What can we expect from sexbots in the next 10 years?

What can we expect from sexbots in the next 10 years?

Attached: 1557753234365.jpg (3000x4500, 3.43M)

proof that everyone who buys these things is even more pathetic then before

>implying you wouldn't love to own one, but have it magically disappear whenever company is over
That's literally the only thing stopping me. Having a human body stored in the closet is just asking for awkward/uncomfortable moments if you're not a total NEET who has dropped out of society has nobody ever visit him. Otherwise, it's just an expensive and really good sex toy. Who wouldn't want that?

Attached: Mike.jpg (4800x6046, 3.26M)

A gimmick. Won't be good until AI progresses. AI is stagnant until we get a breakthrough, in next 5-200 years.

sexycyborg

She's a gigantic fraud. A puppet for her boyfriend who actually knows what the fuck he's doing.

>sexbot
Unnecesary bloat. Pic related is all you need, just add some heating, lubricating and cleaning station to it, similiar to modern electric razors with docking stations which charges the razors batteries and cleans it after shaving.

Attached: post sponsored by Janine.jpg (451x387, 14K)

They will probably be physically more realistic, ie they'll feel and look more a real person and face sculpts will become more sophisticated.
But they'll still just be inanimate dolls

Also sexual tastes will change so they will be cosmetically different

Attached: 1AD2A967-7DF1-479F-821A-B8C663FAE86F.jpg (984x1200, 194K)

I'd just like a daughter companion bot
not even gonna fuck it

t. seething roastie

>A.I. progresses
>is self-aware enough to search for a better partner
whoops

shes fabulous makes me wish i was a qt asian boot girl

>AI is stagnant

cuck
this
nice trips

i like her belly

the next trend will be cosmetic anus surgery.
girls will want their ballon knot either much smaller and tight or much puffier and larger like a horse's

Holy shit, reverse image search is just spamming me with worthless shit. Got anymore?

People are already legitimately falling in love with their waifus on Artificial Academy 2, sexbot AI clearly doesn't have to be very sophisticated

I've been told that touching one of those ultra-high-end sexdolls feels eerily similar to touching a corpse, can personally confirm modern onaholes feel very similar to a real vagina and anus too

use yandex for image searches

They're going to need it much more too, since women have anal sex these days. There's a lot of damaged a uses out there.

Idk, I've been fucking my fiance in her ass about once a week for the last three years and it still looks and feels the same as when she was a virgin