Firefox

We all know Firefox is the best browser, but is there a version of it that isn’t a total jewish botnet?

Attached: 21A2CAE0-383E-4000-A187-37DD675281B4.png (1200x1200, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/guides/firefox.html
vocaroo.com/i/s00DCEbJrX3z
sourceforge.net/projects/portableapps/files/Mozilla Firefox, P.E. Legacy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sjwfox is slow and ugly.

install vivaldi

Slowfox can't be best browser by definition

I’m already using the chink botnet known as Vivaldi but I hate Chrome and Chrome forks, I just miss my old Firefox.

i like waterfox

Add these settings
spyware.neocities.org/guides/firefox.html
and then uBO and you're good to go

Oh god he's posting that autistic neocities site again written by some schizophrenic basement dweller

Attached: cz1mYkK.jpg (900x900, 57K)

Every time I get memed into trying a new browser I always switch back to the latest version of Firefox. It just works.

Firefox is best version in Windows

...until you do dev work and realize Firefox never looks or does as well as Chrome, or even Edge in some cases. can't count how many bugs I've had to fix on my sites that only Firefox has.

schizophrenic basement dweller or not, those settings are solid and when applied FF doesn't make any unsolicited requests and is quiet as a mouse, unlike Chrome/Chromium which phones home every 2 seconds and spams my network with multicast packets.

>reddit spacing
you have to go back, and also, learn to code better

Icekot

>reddit spacing
first day of summer, huh
like clockwork

>trannyfox
>not a jewish botnet
Might as well ask for a google product that respects your privacy.

Icecat

Bookmarking this, thank you fren. If the anti-chrome memes become real enough I need something to survive.

Attached: mo.jpg (600x524, 43K)

What's the point of using Firefox if I'm using google products (gmail, gdrive, android etc).

vocaroo.com/i/s00DCEbJrX3z

Attached: 835a0e2d875e54223691fab19a7df16d.jpg (747x1000, 143K)

sourceforge.net/projects/portableapps/files/Mozilla Firefox, P.E. Legacy/

who needs a browser when you have curl