Press S to spit on grave

Press S to spit on grave.

Attached: 1537758939954.png (699x569, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/story/fax-machine-vulnerabilities/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

S

Attached: 1539447594221.jpg (1024x846, 44K)

I'm gonna go ahead and hit "P" for Puke.

P

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Fuck Google. Fuck Apple. That's why I buy Samsung.

Anyone else surprised by Japan? Back in 14 it felt like every second guy had an iPhone.
I don't mind though.

Attached: 1552367663844.jpg (1052x1402, 332K)

>fuck google
>that's why I buy Samsung

Attached: 1559315573582.png (209x241, 8K)

based

S

S

>fuckin UKfags keeping applel alive

>iphone sales drop by 3% year on year
>iphone average selling cost goes up ~9%
I think they're ok

Attached: tim cook laughing.jpg (600x540, 84K)

S

They need to invent the NeoKeitai. With keyboard.

BASED

S

>phones last longer, years even without losing any performance or value
>people naturally don’t want to buy a new phone every year
This doesn’t mean anything, if anything it’s a testament of the longevity of new phones

>without losing any performance or value
Umm... sweaty.

Attached: 1544355384518.png (994x961, 335K)

Point is that people don’t NEED anew phone like they did before because of improvements in tech

S

S

Attached: dabbing.png (1024x1097, 729K)

Just bought one a week ago. Trust me it will live.
I won't be going back to android nor windows phone

based

S

Attached: catdab.jpg (700x700, 99K)

S

A device with planned obsolecense that STARTS at $1100 with no MicroSD slot, no fixes, and its fragile as fuck.
Why would someone mentally sane ever buy this? and people really wonder why sales are dropping?

everyone want a huawei phone now to escape us surveillance

Japs are retarded and only like shit, that's why they're all itoddlers.

based retards providing intelligence for Xi Jinping instead

S

B

Thanks, Trump.

based chinese

Percentages are misleading.
If the pool of buyers expands and BrandX increases its market share in real numbers at a slower rate (even though selling ever more phones) their percentage will drop.

This desu, whoever started that meme that these yellow rabbid mentally unwell island monkey rice farmers were somehow the superior race needs to hang.

Attached: subway.jpg (625x549, 171K)

S

S, I'm getting an Xperia 1

My current and last iPhone is the 6s, the new iPhones have less features so i see no reason to upgrade

S

iPhones are for faggets

this

This this this
Stop with the meme that they are a tech country, they still use faxes

Japs don't really upgrade phones often.
A lot are still walking around with 5S, not even SE. They're not planning to buy iPhones because they already have iPhones.

Faxes are technology.
Why do you hate technology?

>gayphones had the largest marketshare in Chinkland
Oh nonononono
And the chart didn't even include India

>Population of China 1.418 billion
>70.14% between 15 and 59 years old in last census
>15% of Chinese consumers plan to purchase iPhone in the next 12 months
1,418,000,000*0.7014*0.15 = 149,187,780

Lol, that's just shy of the same size as the entire 15-59 population of the United States. Somehow I think Tim Apple is going to live

>thinking that 100% of people between 15 and 59 = 100% of chinese consumers

That's not how it works brainlet. It's 15% of the people that might buy a new smartphone based on smartphone sales every year

Death to Apple, I hope Intel is next.

>UcucKs

Now, imagine if China cuts off the US from the trade with rare earth metals (which are needed for the production of batteries and electronics) as part of the ongoing trade conflict. And mind you, China easily controls 80 % of that market. Can't wait to see this flaming trashcan of a manufacturer hit the wall.

Better sell those stocks now, folks.

What is the number of Chinese consumers then if not the number of consumer-age people?

Where are you getting that from? All it says is "% of consumers"

We still use faxes here too.

>Where are you getting that from? All it says is "% of consumers"
Use your fucking brain

Which shit hole do you live in?
And by using faxes I mean literally everything is sent through faxes, instead of using emails, pdfs or stuff like that

Japanese "computer science" classes in high school teach them how to use microsoft office and crap, the average person knows next to nothing about tech because it's all so consumer friendly and they can use their phones. Whereas computers are seen as work devices that they don't want to interact with outside of work. They got so good at tech that their next generation never had to learn any of it and they're inept as fuck.

In 2017 Apple sold 36.7m iPhones in China (~23% in OP's graphic). 5th in China
In 2018 Apple sold 34.2m iPhones in China (~22% in OP's graphic). 5th in China
Now it's sitting at ~16-17% in China.
By your numbers Apple would instead sell 5 times more than what they sold the previous year lmao

France.
When I was in the gendarmerie, we would sometimes receive documents from the tribunal by fax.

That's because it's the public sector and the money is embezzled. It happened in Spain too, but the past years they started going digital for everything

Apparently faxes are more secure and reliable or some shit.

Not really
wired.com/story/fax-machine-vulnerabilities/

B

S

S

I guess the medical field is Africa-tier tech wise bc they use fax machines.

S
B R

Attached: 1488614606375.gif (540x304, 1.61M)

based and redpilled

What am I looking at here? Are these devices designed for sleeping in public transportation?

based china

based

>Japanese "computer science" classes
90% of the country can't even operate a mouse.

First past the post

what did she mean by this

It's like first post best post but it incorporates the voting concept of first past the post

>apple can't sell any phones
>10 reasons why that's a good thing!

B

S

S

S

BASS

Same in the army here lol, it's a really old fax machine that I think the company has discontinued selling the ink for it

*patooo*
S

S
Based

world's IQ improving?

Attached: oh.png (939x491, 631K)

Unless you can demonstrate a better understanding of statistics than in your post you'll have a hard time in IT.

The performance and price gap between iPhone and competitors is too large to justify buying an iPhone even considering the usual justifications for buying an iPhone.

Not even Japan but this.
My next phone will probably be an iPhone, but my iPhone6 still just werx. I don't really need to upgrade, It's not like Android where upgrades stop 12 months after purchase and you have to use compromised roms built by pajeets.

Shit just works and still just works.
Both a niche market blessing for apple and a curse.

There's really no reason to upgrade, even the iPhone 6s which was released all the way back in 2015 has a processor as powerful as the Snapdragon 660 which is more than enough for most.

Source?

s

Exactly

S

S

The two nuclear bombs have fucked them up in unimaginable ways.
>Hentai
>Using apple products
>Weird fetishes
>Jow Forums

Attached: 1545141201980.jpg (342x245, 14K)

>Hentai
fucking based
>Using apple products
they probably don't know better
>Weird fetishes
fucking based
>Jow Forums
THE BASEST

They'll go back to the iPad meme now. Why limit yourself by carrying around a 6" screen when you can carry around this $1400 cellular 16" iPad in this amazing $200 iBag?

>They got so good at tech that their next generation never had to learn any of it and they're inept as fuck.
This is soemthing of a worldwide phenomenom desu, zoomies who grew up with phones already struggle to understand concepts like folder structure. Late gen Xers and muhllenials will have been the only somewhat above average generations in tech literacy.

S

S

B