What does /tv/ think about ccleaner?

what does /tv/ think about ccleaner?

Attached: 1550726458886.png (256x256, 51K)

botnet

proved to be botnet, avoid at all cost

it does a decent job of cleaning up registry bullshit and finding red flags but in this day and age those things really shouldn't impact computer performance all that much in comparison to more overt problems and its difficult to recommend to people in light of the fact that computers are becoming more and more nerd centric now that normies use ipads so whats the purpose of this program again

fpbp

>/tv/

i remember that show back from the windows xp days but i dont watch it anymore because my linux does not need registry n shit

I don't know, why don't you go ask them, you dumb fucking faggot ass retard.

>windows
>cleaning
not gonna make it. Install Loonix or deal with SSD running like a 5400 RPM HDD
this.

bleachbit exists

Yeah, it should be /v/

Nothing beats ccenhancer for cleaning up before shutdown.

Why is windows still so awful that it needs a took like this? Will Windows ever be free of registry bloat, wasteful usage of disk space and shitty filesystem?

How do you cleanup firefox in linux?

Fyi faggots, never use the registry cleaner. It will fuck up your PC because it has fucked up mine.

Cleaning the registry wont optimize and give you "MOAR GAMiNG POWER". It will just fuck it up in the first place.

Attached: 1553851044209.jpg (701x524, 81K)

We've been telling you, use Gentoo. Didn't you get the message? Install Gentoo now!

Yeah I wouldn't suggest using it. You pretty much have to reinstall Windows every couple of years. God what a garbage operating system.

USE BLEACHBIT AND NOT THAT PROPRIETARY GARBAGE YOU ABSOLUTE RETARDS

AND WHATEVER YOU DO DONT BUMP THIS GARBAGE THREAD

that's what hillary clinton used im not touching that shit

Why would it being botnet matter when Windows is also botnet?

I have used that for years and never has it broken anything.

registry cleaners are placebo anyway, they have no real effect on performance

I guess I must have just imagined my aunt's computer taking 45 seconds to open pdfs and that instantly changing to 4 seconds after I cleaned the registry last week to get her to stop nagging me about it.
Hell, if placebos work this well I don't see how we haven't cured cancer with asprin yet.

spyware and gay. use bleachbit fag

>crap cleaner
>doesn't remove Windows

Attached: 1558142177665.png (496x478, 140K)

bleachbit didnt clean modern browsers until very recently (stable builds) but ccleaner always has

>use crap cleaner
>it deletes anime
based

How is it a botnet?

Botnet and shipped with malware in the past. Use bleachbit.

wasnt it confirmed malware a few years ago?

I'm confused, because a few years ago a malware kit got into it but they (allegedly) removed it, and it wasn't intentional.

Everything popular is regarded as botnet by vir/g/ins

Wtf i love ccleaner now

does what its supposed to and offers a fuckton of functionality/options - in one spot without having too check under windows options

startup manager - very useful
registry cleaner - feels good jpg
regular cleaner - files stuff, useful if you set it right
^ even the last 2 made a significant difference with no SSD

you'd basically have to be legit retarded to break your computer's os or fuck, for this matter ANYTHING else that would've run on them - using one of those

i sure haven't managed to fuck any up using CCleaner and previously TuneUp from XP onward (easily 30+ computers)

sure you could most of it manually - but its practical also easy to teach/show people how to use it

Attached: 1557796459235.gif (100x100, 19K)

>reddit: the post
imagine being this much of a fucking technologically illiterate retard. god no wonder people need to use windows