Hey Jow Forums

Hey Jow Forums

I am about to setup a dual boot environment with Win10 and Mojave, what should I think about?

Attached: macos-mojave-featured-960x540.jpg (960x540, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ATnpEOo3GJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

suicide.

Attached: wish granter.jpg (950x707, 77K)

Mojave is alright. Windows 10 is alright.
Though if you aren't using the computer for any real work you might as well just use some version of Linux, Wayland, and use Wine for Windows applications.

killing yourself

Installing Mojave and then using Boot Camp to partition it for Windows worked well for me.

/thread

Cocks.

Attached: 1551549509617.jpg (430x439, 137K)

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1543536520234.gif (540x540, 279K)

Apple is announcing a new version of macOS in two days. You couldn't have chosen a worse time to think about this.

noob question:

I want to install macOS on an external SSD, what is the easiest fucking way to do this?

note i do not own any Mac so i cant walk into appstore and download an image

Rent free.
Linux user constantly think about mac and windows users and insult them, call them gay and that the should commit suicide.

Mac and Windows users don't think about Linux or Linux users at all.

What does this tell you?

windows users constantly think about mactoddlers tho so fuck off

besides, i'm a long time linux users and i dont think about windows, and besides all of that a lot windows users on here think about linux users all the time as well

so **fuck off**

Attached: 1548515251775.png (1500x600, 86K)

Why are you so angry?

You should be fine for as long as you follow guides and use a hardware build from Tonymacx86. As for the app store - either use a pre-made Mac VM (it's on the torrents), or download an image directly (also on the torrents), but you'll need a macOS computer or VM either way in order to burn a flash drive and patch the installer if needed.

Thanks bro

Jow Forums made me this way

Why would you wanna dual-boot the two worst versions of Windows? Are you a masochist?

Attached: cap.png (606x570, 41K)

based

Isn't virtualisation the way to go now?

youtube.com/watch?v=ATnpEOo3GJA
Seems way simpler, allows for more hardware and more adoptable to changes. Only downside would be needing a Mac in the first place.

>running fagOS at all

>think
just do a flip and kill yourself

>run MacOS
>use it to make apps
>sell the shit
>finally able to afford a Mac instead of relying on half assed solutions
You could give it a try.

Back to your containment boards.

Attached: 1533113736202.png (400x1650, 367K)

Ugh. I don't see any benefits over installing macOS natively. While I wouldn't totally discard this method, it seems too redundant to me. Also installing macOS natively is as easy as installing Arch - just carefully follow the guide and you'll get the OS up and running.

fpbp

based and redpilled