What did they mean by this?

Attached: vd14.png (936x547, 690K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZ6hbfbPKLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"good things come in pink boxes"

Attached: vd8.png (805x556, 700K)

How much hepatitis is in each Voodoo Doughnut?

>start them early

Attached: vd5.png (939x547, 809K)

>balls about to drop

Attached: vd11.png (929x596, 1.07M)

Isn't voodoo donuts an Oregon thing. leaf even you should know about Oregon. It's like our own little Canada

>music video produced by voodoo donuts contains a rape scene with a literal 15 year old boy and lots of shirtless dancing

Just WHAT did they mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=jZ6hbfbPKLU

Attached: vd17.png (820x558, 307K)

I agree that their inuendos seem a little inappropriate, but I guess it's themed for young adults. Those kids probably don't even get the jokes. I don't see what's the big deal, other than how expensive they are for mediocre and MUCH too sugary donuts

>they take your fingerprint when you enter
>only accept cash

Attached: 1544736176769.jpg (1922x2602, 575K)

It's a dumb donut shop in Portland that tourists stand in line for hours to buy a donut shaped like a penis

Attached: vd1.png (930x344, 409K)

Its Portland, Oregon's biggest meme. The donuts actually suck yet there will always be a 2 block long line up to the store for them. Its how Portland thinks it forms a brand for itself even though its a degenerate progressive SJW drug-addled cesspit.

People buy overpriced donuts with cereal on them there. You can go to a Kwik Trip in our actual mini-Canada of Wisconsin and Minnesota and get better non-pretentious donuts at a normal price. Or almost fucking anywhere else just like every "unique" thing in a coastal state.

There's a Voodoo donut in Florida too and all the NPCs worship them. I'm thoroughly creeped out by Voodoo donut's pedophile iconography and their sexualized everything. The cashiers are always undergoing hormone transition and or HIV treatment to add to the atmosphere

It means that they diddle kids. Does anyone have info about the owners of this shop? I'd like to know the names of the owner, and what he looks like.

They have franchises all over. There's likely many innocent voodoo donuts to cover for the voodoo donut branches that do employ successful pedophiles

The owners look like massive pedos.

Names are Kenneth “Cat Daddy” Pogson and Tres Shannon

Attached: voodoo-donuts 1200xx1200-675-0-52.png (1200x675, 1.09M)

Imagine eating those donuts, which were penetrated by those guys

>Little Pink

Attached: 1544735503056.jpg (1810x2762, 1.15M)

That symbol on their mascot's chest looks familiar... I wonder where I've seen it before

Attached: Kids-eating-VooDoo-Doughnut.jpg (1512x2016, 549K)

Something seems a little off about this page on their website...

Attached: v59.jpg (840x652, 92K)

Just use your imagination, the donuts have an anus forms, they must penetrate them before sending them

Every time I think it can't get worse it does...

Attached: 1544588283654.jpg (419x249, 46K)

It's just a normal wholesome donut shop for kids :)

Attached: vd9.png (923x579, 797K)

It means your mom is a jew whore who sucks black dick you dumb jew faggot

nothing sinister here, it's a hipster venture from the early 2000's era whose demographic is now middle-aged and has kids. the sophomoric puns would just haven't changed since they were all 20

youre never gonna guess how they make the holes in the doughnuts

>t.pedophile

It means your jewish mom takes black dick in her ass you stupid yid

doesn't matter because no one is going to do anything , everyone in power loves this shit.

go watch some football or play some video games and stop worrying about it

i'm not the one who saw a pink box and immediately thought of fingering a toddler