossible, making me accidentally massage the knob in the middle. Which is not a scroll knob (as that would make too much sense), but some kind of zoom-thingy.

I can smell your cute little girly penis from here.

Have you noticed that these little cuck keyboards are starting to appear on desks across the US more now? I think that it is a sign that there are more single people typing on their own than typing with a family. How can we stop the cuck keyboard phenomenon?

Attached: niu40.jpg (5312x2988, 1.25M)

I have this exact one at work and apart from the keys being kinda stiff (it's old) it's the best I've used so far

I have one as well, you can almost see it

Attached: New Keyboard.jpg (2656x1494, 1.29M)

I can feel strain in my wrists after using them, that doesn't happen with a normal keyboard. More people use regular keyboards than ergonomic so you'll just have to try it to see if whatever reason. If you don't have any issues now, idk, maybe if some else has on try theirs for a hour.
Same here, they suck.