Fake news generator

Somebody made a state of the art fake news generator. The future is fucked.

rowanzellers.com/grover/

Attached: 4chan news.png (1124x614, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rowanzellers.com/grover/
cnn.com/
msnbc.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=SK4vGKxm1PY
arxiv.org/abs/1808.03867
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 2.png (1126x611, 114K)

Attached: trump gay.png (1130x612, 109K)

Why did they even bother? CNN has existed for ages

Attached: obama putin .png (1125x615, 114K)

>rowanzellers.com/grover/
the problem with this is, they'll probably flag that content, so you can't use it on any site..

but, it does a good job. I felt like I was reading buzzfeed or watching CNN

/thread

Attached: obama kim.png (1135x524, 98K)

Here are a few more
cnn.com/
msnbc.com/

Attached: obama mom.png (1122x609, 110K)

Attached: russia canada.png (1126x614, 68K)

The real threat is personalized fake news designed to fool you or push your hot buttons.

Attached: 2019-05-31-172641_3000x1920_scrot.png (947x1483, 374K)

Attached: fakenews.jpg (1258x597, 167K)

Boomers

Attached: russia moon.png (1129x613, 116K)

Attached: 1548496279099.jpg (996x678, 191K)

Can this be used or adapted to generate headlines too? We're almost at the point of making clickotron 2.0, but it has to be able to make its own prompts to properly supersede it.

yes I am trying that now

>Waiting for response (might take a minute)

Same here.

Kinda pointless when marxists have been doing it just fine for years

>the donald trump is not racist subreddit, Jow Forums

ehehe

It's bleeding edge neural network technology. It's very computationally intensive.

none of these articles actually make any sense though, it's just rambling bullshit, i don't think i've ever read a published news article, even an obviously fake one, written this badly

Attached: hitler.jpg (1156x577, 170K)

Attached: russia anime.png (1125x616, 111K)

It understands the prompt most of the time, which is impressive

the first paragraph is usually pretty good but then it trails off into silliness.

fucking good quotes tho my sides are in orbit

Attached: archers.png (1219x789, 77K)

Attached: russia mars.png (1130x612, 106K)

>50 million Russians, nearly one out of every ten of the country's 100 million inhabitants

>The future is fucked.
The future is female, shitlord.

o-ok

Attached: file.png (1136x534, 22K)

Attached: uhohhotdog.jpg (293x214, 40K)

Attached: egg.png (1124x607, 87K)

Then the future is double-penetrated.

amazing

Attached: shot.jpg (1046x570, 148K)

“Niggers are not even people,” the African-American part-time school teacher Black Lips told the crowd at the London Tea Party’s “African-Caribbean Tea Party” on May 25. The event, a “unity celebration,” entitled “One Race,” was sponsored by The Sunshine Foundation, which says it “gives African-Caribbean and African-Caribbean communities the opportunity to celebrate culture, friendship and religion through the process of unity.” At the tea party, Black Lips — a self-described “historical historian” — stood up and told the crowd that the “word niggers is a demeaning and hurtful word” that is “used to oppress and oppress us.” “It’s the word that if I talk about niggers, I will get crucified.” She said she and her daughter called the cops to get her arrested, “‘cause I don’t want you to say nigger, I don’t want you to fuck with me. I don’t want you to have to go to jail,” she said. The attendees cheered the teacher.
Before Black Lips spoke, speaker Afia Williams, a recent Afrocontinent International graduate student in African studies, claimed that the word “nigger” is actually a British stereotype, and not something African-Americans developed. “Niggers are not even human, nigger. Like, this is crazy!” she said. “You’re British, you’re a victim, you’re racist, you’re right?” The crowd shouted “yes.”

>an unarmed black man, shot and killed a white police officer

lol, perfect... Don Lemon couldn't have written it better.

>nearly 1 out of 10 russians
>only 1 out of 10 americans
>discrepancy
this thing is next level

Watch out.

Attached: Screenshot_20190531_123651.png (944x767, 132K)

It doesn't work for me, since 10 minutes it's saying "Waiting for response (might take a minute)"

all news should be required to be pgp signed then it would be trivial to sort out the fake sources from the real ones.

Lmao I didn't even notice that. This thing is better than most real journalists.

