AMD is so fucked

NVIDIA SUPER Lineup Will Consist Of Three Cards: Faster RTX 2060, 2070 and 2080 Variants With $100 Off MSRP And Souped Up GDDR6

wccftech.com/nvidia-super-lineup-will-consist-of-three-cards-faster-rtx-2060-2070-and-2080-variants-with-100-off-msrp-and-souped-up-gddr6/

Attached: NVIDIA-GeForce-SUPER-Titan-740x380.png (740x380, 112K)

>wccftech

This means by July we'll have Ryzen 3000 plus new Nvidia chips. Great time to build a computer.

Attached: 1551307307595.png (698x846, 178K)

>faster
>2% stock overclock
lmao

I still think it'll be a co-hosted announcement with Nintendo to announce the Super Switch

RTX 2060+ for $250, RTX 2070+ for $400, RTX 2080+ for $600. I don't know if they should bother releasing Navi anymore.

>$249, $399, $599
Doubt.jpg

if thats true, then the 500$ Navi is utterly pointless and 400$ is pointless as well.

>RTX 2060+ for $250
Literally never going to happen. Why would they even bother having the 1660Ti and 1660 then?

This . Why do people fanboy for companies anyway? Just get whatever's got the best price/performance for your use.

>wccftech

Attached: chb.jpg (1224x675, 297K)

If the 400$ Navi has the same performance as the 2070 it could be alright, but probably they have to increase clocks to the limit again, so it will have high temps, it will be power hungry, the works.

$299 for RTX 2060 refresh
$399 for RTX 2070 refresh
$599 for RTX 2080 refresh

>and-2080-variants-with-100-off-msrp
yeah right.

>$599 for RTX 2080 refresh
willing to buy. honestly.

Navi at the same price to performance as nvidia is pointless.
Nvidia runs cooler/more power efficient and thus is usually more quiet.
Nvidia has meme RTX that has work appllication and some games use them and supposedly way of the future.
Why would anybody, pay the same price, for less with navi?

Because some of us have principles and don't want to join the locked in ecosystem that Nvidia likes to thrust on you.

Game bundles?

>People seriously considering an AMD + nVidia system
Literally WHY?

Attached: dea.png (1024x834, 1.37M)

Maybe they will release every card with the gpu die completely enabled.

Agreed

>still believes in the synergy bonus
aww bless

it's better than a amd + amd system.

literally why not, kike

how is it a locked echosystem any more than amd?

Fair point, if the games appeal to you, it might be a good deal for you.
Trouble with people like me is that most of the time the game bundels are shit and worthless to me. Either because I already own the games, or the games they offer is not something I give a shit about.
They might as well bundle red and blue sticker with it, would be about as valuable for me.

You can sell amd game bundles. It's free money. (eith Nvidia it's locked to your kind of card)

>You can sell amd game bundles. It's free money.
Oh this shit again. "work as a free jew" how about no. I already have a job and I don't want to peddle shit like a street merchant or fuck around with accounts and shit. Make the cards cheaper, don't bundle shit I can't use with them at a higher price.

>Goyworks
>Gsync (yeah I know they opened it up lately but only under pressure from missing out on VFR TV's).
>Have to sign in to use the driver software (yes I know you can install drivers only but AMD don't require shit to use Adrenalin)
>Developer bribing
>Greedy cunts. Everything is twice the price it should be
>Trying to control branding (ROG anyone?)
>Jensen's general attitude especially in presentations
>Generally being shady fuckers hardly anyone really wants to do business with

>peddle shit
How lazy do you have to be? It takes all of 5 seconds to make a thread selling them.
Made $80 (AUD) selling the games I got with my 580, effectively making it that much cheaper.

It definitely takes more to sell games online than 5 seconds.

It takes 5 seconds to create a thread, maybe 5 minutes to make the sale once someone replies. If you have time to post on Jow Forums, you clearly aren't all that busy.

Probably the type who literally ree's at the sight of reddit though.

>refreshs are fine as long as NoVideo does it

Attached: 1539779166772.jpg (960x682, 38K)

>plus new Nvidia chips
dude, the 100burgers off are just for older cards. new variants will take its place. who wants to buy pozzed last years hardware from nvidia

so, it's all AMD, then?

