Okay, which distro should I use?

microsoft.com/en-us/pride/people

Okay, which distro should I use?

Attached: Annotation.jpg (1366x739, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ubuntu.com/download/flavours
linuxmint.com/download.php
privacytools.io/operating-systems/
distrowatch.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cunny

Are there any tranny free OS?

Attached: 1559363821353.png (541x455, 174K)

Imagine being gay and having your gay little pride movement, and then these absolute lunatics show up.

>templeos
>serenity
the rest are coc’ed and pozzed

Ubuntu based

Want it windowsy?
Linux mint
Lubuntu

Want it flashy
Ubuntu

Want it macy
Elementary OS

Select one of the official canonical backed flavors
ubuntu.com/download/flavours
Or Mint
linuxmint.com/download.php

watch out for the Arch folks here.
Manjaro, Arch and other likes will fail you.
By all means try them out but have a Ubuntu base as your main at the begining

Attached: 1545504944506.jpg (495x631, 41K)

Imagine slapping that wig off his bald head.
feelsgoodman.png

>le based gay man meme
They are all freaks.

member when programming was about developing new and exciting technology and not pushing some retarded gender agenda?
that goes for you too, tranny haters

it's like jurassic park with its gender bending dinos.

good coders are 99% male. life finds a way.

Why are mtf tranny only in tech, mmmm thought there degenerates had the wrong brain

t. techlet subhuman

>womxn

How do you even pronounce this?

I'm a former Windshit user and i moved directly to Arch, Manjaro to be specific, is there a reason that's not recommended? I don't play video games btw, i just hate trannies and faggots and so far Manjaro has worked fine for me.

TRANNY ARE YOU OKAY, ARE YOU OKAY, ARE YOU OKAY, TRANNY

Actual congenital gender dysphoria, like hermaphroditism, is an extremely rare condition. All the transfaggots you see claiming to be women are just gay autists. Sometimes they're not even gay, which explains all the "lesbian" transfags.

Any Windows up to 8.1 is fine

solus
arch small pinux edition
void
freebsd

Brb opening yuge short on msft

HAHAHA FASCISTS LITERALLY GETTING T R I G G E R E D BY A FUCKING VIDEO HAHAHHA
SNOOOOOWWWWWFFFFLLLAAAKKKKEESSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAH AAHA AHAHHAHAAHA BASED!

Attached: 1552053987601.png (1405x2328, 577K)

>and then these absolute lunatics show up.
I see you've never actually been to a gay pride parade, it's degeneracy ground zero.

So inclusive WTF I love Microsoft now

so that guy sexually identifies as a grandma?

he identifies as John C Reilly in drag

she*

>Okay, which distro should I use?
You'd probably be better off transitioning and just continuing to use Windows. It's the least worst option.

xe*

"Linux" nowadays equals Ubuntu.
Almost all guides and troubleshoot stuff is for Ubuntu.
Nothing against Arch. Just Ubuntu us the best gateway.

>male programmers are transitioning just to fill gender quotas
the heroes we deserve

Easy, ReactOS

Fuck microkike

XP Compatibility Soon™

jesus fuggin christ
he looks like edith bunker. how nasty

Attached: 1553557793816.jpg (607x607, 28K)

bro be proud of the OS you use there is literally nothing wrong with being a windows user. it's 2019 after all

Attached: lmao.jpg (680x858, 111K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Go help out

Who the fuck does he think he's fooling?

Ubuntus easier to learn but arch is easier to use once you learn the basics, and it's wiki is the best

>Americans shed their own blood and the blood of their European brothers to defend THIS

Attached: –.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

wtf I love microsoft now :)
it's very nice of them to support the l/g/btq+ community.
they are truly a company who's leading the way to a brighter future. from now on I shall only buy microsoft products.

Attached: ballmer_cute.jpg (229x320, 17K)

Its disgusting

Dont place the few like me with the philosemites though.

>and one day for no reason at all, people elected Hitler into power

Attached: 1558964238327.png (601x404, 176K)

I have no doubt about that

rent free

You don't. "Womxn" is just a provocation, like all the other shit they invent. Everything these people do is supposed to be obnoxious and offensive to the senses. They are narcissists that always want to be the centre of attention.
Which is why most introverts hate them so goddamn much. But no, that can't be! It has to "sexism" and "transphobia" and "white supremacy"!

privacytools.io/operating-systems/

moar like Harry Areola

Attached: Joggers_nipple.jpg (800x533, 258K)

there are LGBT people developing and using Linux too,

homosexuality is natural, if you dont like it then done pursuit a homosexual relationship, but dont go hating on others because they are different than you

distrowatch.com

use whatever you want, you have a right to be happy just like LGBT people have a right to be happy too

im sorry did you think you were on reddit? kys you fucking freak of nature

I won't bother watching but that is a disgusting looking creature. I recomme...
>Jow Forums
you should stay on windows. please

Im pretty sure having a "Aryan representation" initiative would make the white power people happy!
Do they have the right to be happy?
Religious? Why not a sponsored microsoft church?
There are probably more christians than trans people at Microsoft.
That would make them really happy!

