How will AMD ever recover?

How will AMD ever recover?

Attached: Capture.png (1012x1198, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Electronics-Computer-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/229189
amazon.ca/Best-Sellers-Electronics-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/1233052011
amazon.co.uk/Best-Sellers-Computers-Accessories-Processors/zgbs/computers/430515031
amazon.com.au/gp/bestsellers/computers/4913338051
amazon.de/gp/bestsellers/computers/430177031
extremetech.com/computing/281741-new-retail-data-shows-amd-outselling-intel-21
bestbuy.com/site/pc-gaming/gaming-laptops/pcmcat287600050003.c?id=pcmcat287600050003
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By releasing the best CPUs in every price range, apparently.

AMD will have the next 12-18 months to gain as much market share as they can.

I expect you'll soon see AMD broach 20% in steam hardware survey, and by 2020 likely into the 25-30% range.

Usage rate doesn't tell you purchase rate.

>People buy computer hardware to not use it

Laptop survey

amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Electronics-Computer-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/229189

amazon.ca/Best-Sellers-Electronics-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/1233052011

amazon.co.uk/Best-Sellers-Computers-Accessories-Processors/zgbs/computers/430515031

amazon.com.au/gp/bestsellers/computers/4913338051

amazon.de/gp/bestsellers/computers/430177031

More like people have steam installed on shitboxes that are a decade old, that doesn't mean it's their primary gaming machine.

Do you have 80 IQ? Do you seriously have trouble understanding that most people have older PCs? Stuff like Amazon that shows you selling rankings is a far better measure.

>trusting the "best selling" Amazon label
Do you also trust the "Amazon choice" label?

>Stuff like Amazon that shows you selling rankings is a far better measure.
And is still highly inaccurate as many people don't do online shopping, or specifically avoid the amazon industrial complex.

mindless insects are too numerous

I'm simply not a nigger monkey that doesn't understand the difference between usage and selling rate, any data will tell you AMD is outselling Intel by a wide margin.
extremetech.com/computing/281741-new-retail-data-shows-amd-outselling-intel-21

Amazon is legitimately shit for getting quality products these days. Everything on there is either chink garbage or overpriced. I built my computer almost exclusively through shopping from dedicated computer hardware sites.

The only people who get shit off Amazon are zoomers and boomers.

>one german retailer
>amazon best seller page

it's like you're actually retarded

>Muh data from a German vendor
Who cares?
Most people are normies and normies buy pre-built which always comes with Incel inside

That's two data points against zero, even OP's pic counts as it shows AMD gaining market share which means it's outselling Intel, are you seriously this fucking stupid?

Again, no one is claiming AMD isn't outselling intel right now, that's fucking obvious.

We're just saying your data points are not something that should be taken as fact, they're OBVIOUSLY not the whole picture and are at BEST an indication of a trend, and should not at all be used to extrapolate total volume of sales to compare intel vs amd.

>no one is claiming AMD isn't outselling Intel

I first installed Steam on an Intel laptop I got for college. A year later I built a desktop with an R5 1600. I have never, despite trying to get it to happen, been polled by the hardware survey on my desktop. When I used Steam on my laptop I was polled every month.

>all data indicating the same thing, never the opposite
>B-B-B-B-BUT D-D-D-D-DON'T EXTRAPOLATE MAN!!!

I didn't say shit about that you faggot I said Amazon is shit and for zoomers and boomers.

Attached: shame.gif (498x374, 902K)

>*NEW* Sales don't matter!

Woudln't AMD users be more privacy-conscious and not contribute to this optional survey that literally scans your hardware and sends it home?

I know I don't participate in such foolishness

Well, poor people is more likely to pirate games, won't they?

How will intlel ever recover?

Attached: CPU-revenue-2.png (1800x850, 216K)

steam survery? more like chink survery

>pointing out your sources are shit is the same thing as claiming AMD isn't outselling intel

wewlad

This graph is the most fucking awful thing I've ever seen holy shit. How did anyone look at this and say, yeah, this is good?

>sales figures from several retailers across the world is somehow a worse source than gayman usage rate that doesn't take sales into account
wewlel

well, they're german soo....

Well, i'm using AMD but i don't have steam so those results dont matter, heh.

Are you illiterate?

The polka dots are stupid but it seems alright to me, easy to understand.

>several

amazon and a single german outlet is far from what I would refer to as "several retailers across the world".

And again, no one is saying AMD isn't outselling intel, just that you pretending those two retailers sales = total world sales is just fucking stupid and not at all accurate.

How can sales figures straight out of the people who sell the CPUs be a bad source?

Amazon has separate portals and ranks for each country, all local shops here show AMDs CPUs at the top too.

lmao, oh good "local shops" that you totally didn't just make up out of your ass.

Jesus, just run your shitty AMD cpu and leave everyone else alone, your shilling is just embarrassing.

>this much intlel shill cope after getting BTFO by facts
I bet you thought this thread was going to be a blast.

>facts are "local shops" I made up and a single german retailer + amazon sales

wow, the quality of what constitutes a fact have really fallen lately.

>i created a thread just to shill AMD despite them not paying me a cent
why do shills not just spend their time doing something productive instead of acting like retards cheering on a sports team?

>>i created a thread just to shill AMD
Except you are posting in a failed attempt at an intel shill thread, are you retarded?

Attached: incel cope.png (426x146, 35K)

You don't actually believe that do you? It's obviously the same AMDrone who's been false flagging for intel the past few days making retarded arguments and pretending to promote intel badly making intel look even worse.

It's obvious as fuck honestly.

Man, I didn't expect my shitpost thread to turn into a shill fight this quickly.

Attached: 1248546877237.png (299x276, 2K)

Even if we argue OP is a falseflag it tells you that intel is indefensible if any argument in favor of it is quickly shot down, why would you even care about how people "promote" a brand unless you are somehow invested in that brand?

Because the AMD shilling the past week and half is getting annoying as fuck and you ignorant cunts need to be slapped down.

I personally don't give a fuck who's CPU you buy, but at least make better fucking arguments than this shit
>all local shops here show AMDs CPUs at the top too.

The data shows that AMD is outselling Intel by a wide margin for a long while now, you can't complain about arguments when you haven't provided anything better at all, and it's very unlikely you will since you are resorting to crying about facts.

I'd be curious to see those results narrowed down to just GNU/Linux. Given how popular AMDGPU has become, I'd like to see if the split between Nvidia and AMD is closer there, or still as wide as it is with Windows mixed in.

Attached: confused dyke.jpg (1158x1428, 631K)

AMD has a monopoly for more than 12 months now and yet they went from 14.xx% to 18.7%.

The only time Intel sold 8th gen CPUs for MSRP was a brief period from Feb-June and after that stocks dried up once again. They still haven't bothered with 9th gen parts yet, all of them are still overpriced.

Steam hardware surveys also take laptops into account which 99% of them are on Intel+Nvidia platforms.

>The data shows
Again, literally no one disagrees, but pretending the data we have is = to ALL CPU sales, is fucking retarded.

Again, at BEST you can show a trend with your data, it's simply not enough data points to give an ACCURATE look at WORLDWIDE sales.

I agree, AMD likely is outselling intel by a fair margin, but your data is useless for giving anything concrete outside of what they're showing.

If you want to say AMD is outselling intel by 30%+ from the german retailer, go right ahead, that's true, if you wan to say AMD is topping amazon's CPU sales charts, go ahead, that's true.

But neither of those suddenly make it so you can make the claim AMD is outselling intel EVERYWHERE by a massive margin, you simply don't fucking know that.

>posting a picture of stats from chink internet cafes which log in multiple times with different account
Show purchase graphs. You won't because it would prove you wrong.

>You won't because it would prove you wrong
or rather because most retailers don't publish sales like that, the only graphs available are from a single german retailer, which should be taken with a grain of salt and could never be extrapolated to world wide sales accurately.

If all data we have shows one thing then yes it's very unlikely that there's some secret pocket of facts-defying data, you can't even complain about online retainer bias since gaymers lean more towards Intel.
You are simply posting pure cope that even a professional statistician would laugh at.

Any real statistician would laugh at your retarded attempts to claim amazon's sales charts which don't include ANY indication of sales figures and a SINGLE german hardware outlet known for selling PC hardware to enthusiasts.

Come the fuck on, that's obviously going to be highly inaccurate if you try to extrapolate that to world wide sales.

AMD is outselling Intel in pretty much every single Amazon region, and Amazon has the widest reach so it should be the least biased, the Steam hardware survey reflects that too with AMD gaining share.

Amazon only shows the position in comparison to other CPUs, it gives NO indication of sales VOLUME.

It's near useless as an actual data point.

fpbp

I bet a lot of that AMD usage is just "gaming laptops" from places like Best Buy

Intel doesn't even care about the desktop DIY market.

They are busy entrenching themselves in the OEM section.

No one is extrapolating anything, all the facts simply show that yes AMD is outselling Intel and it's just one tiny bit of data either, another interesting thing is that AMD gained a little bit more notebook market share than desktop the last year which implies the notebook bias towards Intel isn't that big.

The problem with amazon is you have no idea how wide or how narrow the gap is between 1st and 2nd, or 3rd and 4th, etc.

Could be neck and neck, or could be miles apart, you just don't know.

Yeah, that's about what I'd expect to see.

Attached: gpus.png (1846x601, 208K)

In what alternate reality are you from where "gamer laptops" are mostly AMD? I couldn't even find a single one.
bestbuy.com/site/pc-gaming/gaming-laptops/pcmcat287600050003.c?id=pcmcat287600050003

Ah yes the booming "AMD gaming laptop" market, how could we forget that one? Surely that must be what is driving their sales.

Attached: 861.png (156x185, 4K)

>microphones 99.96%

Attached: 1322161623977.jpg (698x672, 26K)

I think Steam only checks if the mobo/OS supports mics at all and can't know if there's one connected.