He doesnt know python

>he doesnt know python
explain yourself

Attached: py.png (1024x1024, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/べ
time.com/5597211/donald-trump-japan-visit-analysis/
news.microsoft.com/2019/05/16/sony-and-microsoft-to-explore-strategic-partnership/
pythoninstitute.org/certification/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i program in C
python is for numen, gays, and manlets

Attached: 1559361828892.png (850x720, 390K)

python is shit; kys

Its syntax is gay, it's slow and its creator is a self-loathing cuck

>coping this hard
Python is for big IQ chads that use programming as a tool to solve problems instead of making fizzbuzz programs on Jow Forums

I'm a developer not a script kiddie.

python 3 is not turing complete :^)

But I know Python user.

With that said, you can like or hate Python but its internals are objectively a hot mess.

>bumping thread by himself to get responses

found the window licker

found the brainlet

fuck(you) {

}

I do, but I prefer Go.
Also falling for the Rust memes as well, the sooner we move to it the better desu.

>python
yikes, just code in c++ like a real man

Coding is lame dewd, prajeet can handle it

i'm too busy being an enterprise Java and .NET programmer. Don't have time to learn this meme language.

Attached: rasheet-the-pajeet.jpg (194x259, 6K)

python is my only programming language. its the best for writing scrips or hacking something together.

This.

Python is more for people who:
>are male
>are not manlets
>are chads
>presentable looking
>fit
>can interact with customers in non spergy manner

let the software fags jerk off the in the basement where they belong

Based

but i do, and is a shitty language. I prefer to use real languages to do real work

only students who can barely write code like python

also, OP is a fag

Attached: 650.jpg (600x688, 39K)

>phone posting
Post discarded.

Based and redpilled

if I wanted to know python, I could know it in a heartbeat.

This is an all out fucking lie. Every limp wristed python programmer in 101 started out cocky then cried to their mommies when learning C++.

Soigrammers

cringe + cope

I write Python scripts to write C programs for me.

Attached: d20.jpg (420x420, 41K)

What's so hard about C++?

I'm 6'4" I only know python.

lol no, are you high?
Find me one programmer with a job (WITH A JOB) that hasn't ever used Python

ITT: cope

Currently learning Python is it good enough to land a job or what should else should I learn alongside python.

Raises hand.

Your move fagtron

Install Gentoo

>programmer with a job on Jow Forums
show me your code, cslet

>python is the only language used in the industry

being this fucking retarded

>implying I said anything close to that
continue being delusional

I just need matlab
I'm not a brainlet

by Ganesha, I've been doxxed

Fag language for fags.

Attached: Pieter Paul Rubens.jpg (800x800, 325K)

>I need proprietary GUI to figure shit out for me

Gimme some of that shit you are smoking bro.

smoking your dad's cock
just gotta get him out of the casket

One word: forced indentation of the code.

good luck working in the aerospace industry without a robust CFD tool (like ANSYS) and simulation tool (Simulink)

Ohh, self burn! those are rare

>I need a GUI

Do you need someone to wipe your ass too, faggot?

Based...

Attached: Yin-Yang.jpg (474x474, 15K)

Based & C pilled

Attached: C++ nene.jpg (1071x720, 87K)

I know this is bait but I'll bite:

People who think this shit in real life are insufferable faggots who have 0 concept of how much abstraction there already is between them programming in "real" languages bare metal. The amount of abstraction that's achieved by going from logic gates to C is fucking astronomical, and you could probably never achieve writing a C compiler from bare metal in your entire life if it weren't for the work of hundreds of years of mathematicians working all this shit out for you. Comparatively, the jump from C to Python is minuscule in the grand scheme of things. Sure it might abstract away a few data structures and make things nicer to use, but it's nothing compared to carefully organizing bits of sand together in such a way that they perform actual computation.