We've had those for decades, user. They are almost all proprietary and not released to the public.

AKA, the shit that's rampant on Facebook during election periods targeting your religious mother, essential oils selling aunt, and racist granpa.

Attached: true story.png (1738x928, 305K)

fucking hell, the advancement in machine learning in the last decade is scary and beautiful at the same time.

Attached: 2019-05-31-135830_1196x758_scrot.png (1196x758, 189K)

>Science is a very complicated thing and has a lot of limitations
Wow, that's some state of the art reporting right there

Attached: yuwui.png (516x771, 430K)

I'm pumped! I can't wait to see my results!
Thanks, OP.

Attached: B5525151-DB74-4604-91EE-F14AB940971C.png (2732x2048, 503K)

It's ok:

>likes CNN

There's no way this one's fake.

> Canada is also the worlds largest exporter of high-tech equipment to Russia
This stuff is comedy gold!
The last time I checked, Canada had oil, lumber, nickel, and a few other natural resources and not much else.

If Applejack and Rarity looked like they could perform, then maybe this isn’t just a prank. It isn’t just 4-way massages between your hands and forearms. It isn’t just antiperspirant for half an hour and, well, that’s it.
And maybe it isn’t a practical joke.
The 4-way massage and antiperspirant claim, not surprisingly, is limited to the two characters. You can’t use antiperspirant to meet any other requirement: the upper lips or the wrist. You can’t use antiperspirant to touch your breasts. There are also two major perks to using antiperspirant that Applejack and Rarity are missing:
Applejack and Rarity don’t care if you’re dry. Antiperspirant will never dry you out. It never has, and it never will.
Your feet will never wet. There is nothing greasy or limp about an antiperspirant strip, and just because it appears to be wet doesn’t mean it’s not done. Antiperspirant strips are a specialized patty that sets over the last layer of your dry skin. It is not built to be easily ruined, which doesn’t mean it doesn’t constantly need re-prickling.
Under pressure, like if you were playing soccer and one player came up over you and started playing with your legs, you’d wear different shoes and socks. That is probably the best analogy. Antiperspirant isn’t specifically meant to work in football, but the pressure from the ball being played, along with the passing, kick, or anything else, will turn Applejack and Rarity the best pony of the mane six.

>people can only tell it's fake 73% of the time
A) better people would be picked for this "job" in reality
B) I bet most of them think the other 27% of stories are written by retards

>america's top cop, Donald Trump

Attached: f59.jpg (680x453, 72K)

>In 2017, the "Donald Trump is not a racist" subreddit, Jow Forums, became a de facto hub for Trump conspiracy theories

I thought this was supposed to be a FAKE news generator :^)

Attached: 59741.jpg (1170x1586, 1.68M)

God's chosen programmer Terry A. Davis found alive and well in Utah

Great Catch caught Terry A. Davis, a renowned computer scientist and computer pioneer, in the last place he was expected to be.
“Over the years, I’ve heard many stories about him because of his particular abilities,” Mike Gurman, one of the crew members from the boat Leviathan, told the Deseret News. “The last time I met him, he was fishing on the South Fork of Big Cottonwood Canyon.”
Now, the 67-year-old, who was last seen fishing on May 18th near his home at Lagoon Amusement Park in Salt Lake City, Utah, is safe after being rescued two weeks after his disappearance, police told the Deseret News.
Davis disappeared from the area that had been a fishing haven for him for the past 40 years when the tides rose, driving him toward a narrow trail where there is usually a steep drop-off into the canyon. As he walked along the trail on his hands and knees, his friends grew worried when they could not find him after several hours. They looked for him all over the area, including by following the trail.

cont.

I don't know enough about this subject domain to actually even sense that it's false.