>good card with good cpu is bad

And others of us have freesync monitors

just buy those 14nm chips, goyim.

brainlet. 'first-gen' turing will receive the price cuts while the new ones will take the old MSRP/retail price.
>unironically believing nvidia will cut prices for newest hardware
gullible idiots. the lot of (you)

Considering it was over $100 more than it should cost already, it's plausible.

I'll consider buying nvidia again once they get proper open source drivers. until then they can get fucked.

I would consider using AMD + Nvidia if nvidia's drivers werent so fucking garbage on gnu/linux and won't annoy me every fucking time with god damn geforce experience on windows
why the fuck am i required to make an account if I want my drivers to be updated automatically

as long as I can play 1080p on max settings for less than 250$, I'm happy, I don't care if it is nvidia, intel or amd

>why the fuck am i required to make an account if I want my drivers to be updated automatically
Don't install GFExperience lmao and do it manually like a chad

AMD only showed benchmarks from a single game: Strange Brigade and claimed Navi beats RTX 2070 by 10%, The things is, Strange Brigade is one of those few titles where Vega 64 is able to compete and even outperform RTX 2070 / GTX 1080. On average, Vega 64 is closer in performance to RTX 2060 / GTX 1070ti. This inconsistent performance is the Achilles' heel of Vega GPUs. Vega is a geometry bottlenecked arch, and it favors stream processors, so titles with simple geometry but lots of postprossesing run better on Vega than most games. I would be more impressed if AMD had released benchmarks from games where the current Vega lineup struggles and falls behind Nvidia like Metro Exodus, Kingdom Come Deliverance or GTA V.

>not manually installing drivers
If current drivers/firmware have no problems, keep them until you have good reports on the updates.
That is a rule of thumb.

Yeah, I assumed the best they could do was match the 2070. 10% more is not gonna happen.

>buying Nvidia garbage
Yikes

The recent update put Nvidia on par with AMD in Strange Brigade, actually.

>1080p
hi dad

Why?

Cause Nvidia sucks dick in every way imaginable right now.

Which beats a 1070Ti?

Hope this forces AMD to lower prices on the two new Navi GPU's, i'm not buying Nvidia.

>being this gullible
We all know nvidia don't give a fuck after RTX.

Why?

Why?

Factory overclocked SKUs to fight off Navi? Pretty disappointing if you ask me.

I also doubt price cuts either. Nvidia is making bank right now with SKUs at current price points. There's no reason to do a price war since it is unlikely Navi is going to put serious price pressure.

>>Goyworks
which you dont have to use
>>Gsync (yeah I know they opened it up lately but only under pressure from missing out on VFR TV's).
For a lot of the time it was the only option, and right now you can use freesync and g-sync on nvidia gpus, so wrong again.
>>Have to sign in to use the driver software
No you don't. This is a lie.
>(yes I know you can install drivers only but AMD don't require shit to use Adrenalin)
so even you admit it's a lie but you want to push it?
>>Developer bribing
Which is scummy, but how does it lock customers into an eco system?
>>Greedy cunts. Everything is twice the price it should be
It is, but if you noticed, AMD is following suit. IT's just a combination of a company trying to get max profit and being the dominant force in the market and customers willing to buy it. Youl see the same shit with AMD cpus soon as intel is nowhere to be found.
>>Jensen's general attitude especially in presentations
Don't care what the clown has to say, what I care about is the product. and again this has nothing to do with "locking into an eco system", this whole thing seems more like a list of reasons why you dont like nvidia.
>>Generally being shady fuckers hardly anyone really wants to do business with
again read above.

>And others of us have freesync monitors
freesync works with nvidia gpus to you know

what a piece of shit

read and add gimping older cards to tempt customers to buy newer cards

>and add gimping older cards to tempt customers to buy newer cards
Any proof to that claim, because as far as I did research on this subject, they just support their older cards less, while supporting their newer cards more. No active gimping was noticed.

>Everything is twice the price it should be
lmao

The biggest ripoff on the market right now is the VII. It's slower than 2080 and the same price point

but AMD needs to make money too!
FUCK NVIDIA for ripping us off!

That may be true but AMD specifically said and "early build of the gameplay" or some strange shit like that, which makes me think they used an older build of the game and older drivers to advantage AMD.

nvidia has no drivers tho. devs need to be payet as well.

For a year or two max.

These threads are just worded as if a marketer was shilling these products.
The sad thing is that you probably do it for free.

I do machine learning, and massive native builds with multi-threaded make.

>need best multithread performance
>need CUDA

AMD + NVIDIA is the only choice for me.

You don't have to install GeForce Experience if you don't want it and it's really not that annoying desu. It puts up a little notification when new drivers come out but otherwise I don't even realize it's running 99% of the time. It's a nonissue really

>I don't even realize it's running 99% of the time
Funny, actually. Because Nvidia knows 100% of the time if your computer is running or not.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 17.47.52.png (1265x852, 362K)

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

just disable the service man, it's not hard.

The article said up to $100 off. I think the 2070 is coming down to $400.

or get AMD

Bruh

>disable a service in 3-4 clicks
>or buy another product which requires money/ shipping, time
Hmmmm so this is the mind of a retard

I will sit on 1080Ti sli until 3000 series or even 4000 series. By then ray tracing should be a bit better and I’ll be 50-70fps ahead of the 2080Ti without ray tracing on in some games. People hate on sli and I’m not sure why. I noticed it’s the dumb ass gayyymers who have 8 lanes per card that have shit sli scaling.
X299 and a 44pcie lane cpu has never been so comfy for sli. This is why sli gets a bad rep. Because idiots can’t set it up to its best performance

Attached: 03E79D7A-CD39-4921-9921-B12A0F9C03DB.png (854x640, 609K)

Why don't you hang yourself? You don't value your own life? You don't value your own privacy? Fine! But let other people keep their self-respect, kid.

Now go and play some far cry 5, OptImIZeD fOR niDIaAv

>Why don't you hang yourself?
>You don't value your own life?
>You don't value your own privacy?
Not an argument. Why is it that every time you people get BTFO you start acting like hyper aggressive cucks? Do you think it will mask the fact you are wrong or something?

far cry 5 was optimized for AMD, it ran great on nvidia too.

Are you on acid? Are you hallucinating?

I'm right, you're wrong. Shitter.

Navi save us from this evil!

Attached: 47186945cf94.jpg (640x514, 88K)

And you wanna know why I'm aggressive? Because that's what men are, you wimpy litlte child.

Now get the fuck out of my face, NIGGER.

>Finally what it should have launched at
fucking jews

retarded manchildren are outwardly aggressive, son, this is 18+ board, come back in a few years

2070 is $350 tops. die is very small

>blue board
>18+

It's psychologically aggressive to spy on children (minors) playing video games. Why are you using graphics cards from an aggressive manchildren company?

>consumers are so fucked
here you go, OP

Fuck off Nenechi

I hope this is true. I never understood what possessed them to release the RTX line at mining level prices when the craze had already died down for a while. It was stupid, even for Nvidia's standards.

While Navi might end up as a pointless/shitty card. If super is cheaper RTX cards then at least Navi succeeded in making Nvidia lower their prices at least.

I just want RTX2080ti performance for GTX1080 price, not fucking almost double the price.

Give me a fuckin 750 dollar 2080ti ffs because upgrading my 1080 is just not worth it.

I hope that won't happen. Sheep must pay more. Only the smart can afford to pay less.

>wccft links tweaktown on discussing literally nothing

what are the odds

ditto

But like he said, I don't need an account to use Adrenalin. Why do I need one to use GeForce Experience?
Also have you used freesync with nvidia? My and my mate have the exact same screen model, I have a 1060, he has a 580. Freesync works perfectly for him, I often have to alt-tab until it stops having massive frame times, sometimes I have to turn the screen off and on again. It's better than not having it at all, I like that nvidia implemented it, but it's very shoddy. And if it was the screen's fault (which nvidia will say it is) then how does my mate get perfect freesync on it?

Do you actually want me to dig up the benchmarks? Because we both know it happens, you're just paid to pretend otherwise.