Anyone ever try to kill themselves? Why? What made you not go through with it? How do you feel about it now?

Anyone ever try to kill themselves? Why? What made you not go through with it? How do you feel about it now?

Attached: 7DB27C3F-6FD1-42F4-A243-9E9A3448E8B0.jpg (453x690, 113K)

I tried to because middle school was stressful and I had an existential crisis.
I failed rope broke.
I regret nothing

Attached: (317).jpg (614x775, 216K)

What we’re dressed about something specific or just in general?

I was depressed in general

How did people react when they found out? (If they did at all)

my mom let me take a month off of school and put me on anti depressants.

Did you ever thing about trying again?

>rope broke
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

every day when I wake up. Then It goes away after like two or three minutes. (also Ironically when I get the fading images in re captcha )

no, It was only graded for 100 lbs :(

Thanks for sharing, user

was it string?

Imagine if you used that rope for something important and it broke when it mattered. What if someone got hurt?

I tried killing myself by holding my breath until I died (yes, I know)
Even got to the point where my heart was beating loudly in my head and everything was going black - btw, that light you see when you die? It was true for me.
Then I took in one big gulp of air and my blood thundered inside me as it was rejuvenated with fresh oxygen.

Then two years later in October 2017, nearly slit my wrists, twice. Fear of hell kept me from going through with it.

Attached: I shiggy.png (290x452, 51K)

ok
in between string and rope

>Fear of hell kept me from going through with it
this was what kept me from any further attempts.I'm an atheist now though

first of all i didnt read this thread because you're all pathetic retards

if you tried and failed to commit suicide all it proves is that you're such a fuckup you cant even kill yourself correctly

Imagine being this retarded

im going to seppuku for xmas eve, livestream details will be provided

Attached: 5b5e3574-a4e1-407c-8255-282a0d336a92_desktop.jpg (576x767, 55K)

imagine being such an attention whore and having so little personality that you "try" to commit sucide to be an edgy shit. if you really want to kill yourself you would fucken do it fag

Swallowed a whole bottle of tylenol PM. Threw it up.
I did it because I stopped caring in myself and I was a raging coke head.

Attached: anhero.jpg (183x275, 4K)

Imagine being this retarded

I was thinking of jumping 9 floors down. Spent a few hours on the roof trying to convince myself to do it. Right now I'm planning my next "attempt".

can't
you are beyond imagination

Based, if you really want to die why not try again after failing?

just go threaten a gypsy

>if you really want to die why not try again after failing
because it's incredibly painful to attempt and you always worry about failing again and becoming paralyzed or something

I tried to kill myself after reading OP's post

Damn, what an idea. You're good.

>worry about failing again and becoming paralyzed or something
cunt you are fucking killing yourself you stupid, retarded worthless shit, you are going to be dead, wtf does this shit even matter?

>cunt you are fucking killing yourself you stupid, retarded worthless shit, you are going to be dead
yeah but if try once and fail then your self confidence in your ability to kill yourself goes down. and if you become paralyzed then you will be worse off and won't be able to kill yourself. most people who kill themselves want to do it to stop feeling pain, if you take that into account then a situation where you can't kill yourself is to be avoided

You must be like 8 yrs old. That happens to me every time I stand up to fast (tall boi).

was really depressed for like three years, so tried to kill myself with pills. mostly stress, existentialism and a feeling of never being able to do anything. ambulance came when gf found me

No but i wish to bullet through my skull everday of my life

imagine killing yourself when the technological singularity is right around the corner

Attached: 1512836038697.jpg (980x1040, 138K)

Part of the reason i want to kill myself is that tho

Attached: Screamcover.jpg (220x284, 19K)

imagine killing yourself because a whole new age of human dominance over the universe and artificially created anime worlds is approaching

Attached: 6546464.png (625x476, 911K)

jo check my trips

Attached: 6435346363.jpg (180x181, 10K)

Attached: 1517111948862.png (731x648, 12K)

I wish i was as naive as you

Attached: 1525626504876.png (500x576, 157K)

what reason would AI have to torture us? we won't even be in biological bodies anymore, we will merge with the AI

It wouldn't torture us for the purpose of torturing us. It just wouldn't give a fuck about us and so if torturing us furthered it's goals it would do it without a thought.

but we are going to artificially increase our intelligence as well, so what could the AI do to us that we couldn't do to them?