“We checked the camera and checked the GPS and weren’t able to find him,” said the boat’s skipper, Jake Blodgett.
Two days after his disappearance, Davis’ friends told a Deseret News reporter that they assumed he had been killed after sharks had attacked him. When that did not prove true, a fear spread on social media: that he had simply disappeared.
At one point, his daughter, Darleen Alder, told the paper that he had disappeared because the first time they went out fishing, he suffered a heart attack when he fell and hit his head. Her father then spent two weeks in the hospital, which motivated him to think carefully about going back out on the water. When he came home, he told his family that he was just going to enjoy being outside.
Davis’ friends organized an air and water search party for the former University of Utah research engineer. A rescue helicopter, along with the American Cancer Society and the Helicopter Pilot Association, searched for days for Davis. The plane and the helicopter finally spotted Davis, who is thought to have been disoriented in the water. He was taken to the hospital, where he is in stable condition, according to the Salt Lake Tribune.
Read the full story at the Deseret News.
Related
Women find out they are transgender when they are 30, research shows
5 words that define pride for Margot Manchin, mother of a transgender son
Ahead of International Day of Trans Pride, activists are planning a march in DC

Update the Jow Forums sticky!!!

/thread

I cry every time

CNN has been bullshit long before the Trump era. Go be a butt blasted liberal idiot somewhere else.

Stallman is widely regarded as one of the leading voices in the Python language, and one of the earliest and best programmers of Python. He first began writing for Python over 40 years ago, and has gone on to become arguably the most prominent codeword proponent in the web culture.
At Microsoft, he'll be known as a "super" evangelist, and he'll be working closely with two other Python/Python experts, Mr Echelon Frank (who founded PDF Converge, which was later bought by Microsoft), and John Engates (formerly of Microsoft Navigate), to help develop the Microsoft version of Python and make it easier for Python users to export to multiple browsers. They've also been instructed to "work with NASA, The Centers for Disease Control, and numerous other government agencies."

>The hidden link between White Supremacist groups and the Jow Forums's Jow Forums board

Attacking a park dedicated to Ben Carson, who is not an official Republican, led to online hate mobs livestreaming themselves beating people up, and leading to violent consequences
A leading US conservative who spoke out against President Trump’s removal of Ben Carson from the Housing and Urban Development Department was an anonymous member of a subgroup called the Anti-Islamic State/Ku Klux Klan with racist ties to White supremacy. Over the weekend, there were wild videos posted to the Jow Forums board of people making fun of “alt-right” figures.
One popular tumblr post shows a white man being beaten by what looks like several rival “alt-right” activists who are standing around on a sidewalk with their arms around his neck. The caption under the video says, “What if I said shit like that in a public park, or in college campus? Or at a bar — or, really anything ‘funny.’” It is worth noting that the “alt-right” is not an established political movement that portrays itself as a counterweight to an unrecognized resurgence of racism and bigoted ideology. The sentiment shared in such videos is racist and misogynistic.
The shocking news led to violence that in part echoed those who took place in recent months at rallies hosted by anti-abortion and supremacist white supremacists. On the Jow Forums board, people celebrated the brutality and mayhem and called for white supremacist violence against Muslims and anti-Semites.
“That’s not the #MileyButtons act I was raised on,” a user said of the recent shooting at an anti-Islamic rally. “I am so hungry for people to follow my righteous path …” Another user on the Jow Forums board predicted that a man who did not adhere to the movement would be killed on election day.

>Americans in charge of knowing geography
realistic

Attached: geo.png (1118x396, 41K)

To get back to Richard Stallman, his point is pretty clear:
Imagine that every PC you own has a rootkitten. Then every film you like had an equal number of Michael Bay and Ridley Scott pics. Oh, and every movie you download had a half a dozen pedophiles who had posted explicit videos and posted updates. What would the Linux operating system be? Would it not be modified to tolerate such political violence as you see taking place in place of a free enterprise? Would it not make you more confident that your government is working in your best interest? Should the Linux flavor of my culture pass laws that hinder the legitimate use of the open source code of your software, but only given the permission of government officials? Or do you consider it open source code that needs to be legislated into an impregnable protection from government interference and censorship?

You used to need to be a raving psycho to generate long strings of nonsense. Now you can get a computer to do it for you.

PS I am a real human being.

I feel like I'm having a stroke reading this. It's terribly written. I would immediately click away if I read this on a news site.

Yeah, but the ideas you read the well written title made by a human, and then maybe you skim the first paragraph or two for maybe a few words or a sentence that backs up your preconceived notions. Then you close the page and move on, convinced that you know him more than when you opened the page.

> Imagine that every PC you own has a rootkitten.
Oh man, this is my nightmare scenario.

