Why does Silicon Valley love China?

Attached: 1542603328547.png (467x307, 79K)

they fear the bug spray

Why do I keep seeing news article screenshot threads from the same website and the tight cropping that obscures the rest of the web page.

Dissidants aren't profitable.
simple as

>from the same website
They just all look literally the same because there aren't many ways to design a primarily text focused website unless you want some "mOdErN" webdesign bullshit that needs 200 scripts to display text.

WINNIE THE POOH TIANANMEN SQUARE FREE SPEECH BONES LIBERAL DEMOCRACY

these corporations think extending an olive branch to china means china will reciprocate and give them access to their population and the endless growth they lust after

This meme loll I'm on a Huawei right now, this shit only applies if you live in PRC

Attached: 1558461981320.png (376x341, 103K)

This, and probably literal communist sympathizers among the employees.

>why startup commievalley love actual SILICON valley
becouse they need actual silicon to run theyr overpriced, wheel-reinventing bloated commiwear

Companies dont give a shit about anything but profits, if they can suck the chinese goverment dick so they can keep doing business in china they will.

Fuck yeah, if communist sympathizers can give me 1 millionth of the market in china for fucking video game micro-transactions, I'll become a full tankie.

because zerohedge is based

Cool, but Jow Forums is now 95% screenshots of glorified blogspam, just like facebook, or so I've heard.

Because MAKOROV is not going to rest until Inner Mongolia SSR is returned to the ultranationalists

>so they can keep doing business in china
but twitter is banned in china

>Chinese dissidents
Why is China like this? Just be cool, man.

Links never provided either.

because it's clearly the same fucking poster, it's same format and iconography in the images. It's literally spam. Report and move on

>BONES
why the fuck is bones a keyword?

They could get away with so much shit and nobody would say anything because they have nukes. Instead they piss away any credibility for their country with bullshit like this.

Um that is the point