Fact: if you use the botnet OS, you don't belong on Jow Forums. Feel free to go back to /v/ or reddit

Fact: if you use the botnet OS, you don't belong on Jow Forums. Feel free to go back to /v/ or reddit.

Attached: 1548632460379.jpg (1200x800, 58K)

Make me, fag.

make you what? care for your privacy? i don't care, it's your life, if you enjoy having google and microsoft know every single thing you do on your computer I couldn't care less

fucking based

I hide every Linux thread.

Attached: Screenshot_20190601-071751.jpg (1080x1920, 208K)

>phoneposter thinks anyone wants him in their thread

Attached: 1552469483291.png (258x245, 84K)

I am taking a shit. This is the only place and time I would use to post in a Linux related thread. Shitty place and shitty time for shitty matters, just like Linux.

Pic related. Me shitting while posting in a shit thread.

Attached: P_20190601_072043_vHDR_On.jpg (4656x2620, 3.32M)

Why do you have a blanket on the floor?

Both of those places have more actual technology discussion than Jow Forums, so...

>posted from my systemd-enabled distro

what if i wrote my own botnet os?

It's a bathroom specific carpet to land your feet after you come out of the shower. You dry yourself up standing over this carpet. Also, we don't flush toilet papers in Brazil, since it can clog our hydraulic pipes. So, because we don't flush, that small container you see there is full of shitty toilet papers. It's also where I store all the Linux distros.

>in Brazil
AHAHAHAHAHAHA OHOHOHOHOHOHO
HERE COMES THE SOPA DE MACACO

it makes me feel wanted.

I bet OP uses a smartphone.
Also OP is ofc a fag once again

Then dont make these post you dumb nigger. Stupid attention whore.

>Posts "omg botnet, dont use win10 guyz"
>Proceeds to say doesnt give a fuck

Fuck off pathetic nigger, you have wasted my time and all the lifeless neet's.

>filter csg
Sour grapes.

It's on the "hide post" mode. I can still see a simplified stub of that general. The ones I do not see at all are on the "remove post" mode.

Have you tried it? They say it's pretty good.

Attached: uma delícia.png (1060x722, 33K)

You can like games and technology you know.

This, but unironically. OP is a faggot.

What's that green grimy stuff growing between your tiles? Also, why are your knees sore? Been standing on your knees sucking cock all night?

sittin on the toilet

Attached: 04_toilet.jpg (500x375, 12K)

You didn't filter arch you complete retard

>win10 bad
>muh botnet
Back to plebbit

>phoneposter
>hates freedom in computing
New kids on the block don't even understand how absurdly moronic their thought process is on a tech blackboard.

It's a work in progress.

Fungus. But it's not slime, it's just a dry tint. It's pretty common to happen in our type of grouts, especially in humid cities like ours—where the residual water from the last shower can take many hours to fully evaporate, which fuels cumulative effect of many hours a week for fungus to grow in moist surfaces. It's easily resolved by either scrubbing, or by simply pouring chlorine weekly. I bet you've never seen it because your mom does it all for you, so you don't even notice her effort. It's been about three weeks since I last cleaned it because I'm lazy, but it's far from critical, since I do a light broom scrub everyday with detergent. Also, those tiles and grout are 30 years old. Some grout and tile stains in there are not removable.

About the redness, it's from supporting my elbows over my thighs while I take a shit and browse a shitty channel 4 thread on my phone. Pressure over the skin will stimulate an increased blood flow on that area, and since I'm very white that extra blood will be visible through my white oppressive skin.

Do you take a shit standing up? Must be great.

Attached: how-to-remove-mold-from-grout.png (320x210, 97K)

I achieve my freedom through piracy. If I don't like something about Windows, I just tweak it. Also, do you expect me to bring my 25 pound computer, plus 47" monitor, acoustic monitors, mouse and keyboard into the bathroom just so I can shitpost in a shit Linux thread? That suggestion is indeed beyond any human levels of autism and retardation.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

You don't understand freedom in computing.

