Best internet browser?

Best internet browser?
Best free AV?

Attached: 1272896775465.jpg (500x624, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comodo.com/home/free/free-protection.php?track=9289
toolbar.netcraft.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=M6Kq2ap9yys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Firefox 60 ESR
Common Sense 2019

>Common Sense 2019
People always say this, have they never ever clicked on an infected website by accident?

Firefox 28
Not being a fucking retard

Firefox
Common Sense or ESET (Not free but amazing)

Forgot: Best cleaning program? Best additional security programs? I use CCleaner/Malwarebytes.

with a decent adblocker and java disabled by default, an av isn't really necessary unless you're downloading warez which will all report as positive anyways. or randomly downloading spam attachments

What the fuck is an "infected website"?

no pages are infected if you don't enable js on unknown sites

Are you mentally retarded or just a fucking idiot?

You click on a website and it decides to do stuff to your computer and your AV goes WEEWOOWEEWOO.

There are so fucking many safeguards that I doubt even my mom would get a virus from a website nowadays, how do you manage that? All viruses rely on stupid shit like opening doc.exe files nowadays.

Look up exploit kits skid.

Wonder how many C&C servers your malware infested shithole is pinging

comodo.com/home/free/free-protection.php?track=9289

If it'll give you peace of mind, download some of Comodo's free security software. They run a freemium model where you get all the essential functions for free and pay for versions with additional functionality or for enterprise versions. Also I don't know what the difference is between installing the Internet Security package and installing Antivirus and Firewall separately, that's something you'll have to find out yourself.

I use BleachBit

Are you Hillary Clinton?

no, but my last name rhymes with "niener"

Vivaldi.
Common sense.

Attached: vivaldi.png (420x420, 4K)

t. Tim "Tiny" Piener

>Best internet browser?
Firefox and Chromium are the best. Pick the one you like better.
>Best free AV?
Immunet.

>Best internet browser?
icecat or iridium if you have to use blink.
>Best cleaning program?
>Best additional security programs?
Common sense.

>Best additional security programs?
Netcraft Toolbar.
toolbar.netcraft.com/

Based as fuck

>AboutIceCat: Adds a custom "about:icecat" homepage with links to information about the free software and privacy features in IceCat, and checkboxes to enable and disable the ones more prone to break websites.
I cant find this, help

>web browser
qutebrowser
>av
common sense

All these fucking idiots spreading the idea of 'common sense' as valid AV

edge

firefox with noscript and ublock origin
defender and malwarebytes

More like commie sense
youtube.com/watch?v=M6Kq2ap9yys

>qutebrowser
This. It's perfect.

It is, unless your common sense means know how of general population or inexperienced people. Who believe anything and give their info away.

If you web browser Firefox is up-to-date and you dont have cpu vulnerabilities you should be fine on any website. Just dont get fooled and dont run java/flash or download executables/payloads then run them or open them on your machine. You dont have common sense if you think there are singles in your area or supplements do magic and cure/help your problems caused by overweightness. They are just scams.

^ privacy and tracking is different story.

I use an Ad blocker. It also blocks malware and I don't run windows.

Firefox Focus
Avira Antivirus

you know there are AV benchmarks that you can just look at and decide for yourself

It is because we use a real OS, not pajeet garbage like Windows.