>Ten Reasons To Rape Hillary Clinton

Photo
Hillary Clinton’s resilience to illness and tragedy has set the stage for a potential campaign comeback, but it’s not all about her. It’s about her resiliency to rape, of course, and the ways she has made her way back to public life.
Let’s take a look at some of the reasons to rape Hillary, and why these reasons may very well help her with the fall campaign.
Hillary Clinton doesn’t have an abortion yet. Though she is raising money for Planned Parenthood and has made a point of raising money for Planned Parenthood during the campaign, she has yet to perform an abortion, even though she was the first woman candidate for president in American history to seek out Planned Parenthood’s services. As a senator, she held an abortion-clinic-free floor speech in the Senate. [....] Yet she wants to extend that same policy to other forms of abortion. When Hillary Clinton was raped, in 2008, by her husband’s former aide, John Podesta, and her attorney, John Middlebrook, she began what would become a long recovery. In a cover story last year in New York Magazine, journalist Vikki Ziegler, a Clinton surrogate, wrote about the Clinton’s “vast right-wing conspiracy” that succeeded in getting the rapist, Daniel Reed (via email), fired from his job at the State Department. In response to her husband’s ex-counseling and recovery efforts, including the rebuilding of an aftershave kitchen in their West Chatham, NJ home after he was knocked off a high-speed elevator, Hillary is now making sure her second public act is used in a personal way. While her husband is over, there’s no telling where his wife will go next. The question is: Why? Why would we want her to become more involved in politics? For some women, the desire to see her work a full-time job is as strong as the desire to see her have an abortion.

Try "Hillary Clinton found dead in apparent suicide"

3chan, the relatively newized, basement don't care site which ran for a few years while Jow Forums played its role in r/IAmA-DABA-related-misinformation, is no longer r/games.
As this article may suggest, Jow Forums’s offline is dead — much like Josh Whitman, the 19-year-old who became the newfangled weirdo meme king nearly a decade ago.
But reddit’s, which was based as such on the surfers of the first day of the 2014 site’s birth, is not. Reddit is capable of doing “a lot” of still key things, and “it is well-equipped” to effectively handle anything it brings to bear, according to a Redditist.
Reddit is particularly good at handling simple things, the Australian site says:
“Reddit has a solid order and a thorough interface. We’re organized around ‘ideas,’ simple animations and user generated content, load in one size and click again, find the video, go in and browse.”
It’s also “well-equipped” to deal with a lot of its own stuff, and regularly gets creative when things aren’t running quite right, the author says.

Of all the neural network synthesis things that I've seen over the last few years (generating faces, animating a photo to look like the person is talking, modifying existing video to change the person's mouth movements, recreating a person's voice from recordings), this one is by far the craziest to me.

You give it a handful of words, like a rough topic, and it can synthesize a more or less believable multi-paragraph article on that subject.

Like this one:
Literally all it had to work with was fucking "Big penis on the horizon." and it barfed out a fairly reasonable article on dicks, at least matching the quality of most """""journalists"""" today.

This is fucking crazy. How long until photos, video, audio, and text are all 100% completely fakeable and undetectable, and silly little programs like this are producing all media consumed by every human? I don't think we're all too far off at this point.

Attached: 1548036414974.jpg (308x308, 40K)

>Jow Forums causes autism
I knew it!

I guess I can finally get those injections that my doctor keeps bugging me about.

Attached: cunnyposting fake news.png (940x872, 130K)

Now combine this with deepfake video lip-synched to voice synthesis neural networks:
youtube.com/watch?v=SK4vGKxm1PY
And you have the full suite necessary for fake news, here in the Current Year + 4

> #MileyButtons

> Projects [...] HackerByCam and WonderMan

Wait, is this thing inventing new words as it goes?
This is really clever. This is more clever than me.

