I've got a script that I want to make into an app. it allows a user to pick a 4ch or 8ch board; write a message...

i've got a script that I want to make into an app. it allows a user to pick a 4ch or 8ch board; write a message, upload a picture, solve a captcha, and post the thread. then allows you to monitor your thread. all from one page.

my reasoning for this was, I thought it would allow a user to create more spur-of-the-moment threads using photos from their phone cameras.

would you use such an app?

Attached: 4ch.jpg (284x177, 6K)

>enabling more phoneposters
fuck off

literally and immediately kill yourself to death

what's wrong with a phoneposter? dafuq with the hate?

Checked. Based and redpilled.

---
Posted via Clover from my OnePlus 5t.

yes

What's your github?

they reason (YOU) SCUMBAGS incur this hate is because you've been shitting up this perfectly fine imageboard since your grubby little zoomer hands could touch your first iphone. I'M FINISHED WITH YOU RETARDS THINKING YOU CAN POST GARBAGE AND EVERYONE WILL JUST EAT IT UP

based

Not public because I'm debating releasing as a free app or selling as a business-to-business platform for companies who engage in social media forum posting.

I dont want to fuck the chan culture by blowing it up. I can hardcode the script for a variety of different forums fyi, not just Jow Forums. I just personally use it a lot and want to shitpost on other boards more often.

My point here is that I can omit Jow Forums from a b2b model. I'm just wondering if you guys think such a platform is useful... maybe already being used?

Why not enable the thread watcher?

Nice bait op

It's the state of the www and real life now. Every dickhead in the firstworld has access to the internet from a shitty portable device.

It's called Clover, fag. Instead of putting effort in a shitty Clover clone, go help Floens and add sort-by-you capabilities

I am phoneposting RIGHT NOW and you can't stop me.

Attached: 55e34adcd8e94042bb90cac5ad6206c0.jpg (550x800, 97K)

based and redpilled.

I am rn lol

I would, if only once for the novelty.
I already have a fitting name for you: Instachan.

phoneposters and anti phoneposter butt hurt and the ones criticizing both like me are all retards offering nothing to this imageboard.
you're no better

we're all just retards here. ackshept it

yeah, keep dabbing on him, keep dabbing on him hell yeah

This

Use overchan.

I'm sorry about this guys I was drunk as hell last night, and I left my workstation logged in. at least 4chanx says I did more of my drunkposting on /tv/

>apologizing for being right

I wonder what's the policy on content insertion and blending on social media sites? like for instance if I make a client that fuses your Twitter and Mastodon timeliness, enable posting to both and such, will Twitter complain about it?

Or maybe something that accesses reddit and voat/whatever reddit altenative through their respective APIs and displays both in a merged view.

well I was right, but now I'm hungover

sharing is caring OP.