I will not die
It will disappoint him

Attached: 220px-Stalin_1902.jpg (220x298, 22K)

You think the rich motherfuckers at the top are just going to hand out godlike AI enhancements to everybody? The technology is going to centralized among a small group of elites who will become our new gods until the AI eventually controls them. Then what happens form there is a wash. That's why it's called the singularity; we literally have no idea what's going to happen, but the negative possibilities FAR outweigh the positive ones. Think about it, when it comes to the existence of life, there is so much more that can go wrong than can go right. There is only a small amount of outcomes that will prove beneficial to live opposed to a near infinite amount of terrible ones. One such possibility is that it will harvest our consciousness and put us through experiements until the universe ends in trillion of years. That's probably one of the mild outcomes.

>the people will just idly sit by as the rich ascend to higher planes
no, it will be communism time when that happens

Attached: photo_2018-05-12_14-53-50.jpg (636x960, 70K)

Humans are not rational espically makers of such systems, /sci/ is filled with those who deem humans as nothing more than a means to an end, can i blame them sort of, the system we live under promotes such behavior. as the technology increases to do harm also increases. Nukes are able to do mass amounts of harm, but require large infrastructure But something like a biological virus or nanobots are more easy to make without some need of uranium/plutonium.
Its not as simple as
>we upload our minds to computer
>we wuz robots and shietz.
As for 'merging' with AI I find that to be a budernsome more so than anything since there is nothing there to block the nakeness of nihilism to me. Thats part of the fear i have with a jobless society. Ignorance is truly bliss
I find it foolish to think anthrocentrically about AI espically in an indifferent universe.

slunder

Attached: d2c.jpg (450x632, 153K)

Considering your shit taste in anime and your ounderlying sexual obsession for nonexistent depictions of prepubescent girls it's a real shame an accident prevented your departure

I actually killed myself, or at least that's what I think. My body has very slowly started to decompose ever since that suicide "attempt" that I supposedly survived. I feel regret because I was fucking hot but now I look more like a zombie every day, it's made me really insecure and I have no social life. I've tried to kill myself again but it doesn't work, I cut my throat once but it didn't kill me and actually healed on its own within an hour. I guess I have Cotard's though, which for those who don't believe in /x/ may be an "explanation", but my body really has started to "decompose" and it's becoming more resistant to antibiotics and such so I'm afraid it'll accelerate. It's terrifying to know that I can't kill myself even if the pain becomes excruciating in the future and I'll start to actually putrefy... I hope to die somehow else before it comes to that.

>I find it foolish to think anthrocentrically about AI espically in an indifferent universe.
Well the only kind of intelligence we know so far is human intelligence, so it makes sense for an artificial intelligence developed by humans to at least somewhat resemble us, at least in the early stages, who knows what it will look like after enough time has passed
>as the technology increases to do harm also increases
yeah, that's true, but with massively increased intelligence, the ability to avoid harm increases as well

>yeah, that's true, but with massively increased intelligence, the ability to avoid harm increases as well
Yes but not without a price and that price is the illusion of freedom. To make sure nobody fucks the system you need to make sure everyone acts just as needed. The cage grows smaller in said society.
>so it makes sense for an artificial intelligence developed by humans to at least somewhat resemble us
Humans are violent and malicious and you want to model a psuedogod after us?

Yes. And then we will have a communist dictorship with technological god powers instead of a technochratic plutocracy. Genius.

I have thought about it before i tried to shoot myself in the head a few time's but i couldn't go through with it i do sometimes hold the barrel of a shotgun in my mouth i don't plan on shooting it it just feels goon knowing there is a way out

Attached: Yuri-Doki-Doki-Literature-Club-riku114-41422858-896-891.jpg (896x891, 69K)

AI will create massive surplus production, there will be no need for a dictatorship

I got bricked over the head and raped at 16. I ate like 3 bottles of some pain pills I got from a dealer I know. All I did was pass out. I woke up the next morning, cried for a bit, and then left for work. I only regret not taking 4 bottles.

Attached: meat.jpg (585x596, 16K)

*hugs*

why choose being a coward and killing youself, instead of being hostile to your problems?

Attached: rs_634x1024-131203155236-634.ozzy-osbourne.jpg (634x1024, 111K)

Planning to end it all after i graduate

Attached: 1535472682099.png (320x344, 245K)