How do I get into AI machine learning?
I want to make interesting shit like this.

arxiv.org/abs/1808.03867

Last week, a jury awarded $108 million to a woman who had been raped and sexually assaulted by a former college fraternity pledge on a dry-erase board in his room during a farewell party at the 2016 spring semester at Rutgers University. As Virginia Democratic Party chairman Barry Lynn said, “In the framework of the youth, recreational rape is unthinkable and should be criminalized.”
That recommendation comes from a liberal group of science and public health researchers that as detailed in a report by The Washington Post called “The Case for Reviving Recreational Rape.” They looked at the case of Andrew Grundman, the Rutgers University fraternity pledge found guilty in 2016 of being the basis for the billion-dollar settlement in Ms. Tyler Clementi’s killing, who revealed that the American Association of University Professors had recommended he be prosecuted for “recreational rape.”
As Dr. Marjorie Muir of the Child Sexual Abuse and Adolescent Development Institute told The Post, “It is virtually impossible for anyone not to engage in casual sex. We need to treat it as a crime.” Dr. Adam Gaffney, co-founder of his own group Against Raping Society, explains, “No matter how you slice it, rape is no less shameful for the involvement.”
Recreational rapists, according to Gaffney, are those who have “become sexually trapped, still be in love with their partner, not wanting to move on [from the relationship] and still being in love with this man, so they continually prey on one another.” One would assume that even those who are unaware of the term “recreational rape” in a sex offense can be easily seduced by stories of dangerous patterns that can ensue.
Of course, Gaffney knows that predatory behavior starts very, very early. “You can conceive you are sleeping with this person,” he explained. “Anything can set you up.”

I know this shit's going to be used to change the world into a dystopian nightmare that'll make 1984 look like Frozen, but god damn it's fucking fascinating. That just sounded like Obama, straight up 100% like a recording of what he actually said, not a patchwork of soundbites or a convincing impersonator - just, Obama. Directly.

This ride is about to get fucking wild

Attached: 1559186741336.jpg (419x600, 37K)

Attached: 1457898364912.png (360x360, 357K)

The White House said last week the arrest of a 49-year-old African-American woman for bringing brown back into the US is no reflection of “what America is all about.”
For what?
Alarmed by new white supremacy, the news got me thinking — what is America all about? And how can we improve that?
Between class, race, gender, age, race — we come across racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia, torture, statistics, nationalist delusions, self-anointed idealized democracy, the human ego that a self-pitying spiegel gets all gussied up.
The truth is, racism, misogyny, homophobia, xenophobia, imperialism, war, war-on-people, welfare, illiteracy and the white male “politically correct” ideology all exist in more, then less ways than anyone, including well-meaning (but understandably self-interested) nonwhite individuals, ever expected.
The prevailing reality is that it is white people who carry out most of the citizen carnage around the world and pay the most dearly, and often the most atrociously, because of their privilege and freedom. It is white people who clearly voted overwhelmingly for the Supreme Court overturning the Voting Rights Act and the right to vote in part because the White House thought it was time to slap a government agency with a penalty. It is white people who routinely exploit migrant and refugee workers, fathers who tear the remnants of biracial America from the immigrant families who have occupied it and now make the breakaway crime wave all too visible.

What a time to be alive

Didn't know you meant this as a double entendre user but this is extra funny because CNN stands for convolutional neural network as well.

Slain white rapper XXXTentacion died just days after an attack on his car that was captured on cell phone video. On Wednesday, two black men wearing similar black-and-white clothes and carrying knives were assaulted by a brown bear at a restaurant in front of three people. According to the Palm Beach Post, the victims — identified as an 18-year-old man and two 21-year-old men — were threatened by the bear as they walked to a barbershop. The man who survived the attack said he has been in contact with his mother and sister through Facebook and described the attack as “a racial attack.”
“I asked them what was going on, and they told me that they were from Minnesota, and they were from the north,” Asad Ramzan told the Palm Beach Post. “We were walking down the street to the barbershop, and they took us to an address that was very similar to our home,” he added.
The Palm Beach Post reported that the owner of the restaurant was at home when the bear attacked the victim. The attack took place outside the restaurant, but the Palm Beach Post reported that the victims were not injured and that the victim was left as the bear released the attack’s aftermath. The attack left the victim with a head wound and cuts and bruises. His phone and wallet were also damaged.

Attached: fake news polish party rape.png (935x360, 48K)

>not wanting every device you own to have a rootkitten.

wow user do you even have a heart.

Based

Attached: fake news 4chan physicist.png (926x387, 56K)

Attached: fake news 4chan einstein.png (934x610, 89K)