The problem is not with LGBT+ people, the problem that people have with this kind of "initiative" is that
it is anti business and puts these beliefs before the product, company and costumer!

There's no piece of software by a big company that hasn't been "pozzed"

All you can do is switch to the one that doesn't restrict your ability to call degenerates out

>wasted digits
how does it feel to know that you won't reproduce and your genetic line will end when you inevitably become part of the 65%?
At that very moment you will come to realise that Nature has done it's job, removing freaks like you from the gene pool and advancing humanity one step at a time. kys.

>and then these absolute lunatics show up
I have a gay sibling, and even she admits the gay community is degeneracy central. Especially gay men. Your whole fucking culture is disgusting, and now it's not because we hate you it's because you suck 15 different cocks a week and act like that should just be okay.

use void
the manly distro

there are over 7 billion people on earth, i doubt the human race will suffer if i dont reproduce,

no thanks, i like living too much

im gay and i agree, there is a huge majority of gays that fuck anything that moves all the time its quite disgusting

unironically gentoo openrc/gnome

>Jow Forums
even though I agree with your sentiment in this case, you need to fuck off. If you want Jow Forums's recommendation then install gentoo.

Attached: disgustedNunFromThatAnimeBoutPanties.png (267x247, 120K)

i agree, just because i am gay does not mean i am a slut, i dont go fucking strangers,

>Anna Areola

install gentoo honestly

What the fuck is up with trannies and the god awful names they give themselves?

They are mentally ill, they can't do anything rational

I'd say go with OpenIndiana/illumos. They never talk about lgtwtfbbq topics unless someone presses them. And it's usually just to save their career since most are in the middle of California and would be ostracized if they didn't conform.

You can always switch to Void Lin...oh fuck nevermind.

Attached: voiddev.png (325x634, 145K)

Worthless. Both run on x86 CPUs. Your system has already been goofed thanks to microcode malware.

>Runs from his OS because of some trannies doing some gay ass rally
You're just as much as a snowflake as those people. I don't know if you're a burger but thanks to you people every distro has trannies now. So pick whatever you like best and ignore those retards, they don't contribute a single line of code most of the time.

>"Linux" nowadays equals Ubuntu
Sure, if Debian dies I'm sure Ubuntu will be fine, as they do nothing but leech from Debian. The whole work in the systems, the real work, is done by the Debian devs. Canonical puts on some GUI's, snaps and PPA's, the two last being cancer.

>Okay, which distro should I use?
TempleOS.

>there are LGBT people developing and using Linux too,
>homosexuality is natural, if you dont like it then done pursuit a homosexual relationship, but dont go hating on others because they are different than you

Keep it private, don't be obnoxious. Nobody cares about your fucking identity. If you go around shoving it in everyones faces, don't be surprised when you're treated like a cunt.

>decolonization
so Israel will be abolished?

devuan is pretty good, not sure what stance they hold on that shit, but they havent filled my social media feeds, emails or their site with this shit, so thats a plus

Are you pretending the LGBT community aren't "Muh Palestine" fags? Because they are.

it*

That's the chick that was poached by Elizabeth Holmes from Apple to work at Theranos, so she's at Microsoft now

Attached: 1553571925866.jpg (394x484, 33K)

just go back to windows, street shitters are better programmers than trannys.

>Are you pretending the LGBT community aren't "Muh Palestine" fags? Because they are.
>Demand freedom for Palestine
>but at the same time do not be anti-semitic
How would SJW's act?

>that face
>all i hear is "oil up and bend over"

Sir, this. They have fear of loosing H1B, while trannies don't risk anything.

why is IT so infested with trannies ?
BTW I bet this will get pruned like all tranny realted threads on FagChan. You can guess why.

>why is IT so infested with trannies ?
Same question. Why there are little no no gay EEs or CEs?

imagine when the tranny definition police discover sed/awk

SJWs anti-Israel. They're solidaric with the weak, no matter how degenerate or evil they are. So if the Israelis had lost the six-day war and got massacred, then the modern leftists would probably pro-Israel.
But as it stands, the SJWs are Hamas loving faggots. Which is quite ironic.

It sounds exactly like the word "schizophrenia"

>it's like jurassic park with its gender bending dinos.
wat

womxt*

All the dinos in Jurassic park were females and reproduced. Watch the movie again it's a major plot.

Why are so many tech companies pushing this faggotry on the masses? How can we fight back and tell them to fuck off?

>the SJWs are Hamas loving faggots. Which is quite ironic.
Shalom akha, it is forbidden to use electronics during Shabbos.

Why do you care?

just because i am gay doesnt mean im a faggot,

watch the southpark episode "The F Word" and you will understand what a faggot is

It's a slippery slope. Today it's trannies and faggots, tomorrow it will be pedophiles and animal fuckers

lol kill yourself

we could always kill your kind like we did at nuremberg. then you wouldn't have to be around gay people anymore.

That's hilarious coming from the group of people that have a 40 percent suicide rate

tomorrow looks to be a good day

oh
thought you meant killing them

Yeah. and once you realize that you distrohop
but you need to get into linux first.