I feel pretty free with my active choice of using pirated botnetted Windows 10 while I archive my whole life on Google products. I know there is a price, and I'm willing to pay it, because it makes my life a thousand times more convenient than the alternatives. It's just worth it for me. I don't give a shit if Google knows all about me through my Google Keep notes (which includes a fuck ton of detailed and very private information) plus e-mails. They give me the best free shit on the planet to use, so I pay with my information. Fair trade. It's my free choice that I actively made.

That is freedom.
I chose it.

Attached: Google.jpg (750x500, 57K)

>care for your privacy?
and yet you won't be able to give us even one example of when microsoft compromised it's users privacy in terms of breaking encryption or leaking user data to whoever.

MS has been in bed with the government since at least 2007, of course any fuckups like that would be covered.

Attached: iu.jpg (682x536, 36K)

give me one example when microsoft compromised someone by breaking encryption, leaking user data oder eliminate passwords, licences, cloud storage. anything. and don't PRISM me, that's mostly active breaking into systems by NSA.

You chose the convenience of being a slave. Don't take that as an insult. It's an exchange. "You will be our slave, but in exchange you will get x, y, and z. Deal?" And you see x, y, and z as convenient so you jump at it and say, "deal!" Good for you, but if every single person did the same, there would be no limits to our enslavement. That is a fact. We need tech-informed and freedom-conscious people who refuse the offer.

Based.

I understand, but I don't consider the jew as one doing an act of enslaving me in this situation. It's more like a subscription service. The jew pays me with great convenient services so they can subscribe to my info. If I ever decide to stop using the services, such subscription ends.

Attached: Subscription-Services.jpg (315x212, 53K)

your phone runs linux fag

Not really Linux, and you know it. It's a very heavily modified version of it, to the point it's barely Linux anymore. That's why we don't call it a distro, nor Linux. We call it Android.

Attached: AndroidPIT-android-O-Oreo-2083-w810h462.jpg (810x462, 28K)

btw i use arch
i use arch btw
yeah i use arch that's pretty cool right? haha
just making sure you know i use arch

Android has been mostly mainline for years now.

Attached: k.png (151x39, 12K)

Fact: if you don't like anime you don't belong on this website

Thanks. It's nice to know you'd go out of your way to stay out.

That's called mold you sheltered little user

>Brazil
No wonder you're obsessed with calling everything shit.

Used toilet paper in a box is disgusting. Don’t you find it disgusting?

I rarely use the word. But I do with great effort in Linux threads, once they pass trough my filters like this one.

Attached: Linux.png (600x600, 132K)

You live in Brazil. Just take a shit on the floor. It's not like the bathroom has a purpose over there.

It is, but it's culturally normalized, since everyone in the country does it.

obsessed

Hope you enjoy the removal of your ad blocker too. Don't worry man, I'm sure Google won't make their ads too intrusive.

We are not Indian pajeets.

Attached: Average south brazilian.jpg (1000x603, 270K)

I'll just switch to the next best botnet. I'm not worried.

Attached: My next browser.png (1034x518, 52K)

Never said you were. So what's your point?

Enjoy your replacement ads!

based

My point is that the situation you described is typical of India, not Brazil. We are actually very hygienic. I take two showers a day.

Attached: India.jpg (485x723, 104K)

So you turn into an edgy kid when you see Linux get mentioned? Go cool off and eat some fucking tacos.

They can be disabled. It's optional. Replacement ads on Brave are actually off by default, currently. Once they are not anymore, I can just go to Ungoogled Chromium or whatever is the next better alternative.

Attached: google-chrome-adblocker-uai-1440x900.jpg (1440x900, 193K)

Are you sure, because it's always looked like a huge shit hole to me.

I'm cool. Just shitposting.

I'm sure.

Attached: Brazil, São Paulo.jpg (620x349, 94K)

I am disappointed, brazukafag.

Attached: 2.jpg (320x214, 29K)

North Korea has a pretty nice capital as well. Then you see literally anywhere else and it's all trash.

>already can use browser to download free movies, music and more
>HEY WANNA EARN FREE MOVIES MUSIC AND MORE?
These people have blinders on to the essential reality in which they exist.

I've been using W10 since it came out in 2015 and literally never saw a single ad.

Why do you guys make this shit up?

Attached: QAWorYW.jpg (1920x1080, 74K)

You’re not in the region. Its in the us and UK and some other countries.

Faggot