I still use Microsoft products

>I still use Microsoft products
Do you really want to be *that* guy?

Attached: 1559397565729.png (1761x1927, 2.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gaystarnews.com/article/lgbti-incels-what-its-like-to-be-queer-when-no-one-will-sleep-with-you/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8008535
youtube.com/watch?v=d-OXt5NWcRs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which guy?

>$160 for a pozzed keyboard

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
||||

Attached: 1559391059233.jpg (720x915, 40K)

cute

Attached: 8ees.gif (450x337, 1.87M)

>I care about brands like a man child

fuck you idiot, if Microsoft makes something good, I am going to use it. Same goes for every other company.

>if Microsoft makes something good
That's a big assumption

I only code in GTA3script and that's impossible to debug on linux because GTA SA with an ASI loader won't start on wine. gta3script is the best language btw

>the black and brown stripes
Oh man. I was kinda secretly hoping that would catch on because it would mean rainbows could just go back to representing rainbows, but I thought it would take a special degree of stupidity for them to try to add more colors to a symbolic representation of all colors.
Now it's not a rainbow, it's like...clown colors. For a clown world.

>singling out microsoft
any US brand is gay as fuck.

I wouldn't buy it, but it's nice and rainbowy and I'm sure it would pair well with a pair of programming socks.

There is a plethora of legitimate reasons to dislike Microsoft. Your homophobia is not one of them.

This. They have to do this because if they don't go out of their way to show favoritism toward anything that isn't fucking white males, they can be sued for discrimination against non-fucking-white-males. After all, it's harder to prove to money grabbing lawyers that you're not discriminating against someone unless you discriminate in their favor.

have sex

This
Botnet should be enough of a reason to boycott M$

Attached: win10spyware.png (768x830, 159K)

You are trying so hard, Boris.

Okay, I probably should have said "anything that isn't straight white males" considering the topic of this thread, but how am I wrong? Is this not something corporations do to stave off anti-discrimination lawsuits? Because not only is it cheaper, it actually extracts money from a very popular political group, and no organization of people is allowed to complain or they risk lawsuits as well.

how come it's ok for fags to be prideful but not white men?

Attached: RE2U5yJ-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

I choose both. It's not a coincidence that fag-enablers are universally the same ones causing the rest of society's problems.

Get out Alexei. You aren’t even trying to be subtle anymore.

Pride is a cardinal sin.

fair enough. If it gets you away from proprietary systems, that's the most important thing here.

Attached: Richard-Stallman-640.jpg (640x358, 44K)

>be Russian shill
>try to make Americans to hate each other
>for the Motherland :DD

Any group that is successful is shunned for feeling good about it.

Just got into todo the other day. It can make tasks out of your flagged emails shits dope

It was pretty cool how WiFi sense did away with having to share the password with your friends, but the bleeding heart liberals had to do away with that

Thank the Russians for providing a low effort high ROI threads.

>be Israeli shill
>push retarded laws and policies to make everyone hate each other
>create echo chambers to let everyone stew in their hatred and lash out ever harder when provoked
>for jewish supremacy

based and Jow Forumsatholicpilled

>LGBTQI+
what the fuck is queer?
what the hell I stands for? Interracial?
>+
THERE ARE MORE??? Like, PEDOPHILES???

Queer is "not completely straight" according to some idiot feminist who claimed to be this after she found out about women's harem coping mechanism and wanted a piece of the oppression pie but wanted to not have to kiss girls.
I is "intersex" even though most people with XXY and XXX chromosome disorders prefer to just try to live normally. At least, I'd like to think that. There really aren't a lot of them so nobody really knows if they tend to succumb to the pressure to join the political group.
And yes, there are more, the longest I've seen is ten letters. Including P. Which is for "pedosexuals" but LGBT is first and foremost a political group so they tend to leave off anything that would attract the wrong kind of attention.

I is for Incel
gaystarnews.com/article/lgbti-incels-what-its-like-to-be-queer-when-no-one-will-sleep-with-you/

American produces the best stuff in the world. There’s a reason Apple and Microsoft and Amazon and others are among the largest in the world.

>produced in america
say what?

>not completely straight
that's retarded
>intersex
this, probably, is most legitimate sexual orientation, after straight
>pedosexuals
kek

>There is a plethora of legitimate reasons to dislike Microsoft. Your homophobia is not one of them.

Attached: annoyed.jpg (378x378, 31K)

P is for pansexual
and no one supports pedophilia, Dmitri

Oh right, I forgot, there were TWO P's in the longest version of that acronym. Sorry I don't keep a very close eye on a political group that hates me, is beyond being able to be stopped, and is all about pretty grossnasty shit.

the logo looks sick as fuck. they did a good job with this one.
But i don't like to brandish shit on anything I use, it bring unwanted attention.

