Why haven't you deleted Facebook yet?

Already did here

Attached: 1551907894958.png (802x675, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

privacytools.io/providers/email/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nothing to hide, pedo ;)

Ah, I see you also hate freedom. Well libshit, may I suggest you move back to Euuurope where all the undesirable whites came from?

>our users have no expectation of privacy
>after our ceo gave a speech in front of a large crowd with "privacy is the future" printed in three foot high letters behind him

I did, it's not a big deal, many people do it. Do you have something interesting to say?

Attached: 1556669403880.png (1920x1080, 1.14M)

I didn't read the article to understand the context, but in the broader sense he's right, why would you expect privacy when it's the entire point of using a social network to publicize your life

I haven't used it since 2013.

I wasn't retarded enough to have one in the first place.

I "deleted" it in 2012. I used to use NoScript and currently use uMatrix extensively, so they may or may not have been continuing to build a profile on me since then. I will say, even when I did use it, I relegated it to its own browser on its own computer.

>Too stupid to follow through and finish that 3D engine I've been meaning to make
>But at least I know how to use a case statement

Attached: 1490886379353.jpg (461x426, 46K)

never had it. I saw the social media botnet way ahead of time and steered clear.

>I haven't used it since 2013.
you need to go back in and delete it

kek
source?

Some people balance the risks of transparent social media with the benefit of connectivity though.

it's on drudge

Attached: 1551361014548.jpg (1200x800, 55K)

>benefit of connectivity
use linkedin, will even get you a job at google too

I'm retarded to check me on this please Jow Forums, You use a dict, right?

You store all the bullshit in a file as key,value pairs and then parse the file into a Dictionary. You can then just make a call to dict.tryGetValue(whichstring, out talktext.text);

Whoops looks like it was "the future is private".

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1920x1280, 152K)

Can't delete what doesn't exist

I already came to terms with the fact that I won't have any privacy while using them. OTOH, I don't want to be cut off from the world, family, and friends. You can't really not play the game here without turning yourself into a recluse in a lot of places. I only use these platforms as necessary and cut them out for other things.

What I do have a serious issue with is them trying to spy on me or gather data around me without my knowledge or consent.

Attached: 1332299605308.gif (169x119, 1.13M)

the concept of privacy was invented by Jews to hide their sins and make you feel ashamed of your natural behavior

sure thing shlomo

I got rid of it before the big privacy scare because it just got boring.

>I'm retarded to check me on this please Jow Forums, You use a dict, right?

You use a switch-case if that exists in your language or a dict otherwise.

Never had it, I don't see what's bad about that article though. That's expected right? You use a site to share shit, that shit gets shared? Tracking via cookies and shit is also to be expected.

left out the word sector mark

I can run as president and say I will give everyone infinity titties and beer and if they elect me I will not be able to carry through on my promise. Even if I make it a law that everyone must have infinite titties and beer it will just not happen because it is not possible. In today's world with our technology there is just zero chance to guarantee that there can be any privacy when cameras are so small you can snort them like cocaine. Just cause it is law that you get to have privacy does not mean they can guarantee you jack shit.

Attached: 1558418041478.png (338x338, 169K)

It's cute because we have GDPR, and you get fucked in the ass.

Do you mean "deleted your Facebook account yet"? Stop trying to mangle the language with your laziness.
Moreover, no, you cannot delete a Faceberg account, once you give in to the voluntary surveillance program, you're in for life. Lucid people never had an account to begin with.

Wonderful headline, but didn't Facebook forbid scraping their site, winning the court against the company which used the same argument?

No shit, dumbass. Making murder illegal doesn't mean all murders end. It just ensures that the government can punish you if they can prove you broke the law.

I never had facebook in my life.

Imagine being someone who doesn't know about identity theft.

Attached: TOP TEN DEADLIEST SNAKE ENCOUTERS IN HOMES.jpg (700x525, 61K)

Only way I have to communicate with some people

> why do you want to communicate with people who use facebook?

Because I'm not a neet incel.

Facebook is a multibilion dollar corporation and I don't have enough haxxor skills to take down security of that scale.

They arn't wrong. Every user literally agreed to have everything they post be public as if it was posted on a billboard in time square. All this bullshit is just users renigging on the deal.

>post a picture of yourself online
>taken down for intellectual property rights laws in Europe.
Yeah wow, you showed us.

How do I delete a billion dollar company?

>go into public space
>openly use public facilities in public space
>still think you have a singular right to privacy when using public facilities in a public space
There's nothing bootlickerish about understanding that you have absolutely no expectation of privacy when using the open internet on a social media site. You're just a fucking idiot. If you don't want a public facility to gather your open information you put out into the public sphere, don't use public facilities to openly share your information in a public sphere. This isn't fucking rocket surgery, dipshit. You're the idiot for thinking can do the digital equivalent of shouting your business in the town square but still demanding no one pay attention.

wtf did I just read?

No, it doesn't really work this wRINGRINGRING, oh I'm sorry, Ill let you take this marketing robo call.

>go into public space
>share your information with the public willingly
>wtf what do you mean I can't expect privacy after sharing my info

if you think facebook only collects the data you post publicly you're an idiot

>share your info with facebook
>wtf why does facebook has my info???

>implying i have one

>visit gaysex.com
>it has a facebook button
>facebook sells your data to everyone
>they all know you're a fag
you literally do not have to share anything, just have an account

kys

I deleted it a few weeks ago, feels good
I've been gradually de-botnetting myself
>Stock Android to Lineage (no Gapps)
>Play Store to F-Droid
>Google to duckduckgo
>Windows 10 to GNU+Linux
>Chromium to GNU IceCat
Gmail's the last thing to go; what email service do you Jow Forumsentlemen recommend?

Attached: 1558288135774.jpg (867x685, 96K)

>privacy is the future
An easy typo. Piracy is the future.

fight club

>share your info with facebook
>WTF WHY DOES FACEBOOK HAVE MY INFO AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS?

>>still think you have a singular right to privacy when using public facilities in a public space

probably what every perv who got busted filming women in public.

You do not know gaysex.com has a button that gives facebook your info before you visit.
You aren't purposely sharing anything with facebook.

You still shared your data by going to gaysex, and accepting their terms of service which would tell they'd use cookies for that. You can also choose to not load those facebook things.

never had one to begin with

That would be right if you're referring to the information that people themselves post on social media, the problem is that Facebook tracks you even when you're not using their website/app. Sure, you have no expectation of privacy in a public space, but that doesn't mean it's okay for someone to follow you back to your home and record what you do there.

cock.li

privacytools.io/providers/email/

It is if you agree with it.