Computer science and abstraction are tied together at the hip. Losers who can't understand that the continuous abstraction of mathematics is the very essence of computing are the most obnoxious fucking faggots in the world. The losers who can't understand that it's actually harder to think abstractly are the funniest of them all. Sure you can do the equivalent of hand-holding a modern abacus. You're not accomplishing anything by reinventing the wheel for the thousandth time, you're just doing it because someone needs some retarded shit to be fast, but you're not furthering the field of computer-science. You're not developing new fucking algorithms in C, you're implementing something that someone (far smarter than you) has already thought of in a slightly different flavor just so you can get a paycheck.

absolute worst documentation that I have ever had the displeasure to use. It's very easy to do shit, but dear god do I want to kill myself if I ever need to do more than a simple examples shows off.

> ruberuno
Huh? And why "ru" is katakana while others are in hiragana?

actually based and redpilled

べ in hiragana & ベ in katakana
have the same shape

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/べ

Attached: kanas.jpg (595x842, 101K)

Python is faggot language for hipster betamale manlet cocksucker bugman-devs. I respect Java minecraft mod makers more than python fags. For goodness sake just learn C or something. You could have at least tried making a rust thread or something. I bet your dumbass unironically thinks html5 is the future too.

I forget

Holy mother of straw man fuck!

Did your micropeen get chubby while you wrote this shit? Did you spurt your impotent onions jizz into your avengers underwear?

Nobody said shit about C/C++ not being an abstracted language you mongoloid. Only that when limo writs python devs come from their goo goo gah gah language into a real programming language that relies on actually understanding programming in a syntax that is less about holding their baby hands cuz “muh readability”, doesn’t shit itself cuz “formatting as syntax”, expects them to actually know how to do things themselves without “muh imports”, and is fucking faster, they neck themselves. WHAAA SEMICOLONS! WHAAAA I HAVE TO TYPE INT AND CHAR! WHAAAA WHERES MUH LIBRARIES TO APPEND AN ARRAY? WHAAA COMPILING IS A WASTE OF TIME!

Go take your pseudo nerd rant back to your boomer mother who tells her friends you’re a genius because “my timmy knows the computers”

Thanks, forgot about that. So it means "rubber"?

But I do.
Python is good stuff for one shot scripts

Well, Python was my choice of language for writing quick programs until they fucked it up by changing the syntax in python 3. Now I'm using Ruby.

Kill your fucking self fucking weeb

White men aren't wanted so I won't bother learning this cuckold language.

do 2 thread at the same time, man
woo hoo 2 thrrads

If you don't know either Mandarin or Japanese in $currentYear you will be left behind...

Attached: Aya.jpg (640x640, 65K)

I can see why learning mandarin would be beneficial but Japanese? Many know English and they dont have the global influence China does.

I prefer Japan but I dont see it being as beneficial as mandarin.

to be able to read/play the massive amounts of untranslated doujins and eroge

>explain yourself
I'm not gay

SEETHING

I'm a femanon uwu

>I can see why learning mandarin would be beneficial but Japanese?
Japanese has superior entertainment (movies, books, music, sports ... and of course animes) & literature.

In China all media is censored... & not so open-minded

Attached: Aya2.jpg (970x686, 68K)

So its an entertainment thing? Fair enough but I dont see how its a necessity to not be left behind.

im learning nigga

When Trump is making a deal to bring Electronic hardware from East Asia back to USA with help of Japanese allies as alternative to China.

Not knowing Japanese instead of Chinese would left you behind.

time.com/5597211/donald-trump-japan-visit-analysis/

Attached: Trump & Abe.jpg (780x534, 47K)

Do you not want to intermediate Sony and Microsoft partnership? For example.

news.microsoft.com/2019/05/16/sony-and-microsoft-to-explore-strategic-partnership/

Attached: Sony & Microsoft.jpg (682x682, 86K)

S 0 y meme language

Söy Sprache

Just getting into this shit. Are certifications worth it? Or are they just a big meme

pythoninstitute.org/certification/

Attached: 1555439852546.jpg (720x544, 50K)

so fuckin based