>even the pride logo is ugly as fuck
Fuckdammit Microsoft. Hire actual designers already.

Attached: 1553316652109.png (500x500, 214K)

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8008535
>Abuse was ruled out in 35 cases. Seventy-four children were allegedly abused by other children and teenagers less than 18 years old. In 9 cases, an offender could not be identified. In the remaining 269 cases, two offenders were identified as being gay or lesbian. In 82% of cases (222/269), the alleged offender was a heterosexual partner of a close relative of the child. Using the data from our study, the 95% confidence limits, of the risk children would identify recognizably homosexual adults as the potential abuser, are from 0% to 3.1%. These limits are within current estimates of the prevalence of homosexuality in the general community.
it was the straights touching kids this whole time, hardly surprising results when you have churches defending their "straight" kiddy diddling priests.

No Christians do as long as the pedo is ordained.

Straight men and women arent proud to be straight because it's a natural biological function and our evolution has wired our bodies to like the opposite gender. Gays, fags freaks and trannies are "proud" because they're mentally ill and need acceptance of that illness

whole alphabet when?

Attached: .png (317x102, 34K)

Based as fuck

>citing a SINGLE case study with a TINY sample size
>fag coping this fucking hard
Whew lad. 3 years ago I lost a gay friend to suicide, turned out he offed himself because all his other gay guy friends wanted to fuck little boys and they slowly convinced him that he did too and that it was perfectly normal. He literally shot himself in shame. Laid it all out on his suicide note. Fuck you degenerate fags.

>company realizes faggots will buy anything as long as you cater to them
>start catering to them
how many times does it need to be said that corporations care about money and nothing else. If hanging niggers was fashionable right now you would be able to preorder a hanging nigger cover for your surface book.

Rainbows are a sign that God loves us and will never flood the world again.

Sample size is far too small for any real conclusions to be drawn other than it being a propaganda piece.

Keep telling yourself that.
>Are homosexual adults in general sexually attracted to children, and are pre-adolescent children at greater risk of molestation from homosexual adults than from heterosexual adults? There is no reason to believe so. The research to date all points to there being no significant relationship between a homosexual lifestyle and child molestation. There appears to be practically no reportage of sexual molestation of girls by lesbian adults, and the adult male who sexually molests young boys is not likely to be homosexual. (Groth, 1992)

>when your entire identify relies on making sure others know you suck dick
How fragile are faggots?

T. basedboy cuck
Real men are proud of their sexuality and love to brag about their sexual prowess.

>it was the straights touching kids this whole time, hardly surprising results when you have churches defending their "straight" kiddy diddling priests.

??? Almost all of the kiddy diddling priests exclusively diddled boys despite having almost equal access to girls. It's not the 1920s anymore, those pedos PICKED boys specifically

>the adult male who sexually molests young boys is not likely to be homosexual.
ok I believe the rest of your points, but if you're doing the lewd things with boys (males), you are indeed a homosexual. Methinks they're in the closet.

>equal access to girls
You aren't catholic are you?

All studies suggest that pedophiles are not attracted to adults of either gender, and Homosexuals are not attracted to children of either gender.

this, sad but true.

Attached: 1559010784498.png (750x573, 374K)

youtube.com/watch?v=d-OXt5NWcRs

Actually based if you think about it.

>159.99$
Does the Surface at least come with a keyboard OOTB or does microsoft charge extra for the keyboard? That price seems rather high.

Stop calling windows gay, that's a meme for mac.
t. mac user

i know someone who is still using his old ass zune. barely let go of his old windows phone too.

>churches infiltrated by homosexuals and communists, and they're proud and brag about it
>HA IT WAS THE CHURCHES, DAMN STRAIGHTS
Yeah, ok

I'm a straight male but I wouldn't fuck a black girl, fat girls, flat chested girls, irish girls, or any roastie over the age of 30, or anyone ugly for that matter. It's called a preference, your orientation just determines to which sex you are generally attracted. Pedophilia is an extreme preference but they still have an orientation towards a sex.

What guy, the guy that has a real job? You know the only people who use Macs are humongous faggots. We use Linux and Windows at my workplace, like normal people.

Ok but what do the keys on this type cover actually look like? Yeah they're the Pro type keys, which have some haptic to them unlike the shitty non-pro covers, but like you gotta share what the keys themselves look like or else this is just showing off what amounts to a product aimed at normie gays with Surface devices. It doesn't look terrible but I still wouldn't pay fucking 160 usd + shipping + tax for it.

Attached: 1558952732389.jpg (429x410, 36K)

Apple can't be the only company with computers that say "Yeah, I suck dick"

Incel pride

is this a boy???
OwO

You fuckers realize that you don't have to buy this, don't you? Literally throwing a tantrum over a fucking LAPTOP COVER